MiNeil OS- Tera Mera Pyar

Posted: 3 years ago

Hii friends

I know Don story and last chapter of ruhani ishq yet to come but one of our member Shruti_luvs_msk shared some of her ideas with me and wanted to write drabble on it. I liked two of her ideas and combined it into one to write drabble but it became too long so I made it an OS.

Remember my last drabble where Hanita were alive and Mini was married to Neil and they were expecting their first child. Take this drabble as its prequel.

Here Hanuman Babita are alive. They survived the accident and reconciled with Mini. Other things are the same except here Naeem bi is sensible and Babita is the one who asked Neil to stay away from Mini. It starts after Neil's divorce and court room drama. How Hanita would have reacted to it and at the end read about Miniel funfilled shadi.

Idea credit- @Shruti_luvs_msk

Neil was sitting in his room alone. He was still in the shock after what happened in the court. He was desperately fighting for the custody of his daughter Keya, the only hope of his life. But God had decided to bereave him of this happiness too. When it seemed that he was winning the case the shocking turn of events has left everyone stunned. Suddenly Ritwik had turned up in the court claiming that Keya was his daughter hence her custody cannot be given to Neil. He showed judge not only some intimate photos of Isha and him confirming their affair but also had DNA report which left no doubt that Keya was indeed his daughter. As a result the judge had granted divorce to Neil on his terms but since Neil was not biological father he had not got the custody of Keya.

He was under the shock as he didn’t know what to do next? Whom to believe? The truth he lived all his life…his dream….his daughter Keya…was the biggest lie. Neil was lost in his thoughts when Mini came in the room. “I know what has happened today is difficult to accept but take it positively. Now you don’t have any string attached to your past. You can move on in life. Start your life afresh. ”Mini said as she took his hand in hers. “My daughter was my only hope. Now even if I want to move on with whom I’ll do that? Kaun hai jiske liye jiyu…jisko paane ki ichha rakhu?” Neil asked directly looking into Mini’s eyes. Ever since he had told Mini about his past Mini had friend zoned him. Suddenly all their moments, their eye locks were hurting her. He was yearning for her love and she was busy distancing herself from him. He didn’t even know what changed suddenly? He didn’t cheat her in any way. He told her the whole truth before confessing his love. He could understand that it was too much to take in but he had full confidence in Mini that she would understand his situation. After all her mom Babita went through same phase and she not only supported her mom but also remarried her to Hanuman Uncle. But Mini after knowing the truth was behaving as if she never loved him. All that happened between them was nothing but friendly gestures. She use to stress the word ‘friend’ whenever she talked with him. When her mom tried to persuade her to not go to Delhi with him Mini had replied that its her duty as his friend to stand by him in every tough situation. Her mom had forbade him from confessing his love to Mini but he had thought that there was no need of confession. Mini could sense him and his love but this ‘friend’ tag had irritated him to the core. So now he wanted answers.

“You can nurture new dreams, meet new people in life. Don’t give up hope.” Mini replied after fighting a lot with her emotions. She wanted to shout out that Neil should live for her. Start a fresh life with her. But ever since she got to know his past she understood that he was not in love with her. He had his family, his wife, his daughter….all those memories in his house in Delhi. Maybe he needed emotional support as he was alone that’s why he unknowingly came near her and she took it as his love. The truth was her love was always one sided. When he had told her about his life, marriage in details and how his marriage broke Mini had again got a hope that he wanted to move on but then he never confessed his love. Her mom Babita who came to know about her feelings towards Neil had tried to make her understand several times that Neil had a love marriage. His wife was his first love and he will never forget her even if he gets divorce. But Mini’s heart had refused to believe. She knew he had moved on in life and don’t love Isha anymore but then the fact the he hadn’t confessed his love for her was bothering her and made her feel that he doesn’t love her.

