MiNeil FF "Dangerous Game" updated Epilogue on 08.09.20 pg 94 - Page 89

Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Thank you so much.

I will update pending stories soon. In between you can read other completed stories if you are interested. 

If you are looking for show's mineil then go for 

"cure me with your love". It also has a sequel too.

If you want mills n boon kind of story mineil then

"Embrace the love" is right choice for you.

If you dont mind reading mild erotica then a try to

"Sordid affair"

If you want 90's stories wala feel then go for

"Ruhaani Ishq"

If you want murder mystery then go for

"Perfectionist"

There are several others like my child bride, perfectly imperfect, phir milenge, dil dosti yaari...etc.

Sorry couldn't give you links in this comment but all the stories are in one or two pages of forums. Will update my index soon.

I already read all of them and they are just too good amazing work by you and the story forever in your heart any movie or show can be done on this story i think you can try for writing as a professional writer you just write like sudeep sir..❤❤ and my dear sis zara 😞😞but i haven't heard from her from last six months you keep writing anjali too good you are good person with good heart❤❤.take care

Aww thank you so much for showering love to my stories.

And you have already read them all! Thats a huge thing! A huge compliment in itself.

Hope you hear soon from your sis.

take care

lots of love🤗

i can't say much about her as i only met as i met you by reading her stories and now yours you all are too talented dear with writing skills..❤ God bless you anjali i hope it's your real name dear by the way sorry but i will like to make a request please update dark paradise one part soon 😍🥰

Originally posted by NITIKA

i can't say much about her as i only met as i met you by reading her stories and now yours you all are too talented dear with writing skills..❤ God bless you anjali i hope it's your real name dear by the way sorry but i will like to make a request please update dark paradise one part soon 😍🥰

I have update ready for forget me not so probably i will post that first but will surely update dark paradise after that. Its one of my fav.

it's so good to hear from you dear author i am glad you also loved your writing and now you are one of mine favorite author i read your book cure me with your love in lockdown 2020 but couldn't react to it as i was not 9n indian forum forgive me for that and will wait for your updates thankyou take care dear i heard you said you work in office so i know it's really busy schedule you still still you write so beautifully can't say in words i am your fan now ❤❤❤update and message me when you are free i hope i have not disturbed you and one more question fo you use Instagram?

it's so good to hear from you dear author i am glad you also loved your writing and now you are one of mine favorite author i read your book cure me with your love in lockdown 2020 but couldn't react to it as i was not 9n indian forum forgive me for that and will wait for your updates thankyou take care dear i heard you said you work in office so i know it's really busy schedule you still still you write so beautifully can't say in words i am your fan now ❤❤❤update and message me when you are free i hope i have not disturbed you and one more question fo you use Instagram?

It was really nice to interact with you.❤️

Thanks for all the praises 🤗

Yes i am quite busy in office but always try to take time for updates.

Yes i use insta but its solely for following celebs, channels and gossip🤣 i dont interact on it generally.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago

Omg you replied so early i can't believe it i also work in a public sector bank and hardly get any free time but i am currently on leave because of my younger brother health issues so was bored therefore i searched for your story cure me with your love and look where i am i found so much stories overwhelmed i am on getting a tresure of books written by you kindly please tell me more about your written stories on mineil as i can search them please dear author and hope i am not disturbing you by my messages ..take care ❤

Omg you replied so early i can't believe it i also work in a public sector bank and hardly get any free time but i am currently on leave because of my younger brother health issues so was bored therefore i searched for your story cure me with your love and look where i am i found so much stories overwhelmed i am on getting a tresure of books written by you kindly please tell me more about your written stories on mineil as i can search them please dear author and hope i am not disturbing you by my messages ..take care ❤

😆

Its a boring day at office and in spite of having heaps of work i dont feel like doing anything 😈🤣 lazy me😳

Will update the index soon where you will get links of all my work.