Posted: 3 years ago

Ranbir ko ABCD ko ghumane waale ka tag uske khud ke bapu ne di hain.

Originally posted by 2RsFan

Never understood the bashing Ranbir gets for being a womaniser. He didnt force any girl to be with him, its them who went after him

Im pretty sure it was Ranbir who was enamored by Katrina first. He clearly had a thing for her from all his interviews. Deepika and Ranbir it was a mutual thing. They met and exchanged numbers. Again even if they made the first move. It takes courage and shows your not afraid of rejection. You have confidence. Multiple affairs isn't wrong. Everyone wants to be a one woman man or one man woman in their ideal world. Some people just don't find the right fit. I remember forums like with regressive desi shows where the fansgirls of the male lead use to bash the female lead because she moved on after the male lead treated her like trash. So according to them a woman has to stay in an abusive relationship so she doesn't get called s***? I didnt even know how to fix this ignorant and narrow minded thinking.

What is wrong is cheating and dishonesty. If Ranbir really did sleep with Kat before breaking up with Deepika than that was wrong.

Originally posted by ponymo

It does not matter who dumps who, it's when you have an illicit affair when you already are in a relationship with another person, that it becomes problematic. Oh, and please, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If a man has multiple relationships/flings, he's a stud, but if a woman does the same, she becomes a slųt. 

I'm talking about what's on public record. Deepika has never been accused of cheating publicly.

In general I'd agree with your observation. 

But in the context we're discussing (Ranbir vs Deepika's public impression) you couldn't have been more wrong. ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by Mahisa22

Sorry, but I hope you're not being serious. Human beings are not electronic goods that you dump the old one for the upgraded version. 

Also, isn't it hypocritical when the so-called "feminists" bash men for leaving their uglier wives for hotter women? Its okay for women to leave their mem for richer/smarter ones, then why not the reverse? Hypocrisy should have a limit.

LOL that's not what I said. But if you're with someone that isn't motivated by anything and it mean to you or doesn't give you happiness, it's fine to leave them and go to someone else that can give you that. By definition and example you're in a better situation now b/c you have the things you want and hence happy. Wanting a supportive significant other and dropping someone that's mean or doesn't make you happy isn't hypocritical at all. JUST a richer man doesn't mean better, maybe there were other qualities in her boyfriends at the time that didn't make Deepika happy and hence she moved onto someone else. Nothing to do with electronic goods at all. Plus, we don't know those relationships--the threadmaker is assuming she's a gold digger and upgraded, but it's not a bad thing to put yourself in a better relationship/situation emotionally either.  

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Ranbir isn't called fcukboi for cheating, he is called that for his multiple relationships. Do you follow the social media memes and trends?

And Deepika ko kisne shame kiya?

The post is just asking about the hypocrisy of the society. Ranbir is fcukboi because of multiple relationships while Deepika ke baare mai agar koi yeh point nikale tou counter hota hai, she is strong independent women.

I mean read the ending line of the post, the poster herself(btw original poster is a girl) said, she doesn't hate either, but doesn't understand why one is labelled as fcukboi while another as "her choice".

Ranbir is called that for his casual sexual affairs, cheating and general promiscuous nature. Not because of multiple relationships. The other aspect about Deepika, I address it in a reply to tapori.

Doesn't matter if the poster is a girl. What does that have anything to do with this? Many women internalize patriarchy and toxic attitudes of the society. So just because a girl is saying it doesn't make it right.

Originally posted by tapori

But in the context we're discussing (Ranbir vs Deepika's public impression) you couldn't have been more wrong. smiley19

I don't think Ranbir's reputation as a ladies man is doing him as much harm as its doing him good. Nobody slůt shames Ranbir the way women are slůt shamed. I remember Ash was slůt shamed back in the day for having 3-3 relationships. My god, THREE MEN!!! I heard it throughout school and didn't know what was so wrong about dating different men. But nobody spoke of Salman the same way. He was the casanova, a heartthrob, etc. His toxic behaviour and violent streak were also romanticized as intense love.

I remember Deepika too was spoken in such a demeaning way for just flirting with Dhoni, going on a date with Yuvraj, seeing Siddharth and Ranbir. If you google, you'll find enough material from back in the day.

So no, I do not agree with it at all. The general observation holds true for Ranbir and Deepika as well.

Originally posted by ponymo

Ranbir is called that for his casual sexual affairs, cheating and general promiscuous nature. Not because of multiple relationships. The other aspect about Deepika, I address it in a reply to tapori.

Doesn't matter if the poster is a girl. What does that have anything to do with this? Many women internalize patriarchy and toxic attitudes of the society. So just because a girl is saying it doesn't make it right.

I don't think Ranbir's reputation as a ladies man is doing him as much harm as its doing him good. Nobody slůt shames Ranbir the way women are slůt shamed. I remember Ash was slůt shamed back in the day for having 3-3 relationships. My god, THREE MEN!!! I heard it throughout school and didn't know what was so wrong about dating different men. But nobody spoke of Salman the same way. He was the casanova, a heartthrob, etc. His toxic behaviour and violent streak were also romanticized as intense love.

I remember Deepika too was spoken in such a demeaning way for just flirting with Dhoni, going on a date with Yuvraj, seeing Siddharth and Ranbir. If you google, you'll find enough material from back in the day.

So no, I do not agree with it at all. The general observation holds true for Ranbir and Deepika as well.

You got to be kidding if you think people mock Deepika more than Ranbir for being promiscuous. Yeah, Ranbir is a cheating douchebag but that's a different thing altogether. 

You got to be kidding if you think people mock Deepika more than Ranbir for being promiscuous. Yeah, Ranbir is a cheating douchebag but that's a different thing altogether. 

They should be equally mocked ðŸ˜†

at least on social media, Deepika is often slammed as raandi and cheapika.. that My Choice video is also used to imply that she wants to sleep with anyone and everyone, plus the past guys she dated along with the condom comment, both RK and she get their fair share of mocking for ~promiscuousness~

Deepika's rona dhona and jaap about depression turned the tides against Ranbir , although she had been an opportinist and left her boyfriends from modeling time to much popular people when her career in bollywood took off.

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 3 years ago

But Deepika is slammed mostly becoz of her first defaming and bashing Ranbir left right n centre,then drooling over him all over again.