Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Ok the memes I have seen where about his cheating. We know because on of his prominent ex-girlfriends accused him of cheating. The passport question to Katrina on KWK. Kat and Ranbir went on vacation while he hadn't broken up with Deepika. If Deepika has done the same and is bitter about someone for it than that is hypocrisy for sure.

But all of the people Deepika has been accused of having relations with. If she want on a date that mean she wasn't impressed thus it wasn't even a relationship. It was a situationship. It usually after month does the boyfriend girlfriend title comes into play. It usually means you weren't even intimate. Around here, in USA, people go on dates for fun all the time. No one is judged for it not men or woman. But if someone accuses someone else of cheating that is what is considered bad.

Again that's the western viewpoint. Maybe it different here in the East and I am having a difficult time understanding it. But just assume she went on some dates she must be a cheater is unfair. (Unless on of her exes accused her). But is it nice to talk bad about an ex? It's not classy. Im not sure if it was right for Deepika to talk about it openly or not either.

But heck there are apps here that my friends use that set them up on a different date every weak. And a majority of the time they come back being nothing more than friends because there wasn't that chemistry. 

I guess in India you have several people come see the girl or boy for rishtas. Just because they came doesnt mean their already comitted or engaged. The families are just checking each other out and deciding.

I don't think there are any memes about Ranbir cheating on Deepika, if they are, they are not popular at all.

Now, Deepika isn't some saint, and I don't care, as I don't personally support men crying over girls who went, gayi toh gayi, dusri ayegi is my personally, and vice versa. If she cheated some duffos, fcuked around behind her boyfriend, whatever, I don't care. But that girl who posted it, isn't getting why are people defending her for a thing, for which they criticise Ranbir.

I mean look at you, you are bringing in so many things to defend her, even though Deepika's expliots are present in the same sources that are Ranbir's. And that what that girl is asking.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Arrey. Ranbir, Deepika, Katrina, everyone has cheated. Bollywood is filled with cheating, dunno why people think Bollywood is some sincere pure place ðŸ˜† it's almost like people pointing at each other when they all do the same thing

Ya.. If Ranbir cheated on Deepika, Deepika cheated on Nihar.. Katrina cheated Salman, Salman cheated.... And so on.. To each his/her own

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niyati13

Which of DP's flings was a date? She even went on shopping dates with Yuvi's mom making the lady hopeful of having her as bahu ðŸ˜³ old gossip

I have heard both Dhoni and Yuvraj were a date or two. Again maybe I am wrong. But the other thing that probably affects the image is Deepika is happily married one. And she did seem head over heals for Ranbir for the longest time. It shows she always wanted commitment but was waiting and searching for the right person. It's like Shahrukh's chair dialogue in "Dear Zindagi." And Ranbir to some extent put the player image on himself with the whole "battery low" is calling. Why would he want to hide a girlfriend calling ? Unless he didn't want a different girl to find out. Whatever might be the case. He does seem to have commitment issues. But he himself makes fun it or seems to find what he does funny. So it is almost like he invites others. I'm sure if he settles down with Alia and remains faithful the mockery about him would die down too.

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

I don't think there are any memes about Ranbir cheating on Deepika, if they are, they are not popular at all.

Now, Deepika isn't some saint, and I don't care, as I don't personally support men crying over girls who went, gayi toh gayi, dusri ayegi is my personally, and vice versa. If she cheated some duffos, fcuked around behind her boyfriend, whatever, I don't care. But that girl who posted it, isn't getting why are people defending her for a thing, for which they criticise Ranbir.

I mean look at you, you are bringing in so many things to defend her, even though Deepika's expliots are present in the same sources that are Ranbir's. And that what that girl is asking.

