CYCMD Entry - Welcome to the Past

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The past. The present. The Future.

Three different worlds,  three separate realities.

The whole universe believes that your past bites the future, but isn't it true that the past determines our actions in the present and that the present actions determine our future?

What if you had the liberty and power to control all three? What if you could live in your past and change the future without having to live the present? What if you could hop in and out of different realities and combine them all in one? 

What happens when he one day wakes up in an unknown place? While he refuses to recognise anyone, they start concerning him as King Naveen - the prince from the disney tale 'The Princess and the Frog.'

Amidst all these confusions and chaos, he comes to know that the King and Queen are going to be divorced and if it happens, Naveen a.k.a he, is going to become a frog yet again forever.

Will he be able to know the reason and stop the divorce?

How is he going to handle all the confusions around him?

What exactly has happened with him? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Siri, nicely written piece. A unique way of playing with time in a particular moment from past to future and saying > Let’s not forget this! 👏

Of course, what I wanted to say, I've already said in my post, all are well-written D & Bs and worth preserving. 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Siri, nicely written piece. A unique way of playing with time in a particular moment from past to future and saying > Let’s not forget this! 👏

Of course, what I wanted to say, I've already said in my post, all are well-written D & Bs and worth preserving. 

Thanks a lot Madhuri 🤗