Posted: 10 months ago

Are we all gonna pretend that only these two had multiple affairs .. give me a break smiley36

What makes them different is ofc the cheating aspect .. 

It is quite obvious from Deepika's pre Ranbir dating history that she jumped one boyfriend to another pretty fast whenever she thought she had gotten a better catch. She dumped Nihar after OSO success, and then left Yuvi in favour of RK during BAH shootings, because she finally "fell in love". smiley29

Here's what I believe: the reason deepika gets less hate is because I think she closed it off with her boyfriends immediately after she got together with some one new. Like how Kareena broke off with Shahid immediately after she got together with Saif. Yes, the f*cking did happen before these women called it off with their exes (they either did this over phone, or just stopped any further correspondence), but they didn't two-time. Before anyone comes at me let me tell that I don't consider this decent behavior; I am just trying to make a case from the perspective of the general audience. 

Ranbir's case is different. He was in a relationship with deepika but from time to time kept going to Kat. However, this is not the reason Ranbir is called a womanizer (a surprising tag, considering he actually hasn't had that many relationships that we know of). His reputation comes from the image that he has built himself: that he enjoys playing women, and two-timing (the infamous KWK episode). And also from the fact that his dating history involves the names of three of the biggest heroines of this century. And that all three seemed totally lovestruck when they dated him. The two that he broke up with survived to tell the sad tale of their heartbreaks, and only the future will tell what drama the fate of the third one holdssmiley36.

All of this is media fodder and happened/is happening in public eye. When you are involved in such back to back high profile relationships, media is bound to make a circus out of it.

Deepika is not dhudh ki dhooli hui .... Never fall for her victim cards after seeing her attention seeking tactics ...even now after marriage she is still posting pics with Ranbir not the other way around ..

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

DP has cheated too....but her relationships are being passed off as flings or dates?...WOW...and Ranbir's 3 year relationships are casual?? people just twist according to their agenda..smiley36

DP ko zyaada kuch nahi bol sakte.. She is pure and pious

Ranbir had a fling with Anushka during ADHM/TOIFA and there were also rumours of Kangana sending him nudes. Also his pics of smoking overseas with Pak actress Mahira khan were leaked and there was a hullabaloo. His multiple flings, hook ups and cheating on every gf, ofcourse people are watching and jjudging you, you are bound to get judged for your actions. No one gets a free pass in bollywood.  And who said DP doesnt get bashed as much as RK does? Infact she's always on the radar 24/7 and people calling her all sorts of names and slt shaming her for her multiple relationships. She's had more than a fair set of thrashings from all over.

Edited by MayaJaiSingh - 10 months ago

Well, that's the society we live in, were women in general are given free pass especially if they are successful. Having said that, i myself have come across a number of articles on the internet  circulating about Deepika dumping Nihar/Yuvi/Dhoni. If her fans think that she is a better person than Ranbir than they are clearly wrong. Both are birds of the same feather.smiley36

Originally posted by TheAquaCapri

Well, that's the society we live in, were women in general are given free pass especially if they are successful. Having said that, i myself have come across a number of articles on the internet  circulating about Deepika dumping Nihar/Yuvi/Dhoni. If her fans think that she is a better person than Ranbir than they are clearly wrong. Both are birds of the same feather.smiley36

Do you really think we live in a society where women are given a free pass? I mean Trump literally raped a 13 year old girl and he's the president in a super advanced country like USA. Are you serious. 

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 10 months ago

People outside will not take couple of dates or flings seriously. When both partners involved themselves have not taken it seriously, why will others bother?

For example, Kartik - Sarah and Kartik - Ananya. Both the people involved in relationship do not care when they break up. Why will others care? 
Kartik might have dated more girls than Ranbir (in a short period). But he was not in serious relationship with any. That is why, he will not be criticised as much as Ranbir.

Sushant Kriti break up did not cause any news, as his break up with Ankita.

Ranbir Kapoor Deepika Padukone