Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

I liked Jahnvi's narration in the trailer, it was emotional yet strong..

True, it is a relief that she improved her hindi diction and delivery, it was atrocious in Dhadak. Also loved the bgm in the promo, I think it's by Amit Trivedi since he also retweeted it.

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Surprised kjo was ok with this. Either She had to be really bad in the film or kjo could care less about her career graph

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vsbarry

Surprised kjo was ok with this. Either She had to be really bad in the film or kjo could care less about her career graph

KJO only cares about extracting profit from his ventures. He probably thought this was the best way for the film to earn profit. But you're right, he must have low expectations from the film overall.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Boney will be angry, this could have been Jahnu's Highway..and a hit one too.

Yup! They should wait. I don’t think this is a smart decision 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Netflix movies are minor leagues 

Originally posted by: vsbarry

How exactly would a mid budget film that is ready (it was supposed to release in April) recover it's costs with no clarity of theatres resuming soon than selling it to OTT? Kjo is at a better profit like this since selling on OTT  also bypasses the amount they would had to share with the distributors thereby compensating the expenses behind this huge delay in all already 'ready' film lying in the cans. Any producer would be more than okay with this. That's the reason why all films that are releasing till now are mid budget films. This is the only way they can revover costs in am already doomed year with respect to economy and ensure that everybody who worked in the film get their salaries and profits for the company to run.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't know why but I'm getting a really good vibe from this movie... I liked all the promo materials they released so far.

This movie is Jaanu's litmus test to prove that she can act.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Melissaa

I don't know why but I'm getting a really good vibe from this movie... I liked all the promo materials they released so far.

This movie is Jaanu's litmus test to prove that she can act.

Is it really a litmus test if it’s on Netflix ?

Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't feel like watching the trailer. Jahanvi's voice is very off putting and her expressions are meh...

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SherShah? Shooting is not yet complete

It's done. They finished in January

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7OL6lzF0ze/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

There were reports that this was going to be sold to Netflix too.