Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Yaha sab cheeze double meaning hai.... 

miniel ki duniya hi double meaning hai🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Sounds double meaning🤣🤣

I meant it also 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

I meant it also 🤣

bole tharki Mineilians bole antaratma ki aawaaz🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

bole tharki Mineilians bole antaratma ki aawaaz🤣

See no parda between MiNeilans also🤣🤣 

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Enough of this parda🤣. Remove everything please🤣

🤣🤣  there is time🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

This part consist of only Mineil past. I thought in next few parts there will be no place for mineil love story continuing past but it needed to get completed before moving forward so thought of dedicating a whole part for it.

Part 17

Year 2006

Mini was continuously crying in the car. Her tears had not stopped even for once. Neil was sitting beside her, he tried to console her few times but she refused to even look at him. The car stopped as it reached the destination. Mini and Neil came out. They have come to Panchgani, Institute of computers and technology. Neil completed all the formalities in the college while Mini just kept standing there like a statue.

She remembered why and how Neil brought her here. That night Mini was heart broken when Neil said that they cant be together. “But you said you love me..didnt you?” Mini had asked. “Yes, I love you. But I am a criminal. There is no guarantee of my life. My life is full of dangers. I cant destroy your life by accepting your love. What if I die in some gangwar? Who will look after you?” Neil had tried to explain. “You should have thought this before bringing me here, before loving me.” Mini had accused him. “Yes, you are right. But I was being selfish. I was only thinking about my happiness. Never thought about your future.” Neil answered. “And what future I’ll have in that dance bar under the care of my uncle. He will sell me again to someone else.” Mini cried. “Don’t worry about him. I have settled his account once and for all. Now he will not trouble you. And you are not going back to the dance bar. I found out that you wanted to study computers but that leech uncle of yours didn’t let you study after school. So I have arranged for your admission in this college in Panchgani. You will study there and stay in the hostel. Make yourself self dependent and find someone else …someone who doesn’t belong to this crime world..who will take care of you…keep you happy. Give you a normal life” Neil said.

Mini for once was flabbergasted by his selfless love but she knew she is madly,truly and deeply in love with him and now she cant foresee her life without him. “Whats the guarantee that anyone I chose will live for 100 years? There is no guarantee of life for everyone be it a gangster or a common man. Why are you doing this? You know we cant live without each other,” Mini pleaded.

“Try to understand, not only this issue but there will be other issues between us as well. That day, I could read it in your eyes that you want me to come out of this crime world and lead a normal life which is not possible for me. I have come too far here and now there is no turning back. Apart from this loving Neil Oberoi which you know there is one more aspect of my personality that is, the don Neil Oberoi. He is part of me. I cant separate him from me. But you will not be able to bear his monstrosity.” Neil explained again.

“I don’t care. I love you….Don’t push me away like this.” Mini wailed. “Its one thing to say that but another to live with it. I know you cant do it. Its like I am living with a dual personality. Both Neils love you but you only love this calm and compose Neil as you only saw him. Once if you come into my life you will have to face the both of them and you wont be able to do that..I know this for sure.” Neil said and placed her bags in the room of the hostel allotted to her.

Since that day they have been arguing again and again. He was saying the same thing.Somewhere Mini knew that he might be right but her heart was not letting her accept it. She was deprived of love all her life and now that she got it she didn’t want to let it go for any reason. Neil turned to go out of the room But Mini held his hand. “Please, don’t do this to us.” Mini pleaded. Neil took a deep breath to gather up courage and removed her hand. He left her alone to cry over her lost love.

Days passed but neither Neil nor Mini was able to move on in life. Both were missing each other and wanted to nothing more than to close the distance between them but Neil had controlled by reminding himself again and again that he is doing everything for Mini’s happiness and better future. Mini on the other hand was not willing to give up hope. Everyday without fail she called Neil in a hope to make him understand the depth of her love, to convince him to take her back from here. But Neil didn’t listen to her. He had now even stopped taking up her calls. Mini was shattering down piece by piece and Neil was drowning himself in alcohol.

When one day, her suffering become unbearable Mini decided to confront Neil one last time. She ran away from the hostel. Neil got the information about her and he panicked. He sent his men to Panchgani to find her while he himself started looking for her in Mumbai. He looked everywhere from her uncle’s house, the dance bar, her friends house, their bunglow but he couldn’t found her anywhere. His men informed that she was nowhere in Panchgani also.