“Mini...I…want to …say something….” Neil started finally gathering up his courage to confess his feelings but just then Babita interrupted them. Babita looked at Mini angrily and then at their entwined hands. Mini quickly left his hand and stood up from his bed. “Mini, Arya is calling you. She is saying that she will only drink milk from your hands. Please go and handle her.” said Babita to send Mini away. “But mom right now…” Mini tried to say no but Babita didn’t let her complete. “Offo Mini chali ja na…tujhe pata hai na teri chhutanki kitni ziddi hai.” Babita said and pushed Mini from the door. When she was sure that Mini is out of earshot she turned towards Neil, “Look Neil, whatever happened with you is very unfortunate and we sympathize with you but now that every thing is sorted I want you to leave this haveli.” Babita said directly without beating around the bush. “What? Why?” asked Neil shocked. “What will you do now here? Mini ki feelings ke bare mein to tum jante hi ho. Pehle to usko rokne ke liye tumhara past tha but ab toh wo bhi nahi hai….aise mein tum yaha rahoge toh Mini ko kaise rok paungi tumhare kareeb aane se? Isliye it will be better if you leave this place.” Babita explained her problem. “But that’s exactly my point. Previously you were against our relationship and forbade me from confessing my love because I was still not divorced but now everything is finished related to my past. Not only I got divorce but it turned out that Keya was also not my daughter. I don’t have any string attached to the past now. I was thinking that now I will confess my feelings to Mini and we will start fresh.” Neil tried to make her understand.

“So what if you got divorced? Mini will always be a second woman in your life. My daughter is young. She has a bright future. She can get anyone then why she should settle for a divorcee?” asked Babita. “Is life some kind of competition to you…lets see who’s daughter gets best husband…is that so? Yes I was married but now I am divorced and I had moved on 5 years ago from Isha. I love Mini. She loves me then what is the problem?” Neil again made a desperately attempt to make her understand. “How you can be so sure that she loves you? Has she ever said that?” Babita inquired. “No, she never said anything but nor did I. We can sense each other. I know she loves me. She is not saying it because she may be confuse what I really want and then all this court drama…there was no time for a love confession.” Neil answered. “Toh jo kaha nahi gaya use hamesha ke liye unkaha hi rehne do…..koi jarurat nahi hai Mini ko kuch kehne ki….chale jao yaha se….meri beti ke aage puri life padi hai abhi..tum kyu uski life kharab karna chahte ho?” Babita requested. “Did you ask your daughter once what she wants?” Neil questioned. “Not needed. She is not mature enough to know whats right or wrong for her. Its my duty to think about her future.” Babita replied. “What if she comes to me and confess her love for me?” Neil asked.“That will never happen.” Babita said with confidence. “Ok, aap chahti hain na main chala jaun yaha se….theek hai chala jaunga…kal hi….kyunki ab main bhi thak gaya hoon is sab se….chahta toh main bhi yahi hoon ki Mini hamare rishte ko ye dosti ke parde se na dhake aur ise wo naam de jo sach mein hum dono ek dusre ke liye feel karte hain…..theek hai…main kal hi chala jaunga….aur khuch nahi kahunga apni feelings ke bare mein usko….lekin agar usse pehle khud Mini ne agar apna pyar accept kar liya tab….then I am sorry…main nahi rok paunga khud ko sach kehne se.” Neil said as he prepared himself for the greatest gamble of his life. “Don’t worry, tum jaane ki taiyaari karo Mini wont confess her love first….She is my daughter….call it her ego or whatever….she will never confess her feelings first.” Babita accepted the challenge.

Next day Neil announced that he will be leaving  haveli forever in the evening. Babita smiled in victory but Mini was shocked. “Why you want to leave Neil?” Mini asked. “Why should I stay? For whom?” Neil had counter questioned. Mini was left speechless after that. He was right. What would he gain living here? She wanted to say that she love him but then thought what difference her one sided love will make in his decision. So she left the place quietly. Mini tried but failed to maintain her calm. Her heart was beating with jet speed ever since she heard Neil say that he will leave in the evening. Mini was restless. She decided she cant stay in haveli anymore as she felt suffocated and went to meet Preet. She decided she will spend all her time in Preet’s house and will only go back at night. This way she wouldn’t have to see Neil leaving. Babita on the other hand smiled in triumph as she looked Mini leaving for Preet’s house and Neil accepted his defeat. He closed his eyes and let his tears fall for his unfulfilled love. He started to pack his bags.

