Posted: 3 years ago

Next part update karo 

MiNeil kaise mile the☺️

Edited by zalima - 3 years ago

Originally posted by zalima

Next part update karo 

MiNeil kaise mile the☺️

Pichle do teen din se busy hoon bahut.....office khulte hi kaam ka bojh daal diya hai sar pe

Aaj likhna start karungi

Originally posted by anjali0111

Pichle do teen din se busy hoon bahut.....office khulte hi kaam ka bojh daal diya hai sar pe

Aaj likhna start karungi

Arre ...plz...load mat le .

Aaraam se  likho .

Hum toh hai hi despos🤣

Kahi nahi jaayenge🤣

Originally posted by zalima

Arre ...plz...load mat le .

Aaraam se  likho .

Hum toh hai hi despos🤣

Kahi nahi jaayenge🤣

Haan par likhe bina mujhe bhi chain nahi milta na🤣

Originally posted by anjali0111

Haan par likhe bina mujhe bhi chain nahi milta na🤣

🤣 MiNeil's black magic spill 

Originally posted by Krithzz

Yes they have cast their spell on everyone

Originally posted by Krithzz

We can't come out of this now 😆

Part 7

Neil’s mansion in Panvel, Mumbai

Neil came out of Mini’s room and found Mickey standing there at the door only. “Oh come on! What are you doing here? Did you really think I will hurt her?” Neil asked rolling his eyes. “You did look angry…I was worried for her…and for you…because I know if you would have done anything to her in anger then once your anger had been subsided you would have never been able to forgive yourself.” Mickey replied. “Well, she made me angry but….can I ever hurt my jaan? I like riling her up. Just wanted to push her to her limits….but being the junglee billi she is…never gives up until I seduce her.” Neil winked at Mickey and went away.

Mickey knocked on the door and went inside the room where he found Mini lost in her thoughts. “So, you still love him after all.” Mickey concluded. “I hate him.” Mini retorted back. “That’s why you let him seduce you? Come on accept it now. His charm still works on you.” Mickey said sarcastically. “He forced me into it. And why I am even giving explanations to you? Why do you bother?” Mini asked irritated from his taunts. “I don’t care about it. You both are my best friends. I just want everything to be fine between you.” Mickey replied and wished her good night.

Mini kept thinking about her mission. She had activated the device to sent her location to the police but she has to go out of this place once and meet them.She remembered Hanuman Singh mentioned that once she enters his place, they will track her and keep watch on her through this device and they will know wherever she will go. So if the device is working properly and they have got her location then she must think of some plan to get out from her to some place where they can discuss their plan for future. She thought a lot and finally found an idea.

Next morning Mini refused to eat breakfast. Mickey came to know of it and came in her room. “Aint you tired? You want to repeat last night’s incident?” Mickey asked her. “I just want to meet Neil. I want to go out of here and nobody is allowing me.” Mini replied. “Neil is not here. You forgot what date is today? Neil has gone to the chawl. ”Mickey answered. Mini remembered today is that fateful day when Neil lost his everything. He always goes to his chawl on this day whenever he is in India. Mini remembered she also went with him there few times. That was a place where she saw real Neil Oberoi and she fell in love with him. Probably that is the only place in the world where he behaves like a sane man. The only place where she has seen him crying like a child, where he is not some don but a mere human being who has emotions. She remembered that vulnerable Neil she witnessed there and had a sudden urge to reach out to him but then she controlled herself.

“See, I have to go out. Look at me. I am in this torn dress from yesterday night. I need to get some important things for myself.” Mini said. “Whatever you want just give me the list. I’ll get it for you.” Mickey replied. “I’ll need some dresses and some….some personal girly things….I don’t think there is any girl here in your gang who will understand it….please let me go.” Mini requested. “But….”Mickey didn’t sound convinced. “For God sake! I will not run away. Send some of your men with me if you don’t trust me.” Mini replied. “Neil will not be happy if he comes to know that I sent you with just few men….Ok, I’ll come with you too.” Mickey agreed after thinking a lot. Mini nodded in yes but was worried as Mickey was himself accompanying her. He was smart and it will be difficult to fool him.

