Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks too all those who enjoyed the teeny weeny intro 😆 

Also, I might be around lesser than usual due to some deadlines. Stay blessed, people ❤️

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I was just watching old episodes and during the episode when bb asked hm to save to hm from nominations ,sid had saved asim n shehnaaz but he paras n mahira both didn’t even take rashmi n devo name inspite of delivery task and inspite of fact that they both were supporting pahira....

Mahira took Vishal name who just came a week back ...it was clear mahira wanted to form a connection with him from start ...she was trying to be  friends with him for game sake...that’s why when paras was not there she went didn’t go against Vishal and tried to be more close to him ....even rashmi n devo didn’t like it and they spoke about it to pahira....paras realized that he was caught here and then after that he played so dirty that told rashmi if not mahira I would support u only and then in private told devo I share special bond with you more than rashmi and you are more strong than rashmi if u r alone ....

Then he was all telling mahira that rashmi is having problems with you ....it was clear paras was just playing dirty game and divide politics .....mahira also was no less ....