Mini was anxious and was pacing here and there in Preet’s room. “Mini. calm down.You wont get anything like this. If you love Neil so much than why you are letting him go? Stop him. Say that you love him.” Preet advised. “But I don’t know if he loves me or not and whether he will stay if I ask him.” Mini shared her doubt. “Oye Mini, don’t use your brain. Ye dil ki baatein hain….tu bas apne dil ki sun…tujhe kya lagta hai…tumhare beech ab tak jo kuch hua kya wo sirf ek friendship thi usse jyada kuch nahi?” Bobby asked as he entered in the room.“But he never said….”Mini began telling but Bobby interrupted her. “Ok, don’t confess your love but atleast go to the haveli. I am coming from there. Neil is all set to go. He was as restless as you. Kam se kam usko last bar bye toh bolde.” Bobby said. “No…I…cant….” Mini stammered but this time Preet stopped her.“Why? Are you afraid that you will become weak in front of him?” Preet taunted. “No way Preet kaure…..I am a strong girl…itni mushkile jheli hai maine itni pareshaniyo ka saamna kiya hai…phir ye pyar vyar kya cheez hai….ye bhi seh sakti hoon…mujhe koi fark nahi padega Neil ko jate hue dekh kar.” Mini said with confidence. “Ok, then prove it. Lets go to haveli and say him bye.” Bobby said as he looked to Preet and winked at her s their plan to trigger Mini was successful.

Mini came back to haveli with Bobby and Preet. Babita was tensed to see Mini back but as everyone was there she couldn’t say anything. Everyone, Mini and her friends, Babita, Hanuman, Naeem bi, Arya , Dadu Biji, Rani were standing in the living hall to see off Neil. Arya was crying continuously, “Mumma please Neil ko jaane se rok lo na…wo kyu jaa raha hai hume chhod kar?” asked Arya innocently. “Shut up, bado ke beech mein nahi bola karte.” Babita chided her. Neil came out with his bags. Mini took a deep breath to control her heart which she felt was sinking. Mini kept looking at Neil as he one by one said goodbye to everyone. Mini turned around and ran upstairs as she couldn’t stand there anymore. Preet ran after her. Neil saw her going and he felt bad she didn’t even wait to say him bye. “Mini, what happened? Yaha kyu aa gayi?” asked Preet. “Because I am not a strong girl….I cant see him going…its hurting me….my heart is bleeding…I thought I could bear it but cant take it any more.” Mini wailed.

Just then they heard the sound of a car’s horn. Preet looked outside window and saw a cab has come and Neil was putting his luggage into it. “Mini, Neil is going….dont you want to see him last time….baat mat karna…durr se dekh lena.” Preet suggested. Mini nodded in yes as finally the fact that Neil will be gone in few minutes sunk in. Mini ran out of the room. She came to the stairs and watched Neil taking out his luggage one by one. Mini kept looking him as if transfixed into the moment. Suddenly she saw herself leaving the house in place of Neil as she remembered the moment when she went to Australia leaving her parents. Mini was rooted to her place as whole scene played before her eyes like a movie. She saw herself leaving, tears in her eyes…desperate plea of her heart that her babes and Hanuman uncle should stop her somehow and same desperate pleading in their hearts that somebody stop their daughter from going. But none of them listened to their heart. Mini left the house. Then scene shifted to her lonely days in Australia…how she missed her family…then that fateful day when she was in Manali and she got the news that her parents have met with an accident. How she spend whole night in hospital praying for their well being. She remembered the panic she experienced when doctor said that it was very difficult to save them. Mini had hugged all her friends and said that she loves them as she felt that feelings should not be kept bottled up. One should say it when they have time because we don’t know anything about life. Later doctor has informed them that Babita and Hanuman were out of danger. Mini had sighed in relief and the very first thing she did was to tell them how much she loved them.

