Chilli Pakora ya Cheese Koftha - Shd we say cheese or chilli--Ra4gKor

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Chilli Pakora ya Cheese Koftha - should we always say cheese or chilli…..--My Ra4gKor

Prayers for the global wellbeing!!

Well!! Hope all are staying safe, taking care and also @ home.

Many including me are missing my ficfam my Ra4gKor, especially my bossy and Smita.

Thanks for Udaan (new) rerun which is a booster after my hectic work… 

Something kindled me to write, though working from home, it has not been easy for all… the reason being many, handling home, handling office work, handling situations and more so handling or being (mis)handled………..

I happen to listen to KBB live chat of VJ today and a big smile on my face when he said every short film or whatever he will do in social media will carry a message and well I felt like a pat on my shoulder as in every story I have tried to bring in some social message… I am not sure how it was impactful…………….but a sense of satisfaction within me.

So here which has been drawing my attention…(I am part of the COVID counselling team of my organization too)

Should we always smile and say cheese or say its chilli……………..

The Lockdown was going on everywhere and things were slowly opening up.  

Some of the mansion staff had been to their native village when they got stuck there though they did not want to stay behind, but due to govt norms, Chakor was very strict and said that their needs will be taken care and money were transferred to their accounts but to stay behind.  After persistently calling RagKor as they wanted to get back to work were brought by the mansion vehicles from the nearby village once the Unlockdown.1 was happening. They were happy to return back to Mansion. On their return they were tested and briefed about the sanitization and distance process and were allowed to their staff quarters.  RagKor had made partitions and there was no more dormitory type of dwelling.  The plantation doctor was on call for any help and one of the lodge was quickly converted into COVID testing / isolation centre with all facilities to handle the COVID cases.  The State Health Minister was thankful to the Commissioner who brought to the Govt that Rishab Plantations is willing to help to tackle the pandemic crisis especially with the economically weaker section.  The Lodges were turned to shelter those migrant workers with food and shelter. Chakor was spearheading the activity through her NGOs and welfare Centres. 

The cubs and the roses along with daddaa were at the Mansion in the underground home theatre as Chakor was away in the welfare centre.  On her return she would sanitize herself well  and have a bath at the guest room which was constructed at the Mansion entrance and then change and then come to the main Mansion. This was the norm to be followed by RagKor and the staff who would go out only for necessities else Arjun would order everything online and would not allow anyone to go out. Aayansh would do various caricatures to help spread the message of the basic hygiene to be followed which was pasted at the welfare centre. They were also having their online classes as they were in the 10th. 

They were watching a movie which was more of a family oriented where the home maker was taking care of everything and that even the abuse of her husband who would hit her sometimes. The roses were upset seeing the man hitting and Aditi was angry fisting herself saying to Arjun, bhai that man is bad. Payal the staff walked in with the snacks who had returned from her native and was happily serving the snacks when Aditi looked at her hand and asked didi what happened to your hand, it has wounds… did you fall down? Payal smiled and said nothing… but she said looking at the screen, Adi but that is how many men are, they hit their woman, but the woman cannot say anything but keeps quiet and smile.  Arjun looked up to her and said didi but men have no right to hit a woman that too his wife and why should the woman keep quiet, have to raise against. Raaghav was looking at her when she looked at him and smiled at Arjun and said, not all husbands are good and can be like your daddy.. 

Arjun looked at Raaghav when he said, Arjun you are right a man has to feel ashamed to hit any woman and that too his wife.. But the woman also should rise and raise her voice against attrocities but it’s a pity many don’t… … Pappa why are all woman always give in easy… Raaghav said no not all woman he smiled to himself and said there are few who says No Cheese but Chilli….Arjun had a questioning look…

He got a call from Chakor to be picked up, when Arjun said he would also come along as he had to pick up something for his laptop from the plantation IT guy. 

Aayansh took the roses who were not much interested in the movie and asked Raaghav to play Frozen 2 once he returns to which he said yes.  

Arjun and Raaghav were driving their Rover through the streets which were generally calm with public walking with masks.  They picked Chakor from the welfare centre and went to the plantation where Chakor used Raaghav’s office to wash herself and change into new set of clothes which Raaghav carried while Arjun was with the IT guy.  

They were driving back when they were coming through a street when they heard a shrilling noise from the row houses… it was a woman who was screaming holding her hips  running on to the street as her angry husband was running behind her hitting.. the neighbours could not do much but were mute spectators..  she was crying screaming, please don’t hit.  The Rover stopped. Chakor was looking at the scene wore her mask and her gloves got down and went towards the lady.  Arjun got down while Raaghav held him asking him to stop.  You will get your answer he said.

