Posted: 3 years ago

Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si and Mora Piya are my fav songs from this movie! ❤️

Seriously this movie is so great. I love love this movie. I love the little mahabharat angle that they somehow managed to stick in there in a modern political story. This was my first favorite, and only favorite Katrina performance until Zero. 

Edited by Rhimjhimsawan - 3 years ago

A well made movie and Ranbir was brilliant in the gray role. He looked so crafty with the spects on. He over shadowed others. Ranbir should do such a movie again. The movie had beautiful sings too- more Piya and bheegi si. Katrina performed well too.

Truly it was a pleasure to see Raajneeti onscreen. And what a cast. Regional politics, Mahabharata and The Godfather. For the true fans there's a book "Raajneeti -The Film and Beyond" which discusses all the characters,costumes and the other technical aspects.

https://tinyurl.com/y7fm7bs6

The best political drama made till date.I miss the initial Prakash Jha.Exceptionally outstanding acting by the whole team.Some of the dialogues were so powerful. 

I loved “Power paida karen hum log ... aur button dede un logo ke haath me“.

I still use Karara Jawab Milega” in my day to day life😆

I love love love “Bheegi si Bhagi si”.❤️

One of the best performance of ranbir and highly underrated - Samar. He was so spine chillingly fantastic in this one.  

Loved this movie. It was very well-written and well-directed. The ensemble cast did a fantastic job. Special mention to Ranbir, who nailed his grey character with aplomb. Katrina was also surprisingly good.