When Will All The Indian TV Shows And Web Series Start Their Shoot?

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 1 months ago

We know that the whole of India is in Lockdown and our way of entertainment is just restricted and we have no idea when all this will going to back on the tracks.

My mom loves to watch Tv serials and I am really waiting for more web series to come. 

I read many articles and follow news channels from the last two months and they said that after mid-June all productions are going to start the shooting of all the major tv shows and web series.

I want to express deep condolences to those who are no more from the tv industry during the lockdown and also those who suffer due to this lockdown. So I want to know when will all these go to start officially?

Posted: 18 days ago

It's very difficult to tell exactly when all the web serials and TV Shows are going to start there shoot, right now Maharashtra government gives permission to start to shoot with safety measures. Recently I watched the new Bengali web series Kaali season 2 on ZEE5, I liked this series allot hope you will also like this series. it is a mother whose kid is kidnapped by goons engaged in the drug trade. She can do anything to protect her child. To get her kid back, she turns into the most vicious of Durga, that is Kaali 2. In order to protect her child, she goes on a killing spree, standing up to a whole host of dangerous criminals to ensure her child’s safety. I am sure it is the first time that a woman is shown exacting revenge from criminals in such a hard-hitting manner. This role showcases the strength of women and that of a mother when she decides to protect her child or loved one.

Edited by Nikita2329562 - 18 days ago
  • Page of 1 Go