The flash back finished and Mini came out of trance. She looked at Neil and realized that she is again going to make the same mistake. Neil was about to go with the last bag when Mini shouted, “Neil, ruk jao please.” Neil turned around to look at Mini. She came running to him and threw herself at him. Neil at first was taken aback but then finally hugged her back. “Don’t go Neil…please don’t go. You said you don’t have any reason to stay…this is not true…stay for me…I love you Neil…I love you so much….I know you only consider me as your friend but please give a chance to this relationship….please stay for me….main janti hoon mujhe tumhe rokne ka koi haq nahi hai….” Mini trailed off as Neil put a finger on her lips. “Tumhe hi toh saare haq hain Mini….mujhe rokne ka…mujhe pyar karne ka….mere sath life spend karne ka….because I love you too….I have always loved you but couldn’t say anything because of my past.” Neil also confessed his love. Both of them hugged each other tightly not even bothering about the other people present in the room.

Arya looked at them and blushed. She hid her face in her mumma’s dupatta. Bobby whistled for them while Preet cheered. Naeem bi blessed them. Hanuman Singh just smiled looking at them but Babita was fuming with anger. “Ye nahi ho sakta…ye rishta mujhe manjoor nahi hai.” Babita said as she pulled Mini away from Neil. “What are you saying babes? Why you cant accept this relationship?” asked Mini surprised. “Because he is a divorcee. Society will always call you a home breaker and second woman in his life.” Babita made her point clear and Dadu Biji supported her. Before Mini could say anything Hanuman Singh spoke,“Makaan malkin ji..ye kya ulti seedhi baatein kar rahi hain aap? Aapki jagah aur koi hota toh main samajh sakta tha par aap….aapne toh khud jhela hai aisi situation ko…aap toh jaanti hain…samajhti hain sab.”

“Meri baat alag thi. Aapki pehli patni ki death ho chuki thi siliye mujhpe koi ghar todne ka iljaam nahi laga paaya….aur phir Mini mere sath thi…ek bacchi ki maaka ka hath aur kaun tham ta? Par Mini abhi young hai unmarried hai aur iske aage puri zindagi padi hai…ise toh koi bhi ladka mil jayega phir ise divorcee se hi kyu shadi karni hai?” Babita asked. “Nigodi, kaisi baatein kar rahi hai? Shadi na hui mano majaak ho gaya….Neil divorcee hai to kya hua…kya wo ek achha insaan nahi hai? Tujhe life mein dusra mauka mila toh kya Neil ko uska haq nahi hai?” Naeem bi tried to make her understand. “But why should Mini make compromise in life to give second chance to Neil. He is free to move on in life but why we marry off our grand daughter to him?” asked Dadu. “Waah ji waah…matlab Bhagat Singh paida ho lekin apne nahi padosi ke ghar mein….kya logic hai aap logo ka….jab Babita ji ki dusri shadi ki baat aayi thi toh aapne bada support kiya tha…kyu…kyunki aapke khud ke bête ne inhe dhoka diya tha…aapke sar par wo paap ka bojh tha jise aap utarna chahte the inka ghar phirse basa ke…tab toh aapne badi badi baatein ki thi…meri tareefe ki thi main bahut mahaan hoon jo aapki bahu aur poti ko apna raha hoon….ab jab aapki poti kisi ladke ko wahi mauka dena chahti hai to wo compromise ho gaya aapke liye? Kyu?” matlab aapko kisi ko dusra maka dene se aitraaz nahi hai bas apne ghar ki beti aisa kare usse problem hai." Hanuman Singh asked the logical question.

“Our case was different. I was divorced. You were a widower so we were kind of equal.” Babita expressed her hesitation. “Really babes? Is there a  rule that a divorcee or widower should only re marry a girl who is also either divorcee or widow? It’s not about divorce or second marriage babes….you are missing the whole point here….its about giving second chances to life….Some people are lucky enough to find their soulmate in first attempt while others are not. Neil was not the lucky one. He loved Isha and it turned out to be a mistake….then he met me…we are soul mate babes….made for each other….koi fark nahi padta ki Neil ki shadi ho chuki hai ek bar….he is legally free to start his life again.” Mini explained. “But…society…” Babita again tried to argue but Hanuman Singh requested her, “Makaan Malkin ji bas karo….bahut ho gaya ab…society ke darr se aap kab tak apna aur apne parivar ka nuksaan karte rahoge….ye Veer Balika sari life apke sath khadi rahi…ladti rahi is society se…ab aapki bari hai…ise support karne ki usi society ke against….aapko dikhai nahi deta kya…ye dono bacche kitna pyar karte hain ek dusre se….ho jane do inhe ek….de do apna aashirwaad….aapko mere pyar ki kasam.” Hanuman said as he took Babita’s hands in his and pleaded again. “Haan, mumma ho jane do na Veer Balika aur Geanie ki shadi.” Arya also requested. Babita saw Mini and Neil and determination in their eyes. Finally Babita had to agree. She looked at Mini. she could see happiness in her eyes so Babita decided to finally let go of her fears.