Ganpat Rao chawl, Byculla, Mumbai

“Neil bhaiyya, itne dino baad? Mujhe to laga aap raasta hi bhul gaye yaha ka.” Said a woman from the chawl who came near him as soon as she noticed him. She was carrying a child in her arms. “Arre nahi Suman aisa nahi hai….itne saalo se videsh mein tha isliye nahi aa paaya yaha. Aur tu wo sab chhod…apne bête se toh milwa. Kya naam rakha iska?” Neil said as he looked at the child. “Tumhare naam par rakha hai bhaiyya….Neil.” Suman replied. Neil was taken aback by this.“Main don hoon, bhagwan nahi jiska naam tum apne bachhe ko do.” Neil said uncomfortably. “Wo sab main nahi janti. Par in chawls ke liye, hamare jaise na jane kitne logo ke liye tum bhagwan se kam nahi ho.” Suman replied. Neil just placed his hand on the child’s head and smiled. Soon everyone from the chawl surrounded him and he talked to them for some time. They were his people. Not relatives but more important than them. They shared their happiness, sorrow, good news, bad news with him like he was one of them and he heard it all patiently. Then excusing himself he expressed his wish to spend some time alone in his house which was located in this chawl only.

He moved into the house which was just one room with kitchen and bathroom. He closed the door and sat down on the old cane sofa as he remembered today was the day he lost his everything, his family.

Flashback

Year1999, Same chawl

A tall man was dragging his 14 years old son by holding him by his ear into the house.“Baba, leave me. Its hurting.” Neil shouted as he tried to free himself from his baba’s hold. “Now you get to know how it feels when someone hurts you really bad?” his baba Satya Oberoi scolded him. “They deserved to be punished. They were bullying me since many days.” Neil argued back and finally freed himself. “You could have complained to your teacher then. Why you pick up fight with them?”Satya asked. “I did complain but they go for the tuitions to that teacher. He took their side and scolded me. After that they were making fun of me. So I had to stand up for myself.” Neil defended himself. “But like this…..you broke one boy’s hand and other was bleeding profusely.” Satya shouted again as he remember the conditions of boys. “I didn’t mean to hurt them so badly but….un logo ne aapko gaali di..and I lost my temper after that.” Neil replied. “Kya ho gaya agar unhone gaali de bhi di? Tumhe unpar haath uthane ki kya zarurat thi?” Satya asked. “You know what? Your honesty, non violence, contentment from the life has not made you a great man. It has made you spineless person who cannot fight for himself and certainly don’t care about his family’s wishes.” Neil said as he looked back at his father challenging him.

“And your over ambition, violent nature and greed will turn you into a monster one day.” Satya said as he slapped his son. “Baba, what are you doing? Stop it.” shouted Neil’s elder sister Soumya as she came running into the house. “He is doing what he always do. When he cant give me answers he beats me up.” Neil said looking at his father again. “Dekh rahi ho na tumhara bhai kitna badtameez hota ja raha hai?” Satya asked Soumya. “Neil, go from here now.” Soumya asked Neil to leave. Neil left without any word. He wanted to argue further but he couldn’t ever disobey his sister. After their mother’s death she was a motherly figure to him. She took care of him, pampered him and understood him. He loved his sister more than his own life. He loved his father also but there were always ideological differences between them. His father Satya was a diehard honest and scrupulous person and he believed in non violence while Neil was totally opposite. He was ambitious; short tempered and a person who believed in policy of tit for tat. Soumya was a bridge between the father-son who kept them together  as a family.

