SKR FF: "Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story. Updated @ page 151

Posted: 3 years ago

Character sketch:

Raghuvanshi

DASHRATH RAGHUVANSHI- Head of the family. Owns the company named as Raghuvanshi Enterprises. Calm and polite man. Loves his sons so much, specially his eldest son Ram.

KAUSHALYARAGHUVANSHI (dead)- She was the first wife of Dashrath and biological mother of Ram. She passed away due to illness when Ram was just 1 year old. 

KRANTI RAGHUVANSHI- Second wife of Dashrath. She loves Ram as her own son or else say loves Ram more than her biological sons. She is little strict but at the same time very caring.

SUMITRA- Sister of Kranti. Her husband died very early and hence she lives with her sister's family. She is like a second mother to all kids. She runs a NGO.

RAM RAGHUVANSHI- Eldest son of Dashrath and only son of Kaushalya. He is strong, polite, sweet, matured and very loving person. He loves his family so much. He helps the most in business to his father. 

BHARAT RAGHUVANSHI- Second son of Dashrath and eldest son of Kranti. He is very silent and shy person. He loves Ram so much and consider him as his idol. He also helps in family business but he loves painting. 

LAKSHMAN RAGHUVANSHI- Third son of Dashrath and second son of Kranti. He is the most naughty amongst the brothers. He is like a left hand of Ram and assists him in business work.

SHATRUGHAN RAGHUVANSHI- Fourth son of Dashrath and third son of Kranti. He is fun loving and carefree amongst all. He is trying to learn business work but always feels lazy doing it. 

Raghuvanshi family lives in Mumbai. 

RAJRISHI

JANAK RAJRISHI- Head of the family. Owns the company named as Rajrishi Industries. He is very matured and understanding man. Loves his family so much. Though they are rich but lives a simple life. 

SUNAINA RAJRISHI- Wife of Janak. Simple lady who loves her family and her household work. She is always worried about the daughters and their marriage.

KUSHAL RAJRISHI- Younger brother of Janak. He is the co-owner of Rajrishi Industries. He always agrees to his elder brother's decision, whether it is related to business or his own daughters.

CHANDRA RAJRISHI- Wife of Kushal. She is also simple as Sunaina but is sometimes strict with all the daughters in the family. 

SIYA RAJRISHI- Eldest daughter of Janak and Sunaina. She is beautiful, loving and mature girl. She has completed her studies and helps her father in his business work. Also she helps her mother in household work. She is just perfect in everything.

MANVI RAJRISHI- Eldest daughter of Kushal and Chandra. She gets easily angry but is very understanding. Also helps Siya in her office work. She always take care of everyone when Siya is not around. 

URMILA RAJRISHI- Younger daughter of Janak and Sunaina. She is naughty and talkative girl. She loves Siya the most. Siya always protects her from Sunaina's scolding. 

SHRUTI RAJRISHI- Younger daughter of Kushal and Chandra and youngest sister amongst all. She is very bubly. Manvi and Urmila always makes prank of her. 

Rajrishi family lives in Delhi.

*Other characters will be introduced as the story progresses*

Thank you.!

Raghuvanshi palace, Mumbai

Dashrath is standing in front of photo of Kaushalya, having a smile on his face.

DASHRATH- Aaj me bht khush hu Kaushalya. Hamara business aaj topmost position pe he. Tum jab sath thi tab is business ki shuruaat ki thi. Aur aaj ye success dekhkar I know tum bhi bht khush horahi hogi.

A lite tear falls from his eyes. He wipes it and looks at the photo again. 

KRANTI- didi ko khush hokar yad kijiye. Udas hokar nahi.

Dashrath looks back and Kranti came near him smiling.

KRANTI- it's all because of didi's blessings. Wo unki puri family ko dekh rahi he aur apna ashirvad de rahi he. Aap bhi unhe return gift ke taur pe khushi dijiye.

Dashrath takes kranti's hand in his hand.

