Arakshi OS "_" ...... "_" About Us

Posted: 3 years ago

Something About Us 

Two long-time friends make a pact…

I first met  Sakshi when we were eight years old. My family and I had not long arrived from  Delhi when my mother got a job working alongside her mother and soon became friends, and we had been invited to Sunday lunch at their place. I remember seeing a  Black-haired girl with glasses, playing with  doll=house in their lounge room.

I immediately joined her in her building, and we soon became friendly towards each other. In the years that followed we saw a lot of each other, whether it was when one of us was being babysat by the other’s parents, on outings together or at family gatherings – as the rest of my family remained in Delhi and we only went back once a year at most, Sakshi’s family became an extension of our own.

When the time came for  Sakshi and me to make the transition to secondary school her parents decided not to send her to a all Girls college like the rest of her schoolmates (as she had gone to a  Girls primary school) but instead sent her to the same high school that I was going to attend.

On Day One of Year 7, I was the only student  Sakshi knew at the school, and I took it upon myself to look after her and introduce her to some of the other students that I knew from my old primary school.

Soon we had a decent-sized circle of friends and she was well settled in. We were placed together in the same year group for the first two years, while we had a couple of elective classes together in middle school after that. 

Whilst we talked about all matter of things with our friends, there were some things that  Sakshi and I were only comfortable talking about between us alone. The usual bitching about other students, of course, and even some of our friends too, but also matters of the heart. 

Sakshi had come to trust me over the years and knew that I wouldn’t betray her confidence if she shared something personal with me – and I knew that she would do the same for me.

Towards the end of Year 11, she had confided in me that she had a crush on a boy who was in my geography class: instead of doing the juvenile (teenage) thing of mocking her feelings I asked her if there was anything I could do to help things along, to act as go-between between him and her. 

“No, thanks, I’ll be okay,” was her reply. Unfortunately, that boy was soon seen with another girl, and I had to console  Sakshi as she cried over the missed opportunity......

hows it enjoy.

read,reply

and

comments.

to be continued ....

Edited by Arakshian - 3 years ago

New story🥳

Nice start.. Please continue soon

Waiting for next part

Interesting start 

Please continue 

Wow it's amazing pls continue 

anyone interested in new update …?

Yes of course please give the update 

Yesss..  Waiting from longggg time... Pls do update..

Please update..

Eagerly waiting..