“But, I will only allow Neil here if you two are ready to get marry as soon as possible.”Babita said and everyone agreed to her. Soon dates of Miniel wedding were fixed for next week. Babita didn’t want to give any chance to the society to say anything against Mini. So she asked Neil to shift at Bobby’s house for a week. Mini and Neil’s haldi ceremony came. Haveli was decorated with yellow flowers and everyone was wearing a yellow dress for the event. Mini was sitting in the middle of the hall wearing light yellow sleevless salwar kurta. Everyone put haldi on Mini while Arya emptied the whole utensil fill of haldi on Mini stating that she will look very beautiful after it. Mini ran in the whole house after Arya to catch her. When she finally did she took her in her arms and colored her with the haldi too.

After haldi Mehndi ceremony was the next, “Toh Mini, kya likhwayegi ke apne haatho par? Janu, darling ya honey?” Preet teased her. “Iski koi jarurat nahi hai…simply Neil likh do chalega.” Mini replied. “Where should I write it?” asked Preet. “Write anywhere but cover it with complicated design so that he wont be able to find it.” Answered Mini. “Why?” asked Preet. “Arre you don’t know? It’s a ritual yaar. He has to find his name on my hands on our first night and if he win I have to gift him something.” Mini explained. “Then I should write it very large and clear so that he will find it quickly.” Said Preet. “But why? you wantme to lose?” asked Mini. “Arre stupid agar jyada hi chhupa diya toh kahi aisa na ho ki wo bechara puri raat apna naam hi dhundta reh jaye aur kuch kar hi na paye.” Preet laughed while Mini hit her playfully.

After Mehndi Sangeet ceremony. Neil and Mini both were present in Haveli. Suddenly lights were off and flash light fall on Babita. She was dressed in typical Punjabi Patiala suit of Pink and contrast orange. Mini looked at her as music started to play and she began to dance. All light came back and song started-

Mehndi hai rachnewaali
Haathon mein gehri laali
Kahe sakhiyaan ab kaliyaan
Haathon mein khilnewaali hain
Tere mann ko jeevan ko
Nayi khushiyaan milne waali hai
O hariyali banno
Le jaane tujhko guiyaan
Aane waale hai saiyaan
Tha amenge aake baiyaan
Goonjegi shehnaayi
Angnaayi angnaayi

Babita danced to the beats as she put her hands on her waist and moved it with the rhythm. Mini looked at her babes and couldn’t stop her happy tears. It was true that she would have married Neil even if everyone else opposed it but marrying the love of your life with the support of family was something every girls dreams of. Babita pulled Biji, Naeem bi, Preet, Rani and Arya with her on the dance floor and all of them danced together in same steps celebrating Mini’s happiness.

Gaaye maiya aur mausi
Gaaye behna aur bhabhi
Ke mehndi khil jaaye
Rang laaye hariyaali banni
Gaaye phoofi aur chaachi
Gaaye naani aur daadi
Ke mehndi mann bhaaye
Saj jaaye hariyaali banni
Mehndi roop sanwaare
O mehndi rang nikhaare ho
Hariyaali banni ke aanchal
Mein utrenge taarein
Mehndi hai rachnewaali
Haathon mein gehri laali
Kahe sakhiyaan ab kaliyaan
Haathon mein khilnewaali hain
Tere mann ko jeevan ko
Nayi khushiyaan milnewaali hai

Soon their dance was over and everyone started cheering for Mini and Neil to perform on the song. Though Neil initially tried to say no but then he looked at Mini who pleaded him to say yes, Neil agreed. He asked for Mini’s hand and took her to the middle of the hall. The song started to play-