“Baba, how many times I have told you? Neil is not a kid anymore. He is a teenager.You don’t hit your teenage son like that. Treat him with respect baba. He is already rebellious. If you keep behaving like this with him I fear he will run away one day.” Soumya tried to make her father understand Neil’s situation. “That boy considered me as his hero when he was a kid but ever since your mother has passed away in that accident; he has grown apart and becoming more and more rebellious by the day.” Satya sighed. “That’s because he thinks you had not fought enough for bringing justice to our mother.” Soumya answered. “I did what I could have. I filed police complaint against those people who were responsible for hit and run case. They were influential people, they came out of the case scratch free. What could I have done then?” Satya asked in frustration.

“I know baba, you did your best but try to understand Neil’s feelings. He is too young to understand biased and partial ways of this world. He felt that if police could not bring justice to us then we should have punished those people ourselves and also we don’t had enough money so we couldn’t afford expensive lawyer to fight for us. All this is a too much to take in for a sensitive and emotional child like Neil. His ambition to earn money, become powerful, punish people is an outcome of that incident.”Soumya explained. “But where this blind ambition will take him?” Satya asked worried for his son. “Don’t worry baba. Till we are here to support him, we will not let him drift apart.” Soumya assured his father.

Flashback ends

Present time at the same place

Neil came out of his thoughts when his phone buzzed and he got a message. A picture was sent to him. He pressed the download button and as the picture became visible Neil was horrified by looking at it and reading the text message which followed the picture. The picture was of Mini. She was standing in a place which looked like mall and there was a man hiding behind a counter. He had a gun in his hand and was looking at Mini. Neil again saw the message which said, “Suna hai teri item zinda hai aur wapas aa gayi teri life mein? Par tune usko is tarah marne ke liye akela chhod diya hai. Mujhe bomb se udane ki planning thi na, mere aadmi log ko udaya na tu? ab dekh teri item ka kya haal karta hai main. Lash tujhe sham tak mil jayegi”……Patnaik.

Neil immediately dialed Mickey’s number, “Where is Mini? Is she not home?” Neil shouted.“Yes, She wanted to go out to buy some of her things So I allowed her.” Mickey replied. “Who told you to do that? Didn’t I say nobody will allow her anything without asking me?” Neil asked with gritted teeth. “Relax Neil, She is safe. She is not alone. I accompanied her and I have sufficient men with me.” Mickey replied. “You idiot! Patnaik already came to know about her. His men are there in the same place. They want to kill her.” Neil informed. “What? But I am following her everywhere. Right now also she is just before my eyes….” Mickey said and looked up to find Mini was no where to be found. “….f**k! I lost her.”Mickey completed. “Where are you guys? I am coming.” Neil asked impatiently.

Mini was passing through the clothes section when someone pulled her into the trial room. Mini gasped and  instinctively took defensive combat position as she practiced in her training sessions. “I am impressed. You do remember your lessons.” Preet said as she looked at Mini from top to bottom. “Its you. It means that tracking device is working.” Mini replied as she relaxed. “Yes, its working baby. We got your location. Is every thing fine there. Neil Oberoi didn’t doubt you…right?” Preet asked. “Yes, everything is fine. Tell Hanuman Singh ji not to worry about me. Neil bought all the lies I told him.” Mini informed. “You know this guy? Is he one of Neil’s men?” Preet asked as he showed her the picture of one dead guy.“Oh! Is he dead? I don’t know this guy. He doesn’t seem to be one of Neil’s men. As all his men are with Mickey.” Mini informed. “Hmm, What Hanuman sir feared is happening in reality. We have planted you as a police informer in Neil’s life but no one knows about it. Everyone will think that you came back in Neil’s life again and to get back to him they will try to harm you. May be this guy was from other mafia’s gang.

“What? They sent man to kill me?” Mini asked shocked. “Yes, but don’t worry. I have taken care of him. Hanuman Sir has sent a message for you that you don’t have to worry. We will protect you from every danger. When you will go out of here, the guard on the exit will hand you over your shopping bags. I have placed all the necessary things like mikes, cameras, mobile phone, gun….all that you’ll need in your mission. Now I must leave. All the best.” Preet said and turned to leave then she turned around again and complimented Mini, “By the way, nice jacket. Seems you like to wear your boyfriend’s clothes.” Preet winked and smirked at her. “Listen Preet….” Mini glared at her angrily. “Just joking, relax.” Preet laughed and left before Mini could say anything.

