Debate Mansion

Kiara makes an status and than deletes it.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I think she posted, and than few people questioned her about , "what about the Sadhus, Kashmiri Pandits, innocent people killed by terrorists and rioters", and than she deleted it. She doesn't strike to me as someone holding political view, she just does with the trends, and here she copied from someone or her team did, and than deleted it thinking its not worth it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Little knowledge is dangerous ๐Ÿ˜

GumGum thumbnail

Copy pasted Zoya Akhtar's post LOL

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

These are the minorities being oppressed in India. She should also have added LGBTQ and Northeastern people to this. Their lives matter too!

Of course, she must have been bullied by the right wing so she took it down. But it's okay, whether the status is copied or her own, she made her stance loud and clear so that's still appreciable. At least her heart is in the right place. She will come out and put out such messages again, just give her time.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ponymo

These are the minorities being oppressed in India. She should also have added LGBTQ and Northeastern people to this. Their lives matter too!

Of course, she must have been bullied by the right wing so she took it down. But it's okay, whether the status is copied or her own, she made her stance loud and clear so that's still appreciable. At least her heart is in the right place. She will come out and put out such messages again, just give her time.

You are so easily fooled.๐Ÿ˜† 

She also did thaali bajana, diya jalana and so on. Here is the best of them all:

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Have-been-hearing-so-much-about-Gujarat-thanks-to-Narendra-Modi-Kiara-Advani/articleshow/36109211.cms

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The biggest irony is BW doing fair n lovelyโ€™s ads and saying #BLM

ponymo thumbnail

So what? Even my parents did all that and they're not bhakts. Lot of people did it as a gesture to appreciate the health workers and as a symbol of being united in this fight.

That article is from 6 years before. People's views change over time. Many people I know who voted for Modi in 2014 don't view him the same way anymore. Lot has happened in the country in the last five years and some people have woken up. Why can't Kiara be one of those?

Who's the one getting fooled here?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ponymo

So what? Even my parents did all that and they're not bhakts. Lot of people did it as a gesture to appreciate the health workers and as a symbol of being united in this fight.

That article is from 6 years before. People's views change over time. Many people I know who voted for Modi in 2014 don't view him the same way anymore. Lot has happened in the country in the last five years and some people have woken up. Why can't Kiara be one of those?

Who's the one getting fooled here?

I didn't meant she is a Bhakt, what I meant is, she will do and say, as it favours her or is in trending. You are fooled to think she is woke or anything.

ponymo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RegressiveThug

I didn't meant she is a Bhakt, what I meant is, she will do and say, as it favours her or is in trending. You are fooled to think she is woke or anything.

Only BLM was trending, not Muslim/Dalit/Migrants/Women lives matter. But she posted that, even though she could post yet another generic BLM message like Karan Johar did.

So how the hell does this favour her, when her core audience is male Hindu men? How could pissing them off help her?

I didn't say she is woke or whatever. I said her heart appears to be in the right place. Whether you are fooled or I am, only time will tell.