Main Agar Saamne Aa Bhi Jaaya Karoon
Laazmi Hai Ki Tum Mujhse Parda Karo
Apni Shaadi Ke Din Ab Nahin Door Hai
Main Bhi Tadpa Karoon Tum Bhi Tadpa Karon

Neil turned Mini and pulled her towards him with a jerk but Mini brought her duppatta between them uing it as a veil. Neil turned around but then Mini stopped him dropping her veil

Badi Mushkil Hai Yeh Mera Dil Hai
Badi Mushkil Hai Yeh Mera Dil Hai
Tum Hi Kaho Kaise Mein Chup Rahoo

Neil again tried to hug her when Mini pushed him playfully and tried to run. Neil hold her choti and pulled it a little to tease her. Mini became angry and warned him to leave her choti

Satane Ke Manane Ke Yeh Din Hai Aazmaane Ke
Zara Samjha Karo Dilbar Tumhe Meri Kasam

Mini came towards him and slowly freed her choti from his hold. Neil held her by waist and Mini was lost in his eyes. She wanted to hug him and kiss him but she knew everyone was present here so she just kept looking in his eyes longingly

Yehi Meri Hai Majboori Sahi Jaaye Na Ab Doori
Mera Kya Haal Hai Kaise Bataaon Sanam

Neil turned her around and hugged her from behind as they swayed with the music.Neil held her hand and moved it upwards then closed it in a promise.

Zameen Hogi Gagan Hoga Tera Mera Milan Hoga

Main Agar Tum Se Nazren Milaaya Karon
Laazmi Hai Ki Tum Mujhse Parda Karo

Apni Shaadi Ke Din Ab Nahin Door Hai
Main Bhi Tadpa Karoon Tum Bhi Tadpa Karon

Babita could see her daughter was so much in love with Neil and he too seemed totally engrossed in her love. She wiped her tears as she first time felt the depth of their feelings and realized that they were indeed made for each other and she could not have seperated them.

Finally the day of their marriage came. Neil was sitting in the mandap wearing cream colour sherwani and indo western pants. He had red turban on his head. Panditji called for bride. Babita came in Mini’s room to take her to the mandap. Mini was dressed in red lenhga with golden border. Her hair was tied in a high bun and she was wearing heavy work golden dupatta on her head. Babita took som ekajal and put it around Mini’s ear, “Kahi nazar na lag jaye meri Minni ko.” Babita said as she had happy tears in her eyes. Mini hugged her babes, “Thank you babes for agreeing for this marriage.” Mini sobbed. “Offo Veer Balika, mumma aap log kitna rote ho…Veer Balika tumhara pura makeup kharab ho jayega phir Neil tumse shadi nahi karega.” Arya said as she tried to drag them to the mandap. Mini and Babita both laughed at her antics. Mini saw Arya was just looking like her replica or small version of her in exact same kind of lehnga and dupatta. Babita held Mini’s one hand while Arya held her other hand and they both took her to the mandap.

Neil saw his bride and forgto to breathe. She was looking gorgeous in that red lehnga her ethereal beauty was captivating him in its charm. She came and sat on his left side. Both of them looked at each other and panditji started chanting mantras. Panditji called Hanuman for kanyadan. He came and completed the rituals as he handed over Mini’s hand to Neil, “Waise toh ye meri VeerBalika hai par kabhi kabhi na bahut emotional ho jati hai….kamjor pad jati hai.Tum iska hamesha sath dena. Ise sari mushkilo se bachakar rakhna.” Hanuman said and wiped his tears. “Don’t worry, apni jaan se bhi jyada sambhal kar rakhunga aapki Veer Balika ko.” Neil promised. After that panditji asked Neil to fill Mini’s mang and tie mangal sutra around her neck. Neil did that all the while looking into Mini’s eyes. Their eyes communicated their emotions for each other. Words were not needed at that moment. Soon they stood up to take seven pheras and became man and wife. They took the blessings of all elders.