Chakor walked to the lady who was crying.  She looked around and took the stick which was close by and hit the man… he was startled… 

Chakor: Aren’t you ashamed to hit your wife. 

Man: I have every right to hit her… I am the MAN of the house and she has not cooked anything… the woman was crying saying there is no work and so no money to cook anything… as they were daily wage earners. 

Chakor stopped the man and said “without money how will she buy things and cook.  There are few who are supplying basic materials why don’t you go get and give her” for which he said, as he is the man he cannot do such job. The wife said that she has a small baby to wean and cannot leave and go for long as the queues take time due to social distancing. 

Chakor was angry at the man and started hitting him saying, “ you cannot go and get it and you are hitting a women who has birthed your child.”  She was hitting him when the woman quickly held the stick and pleaded Chakor to leave her husband. Chakor said, but he is hitting you. She said please don’t hit my husband I can’t see him in pain.  The man was indeed shocked. Chakor looked at the man and said you must be lucky to have her as she still loves you and cant see you in pain. He was indeed ashamed and apologised to his wife who was crying holding him.  Chakor chided her and said you should rise your voice against such domestic abuse and should not endure everything smiling… Its your fault too to keep quiet as unless you tell him what he is doing is wrong he will not learn and that will get into your children too.  Arjun smiled at Raghav and said Daddy you are right not all say Cheese some say Chilli too… 

Chakor called Raghav who gave money to them and asked them to go to Rishab lodges where the basic supplies are being given to the needy.  

They thanked when she saw the big and the small Rowdies smiling at each other.  She asked whats it when Raaghav said Arjun wanted to know if we should buy cheese kofta ya chilli pakora for evening snacks but now he says Chilli Pakora.  She smirked not understanding anything…. Arjun smiled and said Daddy your SB is pucca SB and CP too, when Raaghav jerked and scrunched his eyes requesting Arjun to stop and at the same time was earning a deathly glare from his birdie… Pucca today chilli only he was mumbling within himself.  Arey Arjun what is the need to say this now… he was cursing himself….

They reached mansion when the Rowdy had to literally hold his ears and run behind his birdie who was fuming as she was worrying if the cubs realise the true meaning of SB and whats this new CP??. Rowdy you naaa….

She saw Aditi coming to their room.. mummaaaa she came running when Raaghav kissed her saying, thank you my Rowdy Rosy bach gayaa…. 

Chakor kissed Aditi and asked how the day was… she was with her cute expressions was narrating everything when she told about Payal and that she had wounds in her hands. She said about the man hitting in the movie and said fisting I would have broken his face… Rowdy laughed saying well she is now like mumma not me… Chakor got into her thinking mode and went to the kitchen to check upon Payal when Arjun walked in to help Girja and Ramu Kaka to sanitize the products which had been delivered through online delivery. 

Chakor enquired Payal who said she was waiting to return to Mansion and thanked RagKor to sending the vehicles to bring the others too from the natives as they were subjected to domestic violence too.  

Chakor asked as to why they were keeping quiet and not raise their voice, when they said they are now used to it and have no way to get out and if they raise voice they are sent back to their Mai’s home and it will be burden to them. 

Chakor asked Payal and the two others to call their respective homes and to tell them that they will not be coming home anymore and will not be sending part of their salaries too which indeed shocked the households.  They were shouting at them when RagKor put the phones on speakers and said that they will not allow their wrong doing and will be informed to police if they don’t mend their ways.  Also they said their staffs can stay with them forever and that they will find houses in their plantation quarters.  The respective houses were shell shocked and knowing about RagKor they knew they cannot mess with them.  The respective Police stations were informed and was asked to watch over them though they did not file any complaint but gave them some shock in their spines.  

Arjun looked at Chakor and said mumma you are indeed great and I am so proud of you.  I promise I will raise voice whenever I come across any abuse or violence and will not allow it.  Indeed daddy is right you are chilli pa….. when Raaghav coughed and Arjun ran to get him water.

The family watched the movie when Rowdy was no way interested while holding his Birdie on his chest saying I like khatta meeta, not this one he was feeling sleepy and was resting his head on her shoulders when she smiled and asked Rowdy what’s that Cheese and Chilli…. Arjun asked mumma did you ever had a chance to hit or raise a voice against daddy when they both looked at each other and smiled saying NOOO together.

They were at the balcony watching the moon with her on his lap when he suddenly laughed to himself holding his cheeks….

She looked at him what why are you smiling she asked.

