Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know about other people, but I find it unlikely to be a coincidence when all of Ranbir's rumored girlfriends who are then at the top of their game get pics released and/or gossip put about that strongly indicate they're sleeping with him, this adding to his desirable image. I mean... Deepika (gossip about being done twice at a wedding), Katrina, the Paki girl (forgot her name). The ladies then suffer damaged reputation. And yeah, it happens in the Indian milieu.

Then, when the lady in question goes through a career low, she gets dumped. 

He comes across as a user.

Then, there were the damaging statements by his proud parents, dismissing the worth of the women in his life. A, B, C, D... really? Disgusting people.

Changing partners happens. It's not something unethical even. Cheating IS unethical, which is why Deepika is also far from a saint.

But using romantic partners like Ranbir does is a moral failing IMHO.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Tbh when someone dumps someone because they want something else, it's sad because no one should be in a relationship where they feel like they are the second choice and neither should the person suffer in a relationship they are not interested in anymore. 

There are some cases where it's really, really scummy though like if your partner has cancer and you leave them in their time of need or if they are vulnerable or if you try to hurt them by going out with their friend or something. 

Deepika leaving her bf for someone richer is definitely opportunistic though if Nihar was really into her and she broke his heart. But she was young and maybe she has learned from her past behavior now.

However the outrage on Deepika being called those sl*t shaming things is because women in general are judged for that kind of stuff more. People love to use that analogy about how women are locks and men are keys etc. 

Although bollywood is filled with cheaters and opportunistic people so idk why people expect high morals from them anyways. 

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

Hey Deepak, how are you doing? 🤗

Gud. Long time. I hope u doing great as well ⭐️ u keep changing ur username

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

. People love to use that analogy about how women are locks and men are keys etc. 

I wouldnt mind being a lock 🤣

Originally posted by ponymo

Ranbir is called that for his casual sexual affairs, cheating and general promiscuous nature. Not because of multiple relationships. The other aspect about Deepika, I address it in a reply to tapori.

Doesn't matter if the poster is a girl. What does that have anything to do with this? Many women internalize patriarchy and toxic attitudes of the society. So just because a girl is saying it doesn't make it right..

When did Ranbir ever had casual sex affairs which were public? I mean public doesn't care about blinds.

And general promiscuous nature? I am sorry but yeah kab huwa? When did Ranbir display the so called general promiscuous nature?

I This post was in response to the thousands of memes made on Ranbir.

I am sorry, but you are trying to defend something, which isn't attacked. The poster isn't attacking Deepika's choices, she is just asking about the double standards. Also just because she is asking it, she has somehow internalized patriarchy and toxicity? How is asking why is a man shamed for one thing, while.women isn't is toxicity or internalized patriarchy.

Do I care Ranbir getting mocked for being a fcukboi? No I.myself mock him and share memes. But I can see where this girl is coming from, and to say she is toxic or has internalized patriarchy, is another thing. You quickly called it regressive mentality, even though the poster said, she doesn't care how about Deepika does. I mean just because she is asking why Ranbir is called fcukboi, while Deepika is strong, for the same kind of thing. And context here is, Ranbir's cheating on Deepika isn't a big factor in memes that are made on.

So it isn't about why you me or IF in general taunt him, but why memers do so.

Hypocrisy hai bhai.. If woman has multiple relationships its feminism.. And she must not have cheated while changing bf.. But a man in similar situation must have definitely cheated. 

Also count Upen patel in the list. 

So for Deepika its Nihar, Sid, Upen, Dhoni, Yuvraj (flings started at same time), Ranbir, Ranveer

For Ranbir if we count even before he was in limelight.. Its Avantika, Nandita, Deepika, Katrina, Alia.. We can count Mahira if we want... Thats one less than DP so far. 

And we dont know about her days before limelight. 

And no, I am not shaming women..people fall in love, drift apart And move on.. If u shame then shame both.. Else let both go. Its at par

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

When did Ranbir ever had casual sex affairs which were public? I mean public doesn't care about blinds.

And general promiscuous nature? I am sorry but yeah kab huwa? When did Ranbir display the so called general promiscuous nature?

I This post was in response to the thousands of memes made on Ranbir.

I am sorry, but you are trying to defend something, which isn't attacked. The poster isn't attacking Deepika's choices, she is just asking about the double standards. Also just because she is asking it, she has somehow internalized patriarchy and toxicity? How is asking why is a man shamed for one thing, while.women isn't is toxicity or internalized patriarchy.

Do I care Ranbir getting mocked for being a fcukboi? No I.myself mock him and share memes. But I can see where this girl is coming from, and to say she is toxic or has internalized patriarchy, is another thing. You quickly called it regressive mentality, even though the poster said, she doesn't care how about Deepika does. I mean just because she is asking why Ranbir is called fcukboi, while Deepika is strong, for the same kind of thing. And context here is, Ranbir's cheating on Deepika isn't a big factor in memes that are made on.

So it isn't about why you me or IF in general taunt him, but why memers do so.

The poster girl seems to be mocking Deepika for having multiple affairs. Where as Ranbir is seen as a player or cheater. That is the difference. If she mocked Deepika for being a cheater (I'm not sure if she was), than she would have a point. Whatever might be the case whenever Ranbir breaks up with a girl he seems to leave her depressed to some extent bitter. There have been break ups like Shahid-Priyanka or Dino-Bipasha who have remained great friends after, can share a laugh together, even seemed to in a healthier/better place afterwards in their lives.

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago

Originally posted by grumpydwarf

The poster girl seems to be mocking Deepika for having multiple affairs. Where as Ranbir is seen as a player or cheater. That is the difference. If she mocked Deepika for being a cheater (I'm not sure if she was), than she would have a point. Whatever might the case whenever Ranbir breaks up with a girl he seems to leave her depressed to some extent bitter. There have been break ups like Shahid-Priyanka or Dino-Bipasha who have remained great friends after, can share a laugh together, even seemed to in a healthier/better place afterwards in their lives.

Ranbir's memes aren't made for cheating, first get that point clear. 

and secondly the poster is asking why a guy having multiple relationships is fcukboi while girl is strong independent woman with her choice. She isn't saying let's slvt sham Deepika, she is asking why mock one and praise another.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Ranbir's memes aren't made for cheating, first get that point clear. 

Share some memes