Neil was worried sick for her. He was having all sorts of doubts and fears regarding her safety now. He was cursing himself to make her go through immense pain. Feeling tired and defeated he came to his home in the chawl. He wanted to cry his heart out here. He stood before the door and found it opened. He looked at it in confusion and pushed the door. Neil entered there and found Mini sitting on a rocking chair there, eyes closed, listening to the songs on radio. He couldn’t believe, he was searching for her everywhere and here she was. He thanked his stars that she was safe. Mini opened her eyes when she heard the sound of door opening. Both of them looked at each other and found the same yearning in them. Just then the song on the radio changed to convey the unsaid words between them.

Tere dar par sanam chale aaye
Tu na aaya toh hum chale aaye
Chale aaye, chale aaye

Neil closed the distance between them as he couldn’t hold himself any more. “I missed you…so much..so so much….I cant even tell you in words.” Neil said while hugging her. “And I craved for you like some thirsty person crave for water. I would have died if I hadn’t come here.” Mini sobbed in his arms.

Bin tere koi aas bhi na rahi
Itne tarse ke pyaas bhi na rahi
O bin tere koi aas bhi na rahi

Ladkhadaye kadam chale aaye
Ladkhadaye kadam chale aaye
Chale aaye, chale aaye

“How you got inside here?” Neil asked. “You said your heart lies in this place and I will always find the key to your heart.” Mini replied. She looked at him he had a small smile on his face. She said further, “I remembered you kept the key of the lock under the plant pot outside.” She told him the real answer. Neil leaned down and kissed her. Mini immediately put her arms around his neck and started responding him. Neil kept exploring her mouth with his tongue. He then placed open mouthed kisses all over her neck and shoulders. Mini started removing his shirt to feel up his body.

Isse pehle ke hum pe hasti raat
Banke nagin joh humko dasti raat
O isse pehle ke hum pe hasti raat

Leke apna bharam chale aaye
Leke apna bharam chale aaye
Chale aaye, chale aaye

Neil picked Mini in his arms and moved towards the bed. Mini opened her arms for him, calling him lovingly and he joined her on bed. Both of them spent all day loving each other and sate the yen that was burning inside them since their separation.

Next day as their craving for each other settled down Neil was again faced with the reality of life as he got a call from Mickey. “Don’t ask me to go back again.” Mini said before Neil could say anything. “You know everything then why….” Neil again tried to make her understand. “I have thought a lot about it. I know you are a gangster and your life is full of dangers and if you have a short life than I want you to spend each and every second of your life with me. And I am ready to accept you with all your shades, all your personalities.” Mini said with finality.

“I have given up talking to you. There is only one way to find out whether you will be able to accept me fully or not.” Neil said. “what?” Mini asked. “Come with me.” Neil took her to the place Mickey had informed him to come. Mini saw two men there held by Neil’s men on gun point. “Itne dino dhundne ke baad jakar mile hain ye kamine. They are Shyam bhaiyya’s killers.” Mickey informed.

Neil remembered Shyam’s death and his family members. He found nothing short of rage rising inside him. He held the collar of one man and started beating him brutally. “Neil, control yourself.” Mickey tried to stop him as he gestured towards Mini. “Let her see…let her see the beast inside me. She is so confident that she can love me as I am. She must know what she is signing up for.” Neil said and turned towards another man and punched him on the nose repeatedly. He screamed with pain but Neil didn’t stop. He continued beating them till they begged for mercy.

Mini was horrified from the scene before her eyes. She closed her eyes unable to see it anymore. Neil came to her and pulled her with him towards those men. Mickey tried to stop him but he didn’t listen. “Look at me. Look at me now. This is me, real me…cold, cruel…dangerous….now tell me can you love this Neil? Mini started crying now. “Stop it, stop this madness.” She cried. “Oh, the madness has just started.” Neil said and held the hair of one man. He turned him around and slashed his throat with his knife. Mini watched in shock as the man fell down on his knees and then died. In the same way Neil killed the other man. Mini ran to the side as she threw up looking at so much blood and gore. She fainted after sometime unable to bear it anymore.

