Sumit Vyas on naming his son

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi friends I am not sure if this topic is related to the forum. Dear Mods please delete the post if it is not related

So according to Sumit Vyas, he named his son Ved because they come from the family line of Ved Vyas ji. Never knew that there families who claim their lineage from Ved Vyas ji. Would they be the descendants of Shukn muni or is their any other family line

https://www.facebook.com/111445058579/posts/10158053537618580/

Originally posted by FlauntPessimism

Hi friends I am not sure if this topic is related to the forum. Dear Mods please delete the post if it is not related

So according to Sumit Vyas, he named his son Ved because they come from the family line of Ved Vyas ji. Never knew that there families who claim their lineage from Ved Vyas ji. Would they be the descendants of Shukn muni or is their any other family line

I guess ppl in India are obsessed with royalty πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ and act desperate to raise their social status in the society so that people will treat them differently πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Whether their claim is true or not, I don’t care. πŸ™„

He’s is tv celeb and now he’s utilizing his son to gain more fame.. πŸ™„

Cool, so one day, his son can re-write the Mahabharat, like several serial writers have done b4 him πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Why do people make absurd claims like these? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Cool, so one day, his son can re-write the Mahabharat, like several serial writers have done b4 him πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Ha ha seriously

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Why do people make absurd claims like these? πŸ˜†

Absolutely. I guess he suddenly noticed the importance Mahabharata has in the hearts of the people and thought of using it as his passport to the two minutes fame