Tiny reviews on watched movies of 2020

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Vivarium: 

Fantasy, sci fi movie. I think its about alien abduction. A couple while looking for a house to buy gets trapped in a area where there are no human. They are given a baby boy & daily necessities. They start to live like that & try to find there way out. First of all, the movie seemed creepy to me! I mean, unique story, good performances but IDK why I found it disturbing😕

The Turning: 

My dumbass couldn't understand the movie very much. It scared me tho.

Sonic The Hedgehog:

I always love animation movies. This one is really good. Jim Cerry is soo fine 

Onward:

Another good one. Story of magic, love, relationship, brotherhood, family. Journey of two brothers to meet their deceased father with the help of magic😳

The Willoughbys:

Family movie. I think I couldn't understand how can people be a total j*rk to own kids!! So unfair. I am happy Willoughby kids got their happy ending🤗

To All The Boys: PS I Still Love You:

Honestly, better than the first one. I really liked how Peter & Lara's relationship bloomed! ☺️

I had downloaded few more like Dolittle, The Grudge, The Invisible Man, Extraction, Scoob! But my laptop died. Have to re download them to watch on phone.

So....are they worth watching? 

Invisible Man is very good. It’s the last movie I saw in a hall just before lockdown started. It’s got a thrilling story and the characters dont behave stupid. It’s very nice and keeps you engaged till the end.

Hello everyone!!

Recently I watched the Telugu movie 47 Days on ZEE5. It's a good movie I hope you will like it. The story revolves around Satya (Satya Dev), an ACP in Vizag, who has been dying to find out the truth behind his wife Paddu’s (Roshini Prakash) death.

Why did she commit suicide is an answer he needs to know, or he would spiral into an emotional morass.

Months later, another suicide case of a businessman, which is handled by his friend Ravi (Ravi Varma), makes him believe that the two cases might be interconnected.

Hey Guys!!!

Recently, I watched the Hindi comedy movie Virgin Bhanupriya on ZEE5. There have been very few Indian coming-of-age movies from the female perspective, especially ones that talk about the woes of women who choose to remain conservative. Virgin Bhanupriya tells the story of one such girl. Bhanupriya Awasthi (Urvashi Rautela) is an only child of now-divorced parents and is trying her best to go on dates and lose her virginity as a result. Her best friend Rukul Singh (Rumana Molla) chooses to live her life promiscuously and continues to set Bhanupriya up with other guys, To know more watch it on the ZEE5 OTT player. I like this movie I hope you will also like it.

Originally posted by Sense9

Invisible Man is very good. It’s the last movie I saw in a hall just before lockdown started. It’s got a thrilling story and the characters dont behave stupid. It’s very nice and keeps you engaged till the end.

https://d3t3ozftmdmh3i.cloudfront.net/production/podcast_uploaded_episode400/3243404/3243404-1584493090326-293e285ac9975.jpg