“Have you gone mad or what? What was the need of doing all this in front of her?” Mickey shouted on Neil. “She had to see it to understand why I want her to go away from me and live a normal life. A criminal like me who has thousands of enemies willing to kill me the moment they got opportunity….a ruthless person like me who wont even think twice before slashing the throats of those who come in my way….I am not made for love. She said very confidently that she can accept me as I am but now see her….cant even see me like this then accepting me is totally out of question.” Neil explained.

“But trust her love if she is so confident about it. After so many years I have seen happiness in your eyes. Give this relationship a chance.” Mickey again tried to persuade him. “That’s the problem. I cant just give it a chance. Nobody has ever affected me like she did. Once I get involved in this relationship seriously….I don’t think I’ll ever be able to come out of it. And she thinks that she and her love may change me in future. I want to make it clear to her that’s never going to happen. In future I might not be able to take it if she ever tries to break up with me. So its important to reveal myself completely. She has till now seen only one side of me…..the lovesick Neil…her lover boy. It was the high time she should have seen the dark side….don Neil.” Neil answered.

“But Neil…” Mickey made another attempt to convince his friend about this relationship. “Stop it Mickey. I don’t think there is need of any argument now. After seeing all this….I know she has understood and already made her  mind about leaving me. I am taking her to Naeem bi’s house. Please make arrangement to send her back to Panchgani once she wakes up.” Neil picked unconscious Mini in his arms and left from there.

Neil placed Mini on the bed in Naeem bi’s house and sat beside her. He held her hand, “I love you so much. You are an angel…so pure and pristine while I am nothing short of a devil…marred by grim and dirt of the crime world. We are not made for each other. I am sorry.” Neil said while lovingly caressing her hair. Few drops of tears from his eyes fell on Mini’s face. He quickly wiped his tears before anyone could see them and left the room.

After sometime Mini came out of unconscious state. The first thing she remembered was Neil murdering one person mercilessly. She screamed, “NO”. Naeem bi came inside the room hearing her scream. Mini looked at the surroundings. She panicked when she couldn’t recognize where she was. “Relax, this is my house. I am Naeem bi. You must have heard about me from Neil.” Naeem bi said and offered a glass of water to Mini. She took it gulped it down quickly. “Why I am here and..where is..Neil?” Mini asked. “He has gone out of town. Will return after few days. Neil brought you here. He said you fainted when you witnessed…..” Naeem bi left the sentence incomplete as she didn’t want to trigger the memory of that incident again in her mind. Neil has asked me to send you off to Panchgani as soon as possible.” Naeem bi informed her further.

Tears started falling from Mini’s eyes hearing that Neil again wants to send back to Panchgani. She loved him. She want to live with him but what she saw today….he was right…would she dare to love this dark side of him also? She didn’t know anything. She was having a headache now. She held her head in both of her hands. Naeem bi saw this and touched her forehead. “Oh, You have high fever. Take rest. I’ll call a doctor.” Naeem bi said and went outside.

After sometime doctor came and checked her. He said Mini is going from emotional trauma because of which she caught fever. She needs rest for some days. Naeem bi decided that she will keep Mini here till she recovers fully and then send her back.  Naeem bi took care of Mini like her own daughter. Mini was touched by this. She started opening up to her about her feelings. “Today I saw you were threatening some people.” Mini said after contemplating a lot as she didnt want to offend this good lady. “So what?” Naeem bi laughed at her words. “I still find it difficult to digest that how can you be so compassionate towards me and so cold towards other…I mean you people….its strange to understand your behavior.” Mini replied.

“Hmm…I can see you are talking about me but you are thinking about Neil…right?” Naeem bi guessed. Mini averted her eyes from Naeem bi. “So, I am right. None of us has chosen this life consciously. This  was the only option left to us. Same is with Neil. The hardships, the injustice he bear made him cold towards the outer world..a world which is full of dangers….where every other person is hiding himself ready to pounce on you the moment they find you weak. To survive in this world he had wore this ruthless don exterior….he had no other option because the only rule of this world is to kill or be killed.” Naeem bi answered.

“But ….”Mini tried to argue but Naeem bi again interrupted her “Dekho ise is tarah samjho….will you ever be able to forgive your uncle Ashok Khurana for forcing you to become a bar dancer and selling you off for a big amount?” “No, but I wont murder him for that.” Mini replied. “That’s because Neil got you. Have you ever thought, that day instead of Neil if someone else has bought you, abused you and rap*d you brutally. Would you have still wanted your uncle alive?” Naeem bi asked.