It was after Ranbir got accused of cheating and made fun of himself with the battery low is calling comment did the casanova image come about. But the girl really doesn't have a point now that I think about it. Because even if Deepika can be proven to be a cheater. I never studied her personal life so well. Two wrongs have never made a right. Can you defend yourself for murder by saying the person accusing me is a murderer as well. So she doesn't have a point. Deepika received plent of ridicule. I remember even when she was with Ranbir people would ask her "Aap waqt ke saath boyfriends badalti rehti hai." They both got mocked equally for their deeds.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ya.. If Ranbir cheated on Deepika, Deepika cheated on Nihar.. Katrina cheated Salman, Salman cheated.... And so on.. To each his/her own

Exactly who are we to say if they all wanna get together and have a big orgy ðŸ¤£

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I have heard both Dhoni and Yuvraj were a date or two. Again maybe I am wrong. But the other thing that probably affects the image is Deepika is happily married one. And she did seem head over heals for Ranbir for the longest time. It shows she always wanted commitment but was waiting and searching for the right person. It's like Shahrukh's chair dialogue in "Dear Zindagi." And Ranbir to some extent put the player image on himself with the whole "batter low" is calling. Why would he want to hid a girlfriend calling ? Unless he didnt want a different girl to find out. Whatever might be the case. He does seem to have commitment issues. But he himself makes fun it or seems to find what he does funny. So it is almost like he invites others. I'm sure if he settles down with Alia and remains faithful the mockery about him would die down too.

Its about the generation who thinks commitment is over rated. Boys n girls take pride in the number of flings they have. Like Hardik Pandya's famous 'karke aaya'.. Even he got married and settled down. Eventually everyone looks for that stability hoping for it to last forever..but for how long for these celebs though? Till monotony sets in.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

because its OK to sl ut shame a man....by calling his relationships as casual and promiscuous....and everything else under the sun....He becomes a playboy because he dated several women......but all hell will break loose if a woman is being pointed out for her relationships.....and its just the relationships...no one called them casual or called her promiscuous....

and the same feminists bashing Ranbir for his cheating and relationships......broke their hands clapping when Deepika ji.....ENDORSED CHEATING in her video.....I have the freedom to sleep with whoever I want even if I am in a relationship/marriage.....thus EMPOWERING the impressionable girls who look up to their idol...not the mature fans...but the impressionable ones....

and Deepika cheated on Nihar Pandya.....she did cheat.....and reminding someone about their several relationships....is not sl ut shaming them....unless one is confused about the meaning of relationships or the meaning of sl ut shaming.....but calling a man's relationship of 3 years or more where the girl is known by his family, they are living together as casual and promiscuous is definitely shaming him...two people are in a relationship..it doesn't work out ..they don't become sl uts because of that..😳

The hypocrisy is so thinck...u can cut it with a knife😳

I think of myself as a feminist and don't behave like that, but other than that fully agree. ðŸ˜Š

Also, this is an observation I've made and could be wrong. But there are faaar too many girls who hate and loathe RK a lot, like, from the bottom of their hearts. There are other, bigger, stars who've done worse while still being married; so where does this singled out RK hatred emanate from? He's really become a mandir ki ghanti, anybody comes and bajaos. A desi punch bag, who has somehow come to stand for everything wrong with Indian males? ðŸ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Its about the generation who thinks commitment is over rated. Boys n girls take pride in the number of flings they have. Like Hardik Pandya's famous 'karke aaya'.. Even he got married and settled down. Eventually everyone looks for that stability hoping for it to last forever..but for how long for these celebs though? Till monotony sets in.

Again I know plenty of people who would put happy marriage, stability, family, and home life in their ideal future. I know plenty of others that won't. I respect Sush for adopting two girls and raising them single for the longest time. I even know people who have tried open relationships. (Not something I would like to try). Some found it fulfilling others like monogamy better. I have learned not to judge. To each it's own peace.

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I guess the fcukboi image for Ranbir stems from the fact that he seems to want long but casual relationships, and seems afraid of commitment. On the other hand, Deepika seemed really into her relationship with Ranbir, then dated Ranveer for quite a while and is now happily married- this clearly shows that she has wanted to be in a committed relationship for quite some time. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Reminding someone about their several relationships can be used against them in a sl*t shaming form of way if people say "Oh she dated so many guys she is such a @#$%^" etc....

Yes people can be mean and use simple statements against them.....not only with women...it happens with men to...but then if what I am saying is deliberately being used by someone to further their agenda...that won't be MY problem...