Originally posted by: Mdmadona

Yaar aisa lagraha hai cliff hanger pe chod diya ho 

Is this ended or u ll continue???

Wish we have a happy ending for ariya 

That poor soul doesn't deserve a life like this 

Her father just used her all the  way for his betterment only 

For world riya is a traitor  n roshini is also alive great 

Glad she killed sikky at least 

In the end, arjun is really there??? Gun was pressed by whom???

Nice story 

Plz cont soon 

Gun is pressed by terrorist/someone from Sik side. Guess I was not clear enough, sorry about it.

It won't be continuing, the cliffhanger to let the readers imagine what they want. Riya might be saved, or she might find solace in death.

Anchal91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Mind-blowing...no words cn describe it...wot a OS...u got amazing writing skills..hats off..πŸ‘πŸ˜„.. 

everestlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This Story made me breathless,I didn't know someone could write this beautiful conveying each emotions to the point.When started reading I thought this is going to be normal love story or something thriller to spice it up but it turned out to be a masterpiece.πŸ‘

My heart wrenched for that poor girl ,I didn't know that was Lavanya or Riya but a woman all her life stood for someone happiness wasting her whole life.😒

If you have planning to continue this ,plz do write and atleast give that poor girl a happy ending life.

This story is going to linger in my mind little longer than I expected or maybe forever.

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rii take a bow my girl...this is so good...like I don't even know what to say...all her life she was used by her father so that he can prove himself...and it was only in ETF did she start getting to know what she wants for herself...and setting rosh free with Arjun... even though a teeny tiny part of her wanted arjun to chose her...but she knew the reality..and my god the end...she finally got the freedom that she always wanted even though it was in form of her death...

I just loved loved the story... it's beautiful πŸ’•

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anchal91

Mind-blowing...no words cn describe it...wot a OS...u got amazing writing skills..hats off..πŸ‘πŸ˜„.. 

Thank you so much, glad you liked it!

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: everestlove

This Story made me breathless,I didn't know someone could write this beautiful conveying each emotions to the point.When started reading I thought this is going to be normal love story or something thriller to spice it up but it turned out to be a masterpiece.πŸ‘

My heart wrenched for that poor girl ,I didn't know that was Lavanya or Riya but a woman all her life stood for someone happiness wasting her whole life.😒

If you have planning to continue this ,plz do write and atleast give that poor girl a happy ending life.

This story is going to linger in my mind little longer than I expected or maybe forever.

This idea made me breathless too πŸ˜† Came suddenly out of nowhere and I just had to write it down. It's like those rush I had when I was first into this Fandom and was running 5 stories parallelπŸ˜†

Her life was tragic with very limited choice, the consolation was at least she could take some decision which was entirely hers and had solace in them. It was going to be tragic/open ended story, you can chose the ending you feel like. Either she survived like how Irene Adler survived in BBC sherlock or she did not. 

@ bold- that's probably what every writer aspires to be. Thank you so much, and please know your story does the same to me. I and Bitterbrry talks about your story so much and always read whenever we get the notification.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: devildiva21

Rii take a bow my girl...this is so good...like I don't even know what to say...all her life she was used by her father so that he can prove himself...and it was only in ETF did she start getting to know what she wants for herself...and setting rosh free with Arjun... even though a teeny tiny part of her wanted arjun to chose her...but she knew the reality..and my god the end...she finally got the freedom that she always wanted even though it was in form of her death...

I just loved loved the story... it's beautiful πŸ’•

Thank you. Your comment meant a lot, and I am surprised you got this even if I did not tell you about this.

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Thank you. Your comment meant a lot, and I am surprised you got this even if I did not tell you about this.

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…I try n keep tab on your stories but then real life hits and other things take a pause... So sorry for that...but rii seriously, you are a terrific writer and I love reading your stories πŸ’• keep writing more stuff and I will try and stalk you more *wink* *wink*

everestlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This idea made me breathless too πŸ˜† Came suddenly out of nowhere and I just had to write it down. It's like those rush I had when I was first into this Fandom and was running 5 stories parallelπŸ˜†

Her life was tragic with very limited choice, the consolation was at least she could take some decision which was entirely hers and had solace in them. It was going to be tragic/open ended story, you can chose the ending you feel like. Either she survived like how Irene Adler survived in BBC sherlock or she did not. 

@ bold- that's probably what every writer aspires to be. Thank you so much, and please know your story does the same to me. I and Bitterbrry talks about your story so much and always read whenever we get the notification.

Haha,I guess everyone must have gone through that phase where  reading all the stories in IF.πŸ˜‚

I kinda of accpeted her fate or may be I'm happy that finally she found peace in death.Whatever it is she is better off without that life.Now My mind started to roam around that woman and her choices again.πŸ’” 

About the last comments I'm very happy you guys liked my story.Thank you so much and this meant a lot.

you and Bitterberry is sistergoals in IF.πŸ˜ƒ I really love your bond.❀️

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why are you surprised of her stalking skills πŸ€ͺ

This woman stalks πŸ€“