Debate Mansion

Sara Ali Khan - Indian Privilege in America and India

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It seems like anti-blackness or anti-dark skin runs in India, but we don't often talk about it. Sara Ali Khan, Columbia University graduate, grew up in a rich household, and lived in America, yet her post about ALL LIVES MATTER was completely tone deaf and lacked knowledge. She exposes that you can get an education and not fully learn from your surrounding, and learning from the top of the class education, etc.  Why is no one discussion that movies are given on to her platter? with zero experience? why is no one discussion that she lacks experience in the world with social  and political issues. The biggest disappointment is that we support people like her without actually examining her dumbness. She not only graduated from an elite university that her family probably brought her the admission for. There has been known cases where rich Indians and chinese students have bought their admission in American university and that's why they are limiting them right now. We need to take care of our own citizens before we look for talent elsewhere... and some talent buy their way into elite spaces in bollywood, corporate, government, etc. Without having ZERO experience. You see actors and actresses with zero experience getting films. you see kids straight out of college getting internships at the best corporations. She's not only dumb as a rock, but she has ZERO depth of American political issues and race issues. I bet she has never stepped out side of NYC liberal bubble. As an Indian, I lived in Oklahoma on farm, where my parents were contributing to America. There are tons of Gujarati and Punjabi farmers in California, Oklahoma, Texas, and Georgia. And then you have Indians coming from India and learn nothing from their experience. They all live in a bubble. Indians who move here to make a better life for themselves also fail to learn American history. They buy motels/hotels/grocery stores and conivently deny African Americans to shop in them or follow them around. They continually throw around the N word without understanding the context. They buy houses in white suburban and practice racism with white people. 

Edited by ranikaadi - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am gobsmacked that she actually graduated from Columbia. I’ve never found her articulate or showcasing particular depth. But if dummies like Jared Kushner and Kayleigh McEnany made it to Harvard...

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sorein

I am gobsmacked that she actually graduated from Columbia. I’ve never found her articulate or showcasing particular depth. But if dummies like Jared Kushner and Kayleigh McEnany made it to Harvard...

Jared ka samajh aata hai but what's wrong with Kayleigh? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think shes been sipping that gin and juice 🤣

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ugh. All this fake wokeness. Don't people get tired of pretending they are so superior 24/7? What's wrong with saying all lives matter? Has every life stopped being important?! She clearly meant George's life mattered as well. I am just astounded on how some people live in the real world, with outraging on small things per convenience. People should go look at the outside world and smell the roses once in a while. 

Edit: just saw the picture she posted, was unnecessary to share right now. But just because the rest of the world has chosen to just NOW take upon the issue of racism against blacks doesn't mean her message is any less important. I especially find it hypocritical when this type of outrage comes from Asians.... We are the community that discriminates our own based on color, who and what are we to point fingers to others. We should collectively look into our own conscious first! 

Edited by springkissed - 3 years ago
Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Kayleigh McEany isn’t dumb . Its easy to profit these days by  being a White Female Trump supporter. She’s a grifter .

She could've said the same thing in a better way without posting the pic where black lives is scratched out and replaced with all lives. That just made her look dumb enough of not understanding the gravity of the situation, woke banne ke chakkar mein coz no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE said that other lives don't matter.

It's as simple as this!

https://www.facebook.com/275323192533622/posts/3237279333004645/

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I get the disagreement over politics, but how is either a dummy? KM, in particular, seems very articulate and bright. She runs rings around all the seasoned political reporters.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: springkissed

Edit: just saw the picture she posted, was unnecessary to share right now. But just because the rest of the world has chosen to just NOW take upon the issue of racism against blacks doesn't mean her message is any less important

just now???

GumGum thumbnail

If they were concerned for ALL they would've opened their mouth on time. 

Argue with an All Lives Matter supporter for half an hour read their first post and then the last post you would find ALL lives don't matter to them.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago