Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

Didn't Karan or someone on KWK says that Ranbir is involved in rumormongering? Don't like him for this behavior

For sure he spreads his name around. Probably spreading Stds also ðŸ¤£

briahna thumbnail

the worst is when you get dumped and cheated on you go on national tv and advertise.

knowing that maybe you have done that as well, chori chuphe

YourCat thumbnail

All one have to do is watched kwk every season and hear how almost all the celebs talk about finding him on bed with a some girls. Even Kareena said that, you can never know who will be on rk's last call, because there was even two other girls between deepika and katrina, so one never knows. 

When it comes to deepika, this interview of Anila explains very well her journey. https://m.rediff.com/movies/special/the-lady-behind-deepikas-success/20181119.htm

I have watched Atul Kabeskar interview years ago and I still remember him saying Dp used to live with him, but then even Nihar claims the same thing. God knows who is speaking the truth. The thing is I never believed Deepika struggle so much in Mumbai, she turned down movie with salman, where others in her shoes will jump into that oportunity. I do feel it was in her destiny, so initially she did get opportunities easily until she took it all for granted, where then she had to work hard to get it back all.