A shiver ran down Mini’s spine thinking about that. If any such thing had happened to her than definitely she herself would have killed Ashok Khurana. “Have you seen your uncle after you left that dance bar?” Naeem bi asked. Mini shook her head in no. Naeem bi let out a small laugh, “Neil offered him 50 lakhs once and for all to forget about you but he refused. He said you are his niece he has a right on you and he can earn much more money if you kept dancing in his bar and considering the popularity you have gained in a short time, he can sell you off to the highest bidder every night.” Mini gasped listening to that. Her blood boiled with anger. “Now Ashok Khurana walks on a wheelchair.” Naeem bi informed and Mini couldn’t deny that she felt nice after knowing his condition.

Mini was about to say something when a woman came inside the room. “Naeem bi, sorry to disturb you but I came here to inquire about my children’s admission. Neil bhaiyya phone nahi utha rahe. Aapko kuch pata hai kya?” “Don’t worry, he told me yesterday that admission is confirmed.” Naeem bi replied. The woman smiled and turned to go when Naeem bi called her, “Lakshmi, zara suno. I wanted to ask a question from you. Those two goons who killed your husband Shyam…you know about them?” “Yes I came to know that Neil bhaiyya killed them in cold blood. I am extremely happy. Finally the justice is served. I am thankful to Neil bhaiyya for it.” Lakshmi replied as she wiped her tears. Naeem bi asked her to leave.

“I know Neil is not any messiah and what he does comes under the category of crime by the definition of law. I am also not justifying his deeds. I just want you to know that even though he is a criminal, he is not a monster. He has a heart too….which belongs to you now.” Naeem bi said again.

Now Mini was confused more than ever as she struggled to find out what is more strong her dislike for Neil’s dark side or her love for him. Since she was alright now Naeem bi made arrangement for her travel to Panchgani. Next day she sat in the car with heavy heart. She wished she could see Neil at least for once before leaving but Naeem bi has informed that Neil hasn’t returned. Mini knew she wont be able to see him again….ever. She was crying continuously during the journey. As the car driver was about to cross the city boundaries Mini asked him to take a u turn and take her to Neil’s chawl. Mini thought that if not Neil then she will at least see that place last time where their love started. She wanted to relive those memories.

As Mini entered the chawl she remembered all the moments they spent there. She went to his house and found that the door was open. She pushed the door and went inside only to find Neil sitting on the same rocking chair where she was sitting and waiting for him. Neil looked at her and she looked at him. “Naeem bi informed me that you left.” Neil said. “How I could have left? When my heart resides here.” Mini said and ran to him. She threw herself in his arms and started crying.

“Go…go from here before I become weak and stop you.” Neil pleaded. “I am not going anywhere. I cant live without you. I love you…all of you…I don’t care who you are…I just know that I am incomplete without you.” Mini answered. “Life with me will never be normal. It may be full of pain and sufferings and uncertainty.” Neil said. “If I will get to live with you then I am ready to accept it all. If this is the only way I’ll get your love then I don’t want a normal life.” Mini confessed.

Neil finally gave in to her confession but not before warning her. “Think again before this fire consumes us both, once you come into my life I’ll never let you go away from me…..not even if you want to.” “I don’t want to be rescued from this fire. Let it consume me.” Mini replied as she cupped his face and kissed him. She had kissed her lover boy but she got response from the don Neil. She could tell it because he had never kissed her like that. There was a hint of authority in his kiss. Like she belonged to him now. Neil had never let his dark side take over whenever he was with her but for the first time she knew she was with complete Neil. Both sides fused in together as she has accepted him like that he no longer has to behave differently with her. He no longer had to hide anything from her. and Mini decided to embrace whole of him in her arms as she let him take her to the bed to mark her as his forever. She knew now her fate was sealed with him.

to be continued....

Edited by Anj_01 - 5 months ago
Krithzz thumbnail

MiNeilicious  update☺️ it was beautiful. I was imagining them throughout.   

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful beautiful beautiful verrrrry beautiful.  I loved this part ........

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fabulous update

Love it

Continue soon

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update ❤️❤️

Kamina ashok 

Don Neil