Sports/Cricket

I visited a shop for my sports equipment and something happened to me.

Ayush9 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I went to 'Mahavir sports'  to buy season cricket ball.  It is also a wholesale dealer apart from a retail shop. At first it looks a lavish store which keeps all kind of sports equipment both from the outside and inside. Heard that it is big company in indore dealing with people from all over India. 

Looked around and found that the price is almost double for everything in the shop. I don't know if that's legal or not. But I can get the same thing for much less in many other shops in the town. When I asked them, their response was so rude as if they think themselves as superior.  They have put up fake reviews everywhere.

Suddenly, I blacked out little as if something hit me from back side. I thought it's just some kind of weakness. Went back home. It was normal. But since then my game has degraded and I am not able to bowl properly. As if something changed. I was doing good before this happened. Bowled with good pace and rhythm. Both the things now seem to be a difficult task to me. I don't know what to do. At the academy I am not even being included in the net sessions now. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters