Posted: 3 years ago

Ranbir had a fling with Anushka during ADHM/TOIFA and there were also rumours of Kangana sending him nudes. Also his pics of smoking overseas with Pak actress Mahira khan were leaked and there was a hullabaloo. His multiple flings, hook ups and cheating on every gf, ofcourse people are watching and jjudging you, you are bound to get judged for your actions. No one gets a free pass in bollywood.  And who said DP doesnt get bashed as much as RK does? Infact she's always on the radar 24/7 and people calling her all sorts of names and slt shaming her for her multiple relationships. She's had more than a fair set of thrashings from all over.

Edited by MayaJaiSingh - 3 years ago

Well, that's the society we live in, were women in general are given free pass especially if they are successful. Having said that, i myself have come across a number of articles on the internet  circulating about Deepika dumping Nihar/Yuvi/Dhoni. If her fans think that she is a better person than Ranbir than they are clearly wrong. Both are birds of the same feather.😆

Originally posted by TheAquaCapri

Well, that's the society we live in, were women in general are given free pass especially if they are successful. Having said that, i myself have come across a number of articles on the internet  circulating about Deepika dumping Nihar/Yuvi/Dhoni. If her fans think that she is a better person than Ranbir than they are clearly wrong. Both are birds of the same feather.😆

Do you really think we live in a society where women are given a free pass? I mean Trump literally raped a 13 year old girl and he's the president in a super advanced country like USA. Are you serious. 

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago

People outside will not take couple of dates or flings seriously. When both partners involved themselves have not taken it seriously, why will others bother?

For example, Kartik - Sarah and Kartik - Ananya. Both the people involved in relationship do not care when they break up. Why will others care? 
Kartik might have dated more girls than Ranbir (in a short period). But he was not in serious relationship with any. That is why, he will not be criticised as much as Ranbir.

Sushant Kriti break up did not cause any news, as his break up with Ankita.

Ranbir cheated on Deepika

Keeping the cheating part aside, Ranbir is very picky, he went from Deepika to Katrina to Alia, these women have hell of a fan following, when he cheats or dumps them the bad press amounts to popularity of the woman, he was in relationship with

Dhoni fans don't hate Deepika

Ranbir cheated on her 

She doesn't get bad press for her relationships because people she dated aren't popular

One more thing is that people can date or be in relationship with millions of people but cheating is not correct

Didn't Karan or someone on KWK says that Ranbir is involved in rumormongering? Don't like him for this behavior

Originally posted by NoraSM

Didn't Karan or someone on KWK says that Ranbir is involved in rumormongering? Don't like him for this behavior

For sure he spreads his name around. Probably spreading Stds also ðŸ¤£

the worst is when you get dumped and cheated on you go on national tv and advertise.

knowing that maybe you have done that as well, chori chuphe

All one have to do is watched kwk every season and hear how almost all the celebs talk about finding him on bed with a some girls. Even Kareena said that, you can never know who will be on rk's last call, because there was even two other girls between deepika and katrina, so one never knows. 

When it comes to deepika, this interview of Anila explains very well her journey. https://m.rediff.com/movies/special/the-lady-behind-deepikas-success/20181119.htm

I have watched Atul Kabeskar interview years ago and I still remember him saying Dp used to live with him, but then even Nihar claims the same thing. God knows who is speaking the truth. The thing is I never believed Deepika struggle so much in Mumbai, she turned down movie with salman, where others in her shoes will jump into that oportunity. I do feel it was in her destiny, so initially she did get opportunities easily until she took it all for granted, where then she had to work hard to get it back all.