Raveena Tondon Views on Looters and Rioters

Posted: 3 years ago

I dont get the extreme obsession with American politics from other nations . Its their country, their issue 

Oh my gawd,yaa, they are frustated with systemic racism yaa, whites did it to them ...it's okay if some ppl get killed and looted and assaulted, 

Yuck she is bjp supporter, sanghi ,communal, Islamophobe, blackphobia , she shld shut up and only yaa only sonaam swara shld speak okayy..

Originally posted by 2RsFan

I dont get the extreme obsession with American politics from other nations . Its their country, their issue 

the thing is, in India, whenever anything in US happens, you have a group of people in twitter comparing it to Indian politics, and than it no longer remains American politics.

In this case, Floyd is replaced by those Muslims who died due to police encounters, and than hell breaks loose.

liberals try to make Muslims are like African American of India and proBJP public refutes it. And than shit storm hits Indian social media.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

the thing is, in India, whenever anything in US happens, you have a group of people in twitter comparing it to Indian politics, and than it no longer remains American politics.

In this case, Floyd is replaced by those Muslims who died due to police encounters, and than hell breaks loose.

liberals try to make Muslims are like African American of India and proBJP public refutes it. And than shit storm hits Indian social media.

That’s liberals in every country 

I also believe  that all these are ensuring that Trump wins again this yr 😆

Originally posted by S_H_Y

Oh my gawd,yaa, they are frustated with systemic racism yaa, whites did it to them ...it's okay if some ppl get killed and looted and assaulted, 

Yuck she is bjp supporter, sanghi ,communal, Islamophobe, blackphobia , she shld shut up and only yaa only sonaam swara shld speak okayy..

yesterday I  read about racism in the Obama regime and racism increased in his regime towards black and he did ghanta. Even Obama dropped 26,171 bombs in muslim-majority countries (mainly iraq and syria, but also afghanistan, pakistan, libya, somalia, and yemen) in 2016 alone — thats around 3 bombs every hour and 71 bombs a day.

But still, he is darling for some, trump Chaman hai but yeh kaon sa dhoodh se dhula hai 

Originally posted by S_H_Y

Those some people include black people as well, so what's the point in rioting and looting? 

It's NOT okay for anyone to get killed, and at this point it's gone well beyond George Floyd and everyone can see that.

Besides, whatever happened to the virus? Lol! 

Irony is wasted on the stupid.    - Oscar Wilde.

Originally posted by ChinChinChooo

Those some people include black people as well, so what's the point in rioting and looting? 

It's NOT okay for anyone to get killed, and at this point it's gone well beyond George Floyd and everyone can see that.

Besides, whatever happened to the virus? Lol

Jab doosri jagah gehri chot lagti hai to insaan uske dard me pehli chot bhool jaata hai.. Irony is none of them is cured