DASHRATH- thank you Kranti. Aaj me jaha bhi hu, waha tak pohochne me tumne meri bht help ki he. You are always like a great support for me. 

KRANTI - thanks kehke aap mujhe sharminda kar rahe he.

DASHRATH- no... You deserve this. Tum jab meri life me ayi tab kya tha mere pas. Ek chotasa undeveloped business aur 1 sal ka Ram. 

Kranti bows down listening her husband praising her 

DASHRATH- tumne na hi mera ghar sambhala par mujhe bhi sambhala he. Tumne Ram ko kabhi Kaushalya ki kami nahi hone di. Use itna pyar kiya. Hamare sabhi baccho ko itna kabil banaya. 

KRANTI- bas bhi kijiye. Aaj ke din bas tarif karke hi mujhe khush karenge? Where is my gift?

Smile kranti and Dashrath laughs at his wife. 

DASHRATH- aaj ke special day pe. Me tumhe promise deta hu. Jis din hamare ghar me hamari charo bahuye ajayengi us din se mera pura time tumhara. Zimmedari nibhate nibhate humne jo pal miss kar diye he wo sab firse jiyenge. 

Kranti smile at him. Dashrath gave her a side hug. 

KRANTI - ab niche chale? Bacche hamara wait kar rahe honge.

DASHRATH- are... Ek chiz to bhul hi gaya..

Dashrath stops her while she looks confused.

DASHRATH- happy 25th anniversary.

He gave her a jewelry box. Kranti became happy and smile at him. They both went downstairs.

Dashrath and Kranti came downstairs when they heard everyone singing.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU.... 

They look back and Lakshman and Shatrughan came near them. Both of them took their blessings.

LAKSHMAN- congratulations dad... Mom...

DASHRATH- thank you so much beta..

SHATRUGHAN- mom dad... This one for you. Hum charo bhaiyo ki taraf se.

They gifted them gold couple watches.

KRANTI- oh my god... They are beautiful. 

Kranti smile and hugs both her son's.

BHARAT- ek aur gift he mom...

Everyone looks at the direction from where bharat is coming. He gifts them a painting done by him. It was Dashrath and kranti's painting.

DASHRATH- wow.. bohot acha he ye to.

He took his parents blessings.

KRANTI- tum jitna acha painting karte ho, I hope utna acha tum office me kam bhi karte hoge. Tumhe apne Ram bhaiya jaisa banna he. Unke jaisa hi kam karna he.

Said Kranti caressing Bharat's head. 

BHARAT- unke jaisa to koi nahi he maa. Me to bas koshish kar sakta hu.

Kranti smile at him. 

KRANTI - waise... Mera ram he kaha..?

Asked kranti looking here and there.

RAM- maa... 

Everyone looks upstairs from where Ram is coming. He looks simple and handsome in his attire of white shirt and black pants. Dashrath and Kranti smile at him lovingly. He comes near them and touches Dashrath's feet.

RAM- happy anniversary papa...

DASHRATH- god bless you beta... Bht khush raho...

He hugs him and gave a proud smile. Ram moves towards Kranti and touches her feet

RAM- happy anniversary maa...

Kranti looks at him lovingly and caresses his face. 

KRANTI- Ram.... Tumhe me kya ashirvad du. Tumhe apne bete ke roop me pa kar to pehele se hi meri life blessed hogayi he. 

Everyone smile looking at their mother's love for their elder brother. Ram takes her hand in his.

RAM- blessed to meri life he maa. Apke jaisi maa mujhe mili...

This brings tears to Kranti.

KRANTI- tumhe jab bhi dekhti hu to ye sawal puchti hu... Tumne meri kokh se janm kyu nahi liya ram...

RAM- janm bhale hi Kaushalya maa ne diya ho... Par haq to meri is maa ka jyada he mujhpe..

Said Ram giving a side hug to Kranti. She smiles at him.

LAKSHMAN- maa... Agar ram bhaiya se pyar karna hogaya hoga... To kuch khane ko de do... Feeling very hungry

Everyone laughs at him. 