Babita brought Mini to her room. “I know you are nervous. Every girl goes from this situation. But you have to trust your love and don’t let your fears overshadow your mind as you are starting your new life today.” Babita said and Mini nodded nervously. Just then Neil came in the room. He knocked at the door to gain their attention. “Neil, come…I was about to..go” Babita said and started to leave when Arya came running there. “Mumma today I will sleep with Veer Balika and Neil.” Arya declared. Babita gasped while Mini and Neil laughed. “Arya, no baccha you cannot sleep here. Come lets go.” Babita tried to take her away but Arya was adamant not ot go anywhere. Finally Babita had to promise her that she will allow Arya to eat her favorite chocolates for one whole week to make her leave the room.

Neil closed the door and prayed now nobody would disturb them. He came close to Mini. She turned around nervously and gripped the railing of bed to control her heart which started beating so loud and fast that she feared Neil would hear it. Neil turned her around and made her look into his eyes. “Thank you so much, for coming into my life….for saving me from darkness and fulfilling my life with bright rays of happiness.” Neil said and kissed her forehead. Soon Mini lose her inhibition and closed her eyes to savor the feeling and his closeness.Finally they were together with the blessings of her parents and now nobody could sepearte them or point finger on their relation. From now on they will live every moment in each others arms. Mini hugged him and they kept standing like that for some time trying to revel in the feeling that their love won at the end. The journey of their love was completed today. Neil pulled Mini and cupped her face. Mini dropped. her eyelids understanding whats going on in his mind. Neil leaned down and kissed her on the lips marking the beginning of their togetherness. Mini lost herself in his love filled kiss and started responding him. Neil lifted her up and took her to the bed to claim her as his bride in every sense.

The End.

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago

This was heavenly. 

I am dead

When I wrote about these ideas, I knew you would write them beautifully, but this is beyond what I thought 

It was just pure love. I could feel the emotions while reading. It was so so so beautiful. 

I could imagine each and every moment, like it was happening in front of me. 

Thank you for writing this os. Just cant sstop myself from re-reading it and smiling. 

Edited by shruti_luvs_msk - 3 years ago

OMG anjali u wrote it so beautifully.. I could visualize every bit of the story..... I am. Missing MiNeil. More now....... 

just read the os again. 

Still had the same ticklish feeling while reading 

babita was typical babita from the show. and hanuman as always supporting his veer baalika. 

loved the scenes with arya. so cute 

if the show continues and we get MiNiel shaadi I can just see arya running around teasing her veer baalika and insisting on sleeping with her veer baalika and genie. 

once again loved it 

btw, the songs you used are my favorites. specially tum agar samne aa bhi jaya karo

fasciinated by the lyrics since i was a kid. 

Edited by shruti_luvs_msk - 3 years ago

MiNeil scenes were beautiful. I could visualise them. MiNeil marriage  beautiful happy them.😳 

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago

Ohh goshh!!! 

This is amazing...

Beyond words.

Mineil's marriage 😍..

Loved it..❤️

Originally posted by shruti_luvs_msk

This was heavenly. 

I am dead

When I wrote about these ideas, I knew you would write them beautifully, but this is beyond what I thought 

It was just pure love. I could feel the emotions while reading. It was so so so beautiful. 

I could imagine each and every moment, like it was happening in front of me. 

Thank you for writing this os. Just cant sstop myself from re-reading it and smiling. 

Thanks

Glad you liked it.

Hope it met your expectations

Your ides were wonderful so the os had to be great.....thanks for sharing the ideas.🤗

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

OMG anjali u wrote it so beautifully.. I could visualize every bit of the story..... I am. Missing MiNeil. More now....... 

Thanks yaar

Thank you very much for appreciation. No matter how many times I keep telling but you guys have really motivated me. Thank you

Originally posted by shruti_luvs_msk

just read the os again. 

Still had the same ticklish feeling while reading 

babita was typical babita from the show. and hanuman as always supporting his veer baalika. 

loved the scenes with arya. so cute 

if the show continues and we get MiNiel shaadi I can just see arya running around teasing her veer baalika and insisting on sleeping with her veer baalika and genie. 

once again loved it 

btw, the songs you used are my favorites. specially tum agar samne aa bhi jaya karo

fasciinated by the lyrics since i was a kid. 

Thank you so much yaar

If any one says that they read the story again then its such a great compliment. I know it takes time to finish such long stories. Many times people get bored in the middle also but to read any story again..  means it really good.

Hope we get show back and fun filled mineil shadi too