DREAM TO FULFILL. - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

PART 5 (EPILOGUE):

Shock would be an understatement for the people in the room. Sam was beyond annoyed since he wanted his friend to move on in his life as soon as possible and for the rest of the team , he wanted to spend time with them apart from ETF. 

Arjun forced his laughter from showing on his face. He was controlling hardly still a small smile showed on his face which he soon disappeared as soon it came . Still riya saw it and soon realized there is more to it.

Arjun hurriedly packed out the team so that he could execute his plan.Shocked yet excited , the team went out with him. The journey from ETF to the fair was just of 3 hours ,yet for each and everyone it was the most long hours that they had in their life.

Soon they reached the fair and arjun and sam went to park the cars whereas rest of them were waiting for them at the entrance. They were enjoying the exterior of the fair. It had orchids on the entrance.They were big air balloons tied to the either sides of the gate.It also had every cartoon character's image printed in the form of hot air balloon and was been arranged a particular order through out the sides of the fair on the wall.The fairy lights along with giant machinery where people are enjoying. The rush at the time was at its peek since it was the time usually people would have came from the office and would have decided to spend time with the kids.

At the car parking , both of them had parked their cars. Sam had a feeling like it was more to what he is seeing. Unable to contain himself, he directed towards arjun.

sam:'jun ! is it just a fair?'

Arjun stopped on his tracks and turned  towards him smiling .

jun:'do you think so?'

sam:'no ! but what is going on?'

jun:'I'm going to propose her.'

Sam at first could not get anything until he saw that arjun took a small box out from his pant pocket and opened it in front of him.It had a beautiful solitary diamond ring in it.Sam's happiness knew no bounds, he was smiling from ear to ear. Soon he hug arjun tightly because of which he was not able to breathe.

sam:'I'm so happy for you man. I can't believe you are going to do this infront of everyone. when you have prepared everything , then why the hell you didn't tell me?'

jun (chuckled):'I was about to inform you but you asked infront of her , so I didn't.'

Both of them laughed and hugged each other in a manly way and went outside to reach for the others.

When they reached the entrance , they saw the members of their team were enchanted by the the exterior and was enjoying them. Arjun saw that riya was most happiest among them since she was restrained from these activities due to her medication and after so long she was finally was happy that she could be like her normal self. Arjun knew what she went through so he choose her this place instead of a lonely place to propose where he could have never seen her this much happy.He wanted her to realize  that the new beginning from here will always be the happy to go life she wished for and everyday with flowering love between them to fulfill their dreams together.

Upon seeing that their seniors have arrived , the most excited team members went forward to enjoy themselves in the fair. Arjun went near riya and hold her hand to intertwined their fingers with each other. Upon seeing this riya blushed in a deeper shade of red , boys were happy for them and the women in the team who had by guessed what was transpired between them gave them a genuine smile whereas sakshi who claimed that she loves arjun was feeling jealous. upon seeing this sameer eyed ayesha , his lady love to control sakshi , to which she nodded slightly.When sakshi was about to speak , ayesha held her hand and asked everyone to enter into the fair soon along with dragging her along with her. Others apart  from riya knew why she did this. Arjun gave a thankful nod to sam whereas sam nodded him in acknowledgement. Choree gave him their sweetest smile in order to thank him for that , to which sam accepted in delight. He felt immense proud on his lady love to handle any situation in care. Everyone were enjoying themselves apart from sakshi who was continuously eyeing the couple . Riya asked arjun to win her a small teddy bear which was kept in a stall, actually you have to throw a ring on your desired object to get them. Riya who tried twice ended up with a chocolate cookies box and with a big family pack chips packet, both which was grabbed by choree for their snacks. Arjun took over his lead and in his very attempt , he reached for the teddy. The shop keeper gave her the teddy to which she was literally jumping like a 5 year old child . Upon seeing riya so happy along with the shopkeeper , everyone in the team smiled expect sakshi.

Soon everyone landed on to the giant wheel along with their lady love. Arjun with riya, sam with ayesha , shree with liza ; chotu who was left alone with sakshi was paired together. Once the wheel started to move , everyone were enjoying and after 3 rounds , arjun messaged to the wheel operator and the wheel was stopped in the mid way having arjun and riya on the top most part. Along with them , every other rides were also stopped only leaving the lights to show their magic. the park was extremely silent with riya panicking at the top. sam and ayesha were on the arjun's side whereas shree and liza on riya's side, behind shree was our chotu along with sakshi . Upon seeing everything stopped , sam guessed that arjun is going to propose now and he was never disappointed.

Arjun took the hand of the panicking riya who was sitting opposite to him. Since the space in the car was not enough to kneel down , he couldn't do that. Sensing something is on its way, riya calmed down. Seeing her calm, arjun proceeded . 

When arjun started to speak , it was audible for the whole audience at the down to hear , it was arranged in  such a way.

"Ri, when I was small, I dreamt of becoming a police officer and for that I had to leave my parents since my father was not willing to accept my dreams. While studying in the college , I met sam with whom my friendship groomed. we became best friends and soon on the process we become a police officer that we are today. Along with him, I got roshini who was his sister. We fell in love and with him , we got married. Everything was at its best , when she was snatched from me brutually . Along with her, sam also left me in hallow. I was just burning in fire of revenge, I was just breathing for it. When I thought that life has rejected me, love had refused me and I had lost the ability to have human feeling for some other women , you came in my life like a havoc. The very moment I saw you , my steel wall around my heart started to shake.I was attracted towards you and I could just can't brush it away . That was the only reason I always insulted you and never acknowledged you. Yet even after these things , you never left me , instead you came towards me even more. you never left me and I could ask more than that. I started developing feeling for you and when you swallowed the bacteria , then i realized that I love you and can not live without you and I was lucky enough that at least this time I was bestowed with love. God gave you back to me and that was the only reason that I have started believing in god. Ri ! I want to take this moment in our life to make it special, want it make forever. So Miss Riya Mukarjee will you marry me?"

Riya and the rest of the team member who were in tears because of his pure confession were stunned with his proposal.

Riya with tears in her eyes and smile in her face nodded her head, to which arjun slipped the diamond ring he brought for her in her left hand ring finger. with that they hugged each other while others present in the fair were clapping with smiles in their face. sakshi realized that her love was only one sided and was truly happy for arjun.

By this  arjun and riya fulfilled their dreams.

Awww..awsome ending...loving it..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Awesome epilogue

Love it

Thanks for pm

Awesome epilogue

Loved the proposal

nice ending

loved it

thnx for pm

Aww..that's so sweet way to propose..

Finally they are together..

Waiting for epilogue

Thanks for pm

Awesome update

loved it

Arjun won her a teddy bear, how sweet

proposal on a ferris wheel.... fairytale romance

Lovely end

Wow itna beautiful proposal arjun ki tarah hatkar finally happy ending thanks for pm dear

Nice epilogue dear.. super.. I enjoyed it.. good luck