Mini came out of trial room after few minutes to avoid suspicion. She bumped into Mickey who was running here and there in search of her. “Mini, where were you?”Mickey asked panting from all the running. “I was in trial room. Why? What happened?” Mini asked feigning innocence though she knew Mickey must be worried because of that man who apparently came here to kill her. “Nothing….just nothing. Look, you requested to come here that’s why I allowed you but Neil has come to know about it and he is very upset. We have to go back immediately.” Mickey said and pushed her to the exit door. “Arre at least let me take my shopping bags.” Mini said and collected all her bags. The guard looked at her and nodded at one particular bag. Mini understood it’s the bag Preet left for her. She took it quickly and left with Mickey. “Neil, we searched the whole mall that person was not there. May be that Patnaik just wanted to scare you…..yes Mini is with me. No…don’t come here….I am coming home with her.” Mickey explained on phone.

As soon as they reached Neil’s house, Mini found Neil waiting for her. He looked agitated and edgy. The moment he saw Mini he covered the distance between them in long strides and hugged her tightly in his embrace. “I was hell worried.What was the need to go out?” Neil asked as he cupped her face. Mini looked at his eyes. Right now she could see that deep ocean of love in his eyes in which she once used to drown herself. There was something else also, she tried to read what was it….fear? In Neil Oberoi’s eyes? Yes it is…..may be its one of those rare moments when Neil Oberoi also shows his vulnerability. A fearsome don, a ruthless killer standing like a innocent helpless person in front of her. At this moment he is not The Don Neil Oberoi, he is that Neil from chawl who was scared for his loved ones.

“You truly love me.” Words escaped from her mouth before Mini could stop herself. “Did you have any doubt till now?” Neil asked as if not believing what she said. “I…I…”Mini stammered trying to find words in her mouth but her mouth went suddenly dry as she remembered her mission. “You think too much jaan.” Neil said and took her lips in his pouring out his feelings into it. Mini just stood rooted to her place as her mind become numb due to the inner turmoil her heart was going through right now. “ahem ahem..” Mickey cleared his throat to remind them of his presence.

Neil broke the kiss and took Mini back to her room. “From now on, you are not going anywhere.” Neil said and gave instructions to everyone. “You don’t get to decide that.” Mini argued. “Get this thing clear in your head. You are not going anywhere without my permission.” Neil said again each and every syllable very slowly and clearly. “What about my things? If I need anything?” Mini tried to argue further. All of this house is just full of men. To whom I’ll ask if I need any personal thing?” Mini repeated her arguement from the morning thinking it will work on Neil also. Neil stood there silently for some time then a wicked smile crept on his lips as he got an idea. “Mickey, remember that girl we met at Lala’a pub…what was her name?” Neil asked. “Isha.” Mickey replied. “Yes, the same one. She wanted a job right? Call her here tomorrow. She will be taking care of my jaan. That will be her new job.” Neil declared and went out of the room smiling.

to be continued.....

precap- Mini passes information to Hanuman, push and pull between miniel continues and also glimpse of Neil's past.

Edited by Anj_01 - 4 months ago

Isha I hate her but now she will be Mini's maid 🤣 I will love it .🤣 Neil backstory is painful. He lost his family and may be that's why he is possessive for Mini and her safety 

Originally posted by sub_94

Isha I hate her but now she will be Mini's maid 🤣 I will love it .🤣 Neil backstory is painful. He lost his family and may be that's why he is possessive for Mini and her safety 

Haha yeah she will be naukrani here🤣

Yes neil's past is painful and whatever happened contributed a lot in shaping up his personality. Will write it more in upcoming update