CYCMD Entry: It’s called heartbreak

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

It’s called heartbreak

Love he swore to me; he whispered my name at the first light of sunrise; he felt my breath on his skin, and he danced with me, barefoot in a rainy night. He promised me the sun and the moon and it didn't matter to me: all I wanted was him, his love, my name on his lips, his breath against my skin. But his words were made of smoke, written in the wind; carved in the sand, waiting for a tide that would come to take them away, towards other distant shores. And the melody we had danced on died, leaving behind the aftermath of the hurricane named Declan Chesterfield.

https://i.imgur.com/p3c7ymH.gif

Secret hurts. The unspoken truth pains. Yet it is so easy to lie. Lying is effortless, whether it be by words, by actions, or by body language. Indeed, the bigger the lie, the easier it is to pronounce it; just add a few letter, change the tone of voice. A single tale, a single word is enough to create havoc. However, when you remove the veil from a lie, it is not as sweet as a chocolate truffle. It’s taste like six words: Vanessa Larson, I love you not.

https://i.imgur.com/B7OKxt7.gif

GIF credit to respective owner

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago

Amazing piece to read 

I love how you play with words (would love to learn that from you!) 😳

Beautifully written. 👍🏼

Love, 

Shiri ❤️

Originally posted by ShiriFictionPen

Amazing piece to read 

I love how you play with words (would love to learn that from you!) 😳

Beautifully written. 👍🏼

Love, 

Shiri ❤️

Hey Shiri,

thanks a lot for the beautiful words!😳

Believe me, this is the first time I wrote something after....literally years!😆 I don’t what you’d learn from me😛

Parm 🤗

I'm not going to lie but this was def one of my favourite entries ☺️ The blurb was just so intense and you have such a beautiful way with words. It draws you in and wants to keep reading. 

But his words were made of smoke, written in the wind; carved in the sand, waiting for a tide that would come to take them away, towards other distant shores. 

^^Damn, it makes you feel so many emotions and sucks you right in. I'd love to read more angst from you, I'm a sucker for them 😆

Zoah x

Wow..it’s excellent. So very intense. I think I got your first paragraph mashed with my mine in the  second round.

😳 OMG that entry was yours ☺️ I totally agree with Zo on this. It was quite intense. I want you to continue this one 😍

Thank you my ladies, Zo, Mumma and Nidzie❤️

@Nidzie: You believe my offspring (😉) will let me sit in front of lappy for an hour to let me write something more than a drabble?!😆 Answer is a big fat NO 🤣 

I will try my best to write something angsty to make you and Zo happy. It may take time🤔

Parm!!!❤️ I just loved this drabble. You're so brilliant with words⭐️

Originally posted by .iridescence.

Parm!!!❤️ I just loved this drabble. You're so brilliant with words⭐️

Oh my☺️ Thank you Daya🤗

Originally posted by WildestDreams

Thank you my ladies, Zo, Mumma and Nidzie❤️

@Nidzie: You believe my offspring (😉) will let me sit in front of lappy for an hour to let me write something more than a drabble?!😆 Answer is a big fat NO 🤣 

I will try my best to write something angsty to make you and Zo happy. It may take time🤔

😂😂😂 oh I miss that hurricane of yours 

Also I don’t mind waiting. Anyways I’m checking IF like once a week cuz of so called work pressure 🤷‍♀️😂 

Keep me posted though 😍