Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

The poster girl seems to be mocking Deepika for having multiple affairs. Where as Ranbir is seen as a player or cheater. That is the difference. If she mocked Deepika for being a cheater (I'm not sure if she was), than she would have a point. Whatever might be the case whenever Ranbir breaks up with a girl he seems to leave her depressed to some extent bitter. There have been break ups like Shahid-Priyanka or Dino-Bipasha who have remained great friends after, can share a laugh together, even seemed to in a healthier/better place afterwards in their lives.

This is something I agree on.. The girls really seem bitter and down. And we never know about Ranbir coz his face hardly shows his emotions

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niyati13

This is something I agree on.. The girls really seem bitter and down. And we never know about Ranbir coz his face hardly shows his emotions

Vampire hai saala LOL.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Maybe main kuch zyaada hi analysis karti hoon.. But he is the one who has really internalized pain.. U can say childhood trauma. Differences between his parents has had a long lasting effect on him and his relationships.. 

Hopefully their later life has had some calming effect. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

because its OK to sl ut shame a man....by calling his relationships as casual and promiscuous....and everything else under the sun....He becomes a playboy because he dated several women......but all hell will break loose if a woman is being pointed out for her relationships.....and its just the relationships...no one called them casual or called her promiscuous....

and the same feminists bashing Ranbir for his cheating and relationships......broke their hands clapping when Deepika ji.....ENDORSED CHEATING in her video.....I have the freedom to sleep with whoever I want even if I am in a relationship/marriage.....thus EMPOWERING the impressionable girls who look up to their idol...not the mature fans...but the impressionable ones....

and Deepika cheated on Nihar Pandya.....she did cheat.....and reminding someone about their several relationships....is not sl ut shaming them....unless one is confused about the meaning of relationships or the meaning of sl ut shaming.....but calling a man's relationship of 3 years or more where the girl is known by his family, they are living together as casual and promiscuous is definitely shaming him...two people are in a relationship..it doesn't work out ..they don't become sl uts because of that..😳

The hypocrisy is so thinck...u can cut it with a knife😳

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Hypocrisy hai bhai.. If woman has multiple relationships its feminism.. And she must not have cheated while changing bf.. But a man in similar situation must have definitely cheated. 

Also count Upen patel in the list. 

So for Deepika its Nihar, Sid, Upen, Dhoni, Yuvraj (flings started at same time), Ranbir, Ranveer

For Ranbir if we count even before he was in limelight.. Its Avantika, Nandita, Deepika, Katrina, Alia.. We can count Mahira if we want... Thats one less than DP so far. 

And we dont know about her days before limelight. 

And no, I am not shaming women..people fall in love, drift apart And move on.. If u shame then shame both.. Else let both go. Its at par

Muzammil and a fling with Farhan and Homi Adjania

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

because its OK to sl ut shame a man....by calling his relationships as casual and promiscuous....and everything else under the sun....He becomes a playboy because he dated several women......but all hell will break loose if a woman is being pointed out for her relationships.....and its just the relationships...no one called them casual or called her promiscuous....

and the same feminists bashing Ranbir for his cheating and relationships......broke their hands clapping when Deepika ji.....ENDORSED CHEATING in her video.....I have the freedom to sleep with whoever I want even if I am in a relationship/marriage.....thus EMPOWERING the impressionable girls who look up to their idol...not the mature fans...but the impressionable ones....

and Deepika cheated on Nihar Pandya.....she did cheat.....and reminding someone about their several relationships....is not sl ut shaming them....unless one is confused about the meaning of relationships or the meaning of sl ut shaming.....but calling a man's relationship of 3 years or more where the girl is known by his family, they are living together as casual and promiscuous is definitely shaming him...two people are in a relationship..it doesn't work out ..they don't become sl uts because of that..😳

The hypocrisy is so thinck...u can cut it with a knife😳

Reminding someone about their several relationships can be used against them in a sl*t shaming form of way if people say "Oh she dated so many guys she is such a @#$%^" etc....

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Ranbir's memes aren't made for cheating, first get that point clear. 

and secondly the poster is asking why a guy having multiple relationships is fcukboi while girl is strong independent woman with her choice. She isn't saying let's slvt sham Deepika, she is asking why mock one and praise another.

Ok the memes I have seen where about his cheating. We know because on of his prominent ex-girlfriends accused him of cheating. The passport question to Katrina on KWK. Kat and Ranbir went on vacation while he hadn't broken up with Deepika. If Deepika has done the same and is bitter about someone for it than that is hypocrisy for sure.

But all of the people Deepika has been accused of having relations with. If she want on a date that mean she wasn't impressed thus it wasn't even a relationship. It was a situationship. It usually after month does the boyfriend girlfriend title comes into play. It usually means you weren't even intimate. Around here, in USA, people go on dates for fun all the time. No one is judged for it not men or woman. But if someone accuses someone else of cheating that is what is considered bad.

Again that's the western viewpoint. Maybe it different here in the East and I am having a difficult time understanding it. But just assume she went on some dates she must be a cheater is unfair. (Unless on of her exes accused her). But is it nice to talk bad about an ex? It's not classy. Im not sure if it was right for Deepika to talk about it openly or not either.

But heck there are apps here that my friends use that set them up on a different date every weak. And a majority of the time they come back being nothing more than friends because there wasn't that chemistry. 

I guess in India you have several people come see the girl or boy for rishtas. Just because they came doesnt mean their already comitted or engaged. The families are just checking each other out and deciding.

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Ok the memes I have seen where about his cheating. We know because on of his prominent ex-girlfriends accused him of cheating. The passport question to Katrina on KWK. Kat and Ranbir went on vacation while he hadn't broken up with Deepika. If Deepika has done the same and is bitter about someone for it than that is hypocrisy for sure.

But all of the people Deepika has been accused of having relations with. If she want on a date that mean she wasn't impressed thus it wasn't even a relationship. It was a situationship. It usually after month does the boyfriend girlfriend title comes into play. It usually means you weren't even intimate. Around here, in USA, people go on dates for fun all the time. No one is judged for it not men or woman. But if someone accuses someone else of cheating that is what is considered bad.

Again that's the western viewpoint. Maybe it different here in the East and I am having a difficult time understanding it. But just assume she went on some dates she must be a cheater is unfair. (Unless on of her exes accused her). But is it nice to talk bad about an ex? It's not classy. Im not sure if it was right for Deepika to talk about it openly or not either.

But heck there are apps here that my friends use that set them up on a different date every weak. And a majority of the time they come back being nothing more than friends because there wasn't that chemistry.

Arrey. Ranbir, Deepika, Katrina, everyone has cheated. Bollywood is filled with cheating, dunno why people think Bollywood is some sincere pure place ðŸ˜† it's almost like people pointing at each other when they all do the same thing

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Arrey. Ranbir, Deepika, Katrina, everyone has cheated. Bollywood is filled with cheating, dunno why people think Bollywood is some sincere pure place ðŸ˜† it's almost like people pointing at each other when they all do the same thing

Agreed full with a bunch of hypocrites! Why are wasting so much energy on them?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

I guess in India you have several people come see the girl or boy for rishtas. Just because they came doesnt mean their already comitted or engaged. The families are just checking each other out and deciding.

Which of DP's flings was a date? She even went on shopping dates with Yuvi's mom making the lady hopeful of having her as bahu ðŸ˜³ old gossip