I was thinking of Arjun’s question and got reminded of that slap on my cheek and also thinking of the day I was drunk and held you tight…

She got up and said Rowdy … holding her left index….Hmm I am sorry for that slap but I am not sorry for that day I would have broken your head if you had tried to hurt me as you were drunk..

He said oh so you would have broken my head. He asked getting up pushing her to the wall. 

Yes I would have… you thought I would keep quiet while you were holding me tight…she said

He said no I know you are not that one who says cheese when he bit his tongue…

Now!!! she held his collar and asked enough of this cheese and chilli whats this she asked angry.

He held her waist tight saying …. I was telling Arjun that while many women will keep quiet and smile saying cheese to all the atrocities one will rise and say no Cheese its Chilli…

She realised what he was saying and said so you knew what I would do, so stayed behind and was looking on instead of helping me deal with that man hitting his wife.

He smiled crushing on to her saying You are not a Cheese Koftha but Chilli Pakora and I was pitying the guy who was getting the spice out of you. Ha ha he smiled.

She smiled garlanding saying so …. No Cheese 

He said yes No cheese as I like only Chilli and you know that…carrying her inside.. she was smiling but Rowdy please don’t call me SB any more… the cubs are growing up they will find…..

You are not an ordinary woman who will say cheese and smile for you are that One who is full of spice and you know I am a Chai and Chilli Pakora man crushing his lips on her…

And you know I don’t care if the cubs or the whole world know as you are and always be my SB.

Row…. She could not talk more as he was enjoying the spice of his life. Its been long and they could not wait more to spice themselves up. ……………

The day dawned beautifully with the cubs and roses sprawling on them…..

Mummay Aditi said….. Payal didi was smiling while talking on phone to her home.. She was saying eeeeeee…..Cheese 

Ha ha smiled Rowdy thank god no chilli…. Earning a kick on his side.

Domestic violence has been on the rise with the current scenario with no work for many and no money leading to frustrations but it does not mean that we say Cheese bearing the atrocities we need to rise and throw some Chillies too………… for life has to be with spice.

At the very outset,  let me give you a big round of applause for always bringing forth some social cause through your stories. Indeed along with entertainment,  they become food for thought too👏👏👏👏👏

Yes we have come across some horrid stories in this lockdown and the title of your story very aptly surmises what should be rightfully done.

And ofcourse raghav and chakor!!!! What can I say..  insatiable I am when it comes to anything related to sukor/ragkor and arjun is such an achha bachha.....loving him too...and the SB part is 😂😂😍😍👍👍

All in all I got my thought provoking entertainment for the weekend. Thanks to you 😍😍

Thanks Ankita for sharing your views on insta.  Means a lot 🙏🙏

I read the story. It's beautiful. Inner meaning of the story is really good & it perfectly match with chakor's behavior, her dream. 👏👏👏👏. Love ragkor bonding.

Unquote 

Thanks sooo much Smita for the lovely words 

Finally read your Chili pakora or Cheese kofta. Loved it from start to finish..The way Ragkor were dealing with this adverse situation, spreading awareness, taking precautions, I was thinking that if everyone did that, I don't think it would have taken the form of such an epidemic, I liked the way you described everything....👏👏

After many days, I was happy to read about Cubs & Roses 😍😍. Rowdy Adi always ready to dhishum dhishum to evil ...At such a young age, her protesting entity is developing like her parents & bros. Always love Ar's maturity, discretion & his sensibility. 

While the oppressive shameless husband who was abusing & beating his wife in the street, the way Chakor got out of the car & beat him in public. Superb 👏👏 It reminded me of her beating of Yogesh Bhai's thugs by stick. Domestic Violence, Women Abuse has now become a common thing in society. This is happening in almost every house, whether it is a low class or a high class modern people , everyone considers women, especially their wives, slaves, & consider it their right to do anything with them..Everyone should be vocal in their protest but everyone is a silent spectator but no one comes forward to protest. There are very few men who give women due respect, who think they have equal rights in everything. 

Loved Ar's saying Daaddy your SB is pacca SB & CP too 😁😁💓💓. Chakor's fiery glance to Raghav & his expression was so amusing 😂😂. Finally Ragkor solved Payal's problem with their intellect & efforts.. Then he's reminiscing the day when he tried to misbehave with Chakor after getting drunk  & she slapped him... Loved this thoroughly... Only you can think & write about such social & sensitive issue. Thank you..

Unquote 

Thanks it is that I try to relate everything around ofcourse our lovable sukor / Ragkor ❤️😍😍😍😍