KRANTI - ha bilkul... Aaj to kheer banayi he jaise mere Ram ko pasand he..

SHATRUGHAN- firse kheer? Mom... Ghar pe kuch bhi special day hota he aap kheer hi banati he.. even hamare birthdays pe bhi Ram bhaiyya ki favourite kheer hi banti he...

SUMITRA- par aaj to sabka kuch na kuch favourite bana he..

Everyone looks at Sumitra who enter in dinning area from kitchen carrying a tray with various bowls...

BHARAT- pata tha.. hamari choti maa hi hamara dhyan rakhti he. 

All three boys ran towards Sumitra and hugs her. Everyone gets settled at dinning and Sumitra serves them the food. Kranti took a bowl of kheer and moves towards Ram.

KRANTI- Ram ye lo....

She feeds his with her hand. 

ALL THREE BROTHERS- awww.....

LAKSHMAN- mom... Hume to itna pyar se kabhi nahi khilaya...

SHATRUGHAN- ha.. hamari to bas choti maa he..

He said hugging sumitra. 

KRANTI - tum log chahe kuch bhi bolo.. bhale hi ye keh lo ki me ram se jyada pyar karti hu.. mujhe koi farak nahi padta..

Said Kranti making Ram eat another spoon of kheer. Ram smile at her.

SUMITRA- didi.. abhi to theek he.. par Ram ki shadi hojayegi tab aap kya karengi.?

KRANTI - tab kya? Tab ram ki jo wife hogi use bhi me aise hi khilaungi.. apne hath se. 

Everyone laughs at her. Dashrath gave a satisfying smile. 

DASHRATH- waise tum logo ne aaj ki party ki tayari kar li he?

BHARAT- yes dad.. ram bhaiya ke guidance me sab hogaya he.

KRANTI - party wagera ki kya zarurat thi? Hum ghar me hi kuch sab milke special kar lete.

SHATRUGHAN- how boring mom. Celebrate karne ka to bahana chahiye hota he... Aur sab Ram bhaiya ne kiya he. You have to agree with him.

Kranti looks at Ram while Ram smile at her.

RAM- maa... Consider it as a token of love from us. 

Kranti smile and caresses his head. Whole family had their food.

At night, whole Raghuvanshi palace was decorated beautifully. Lakshman and Shatrughan were welcoming the guests. Ram was busy looking at the arrangements while Bharat was helping him. Dashrath and Kranti were in the middle and thanking the guests who were approaching them with gifts. Sumitra was taking incharge of keeping the valuable gifts properly. Vishwas, one of the business clients of Dashrath, enters. 

VISHWAS- heartiest congratulations Dashrath... Bhabhiji...

Dashrath hugs him while Kranti greet him with a namaskar.  

DASHRATH- I thought aap nahi ayenge.. dekha meri dhamki ka asar.

VISHWAS- ram ne bulaya isliye aya.. warna meri to subah ki hi flight thi Delhi ki. Ab kal subah ki he.

KRANTI - achanak delhi? 

VISHWAS- ha bhabhi Mera hometown he. Ghar band pada he use dekhne ja raha hu.

RAM- uncle...

Vishwas looks at Ram and smile. Ram took his blessings

RAM- thank you so much for coming

VISHWAS- yahi me tumhare papa se keh raha tha. Tumne bulaya isliye aya hu.

Ram smile at him. Suddenly lakshman calls him. He excuses everyone and left. Vishwas kept on looking at him. 

SHATRUGHAN- excuse me all.. may I have your kind attention please. 

Everyone looks at the stage where Shatrughan captures everyone's attention. 

SHATRUGHAN- this party is for our dear dear Mr and Mrs Raghuvanshi. They are celebrating their 25 years of togetherness. Give them a round of applause.

Everyone claps for Dashrath and Kranti. 

SHATRUGHAN- is khushi ke mauke pe, ek special person aapse kuch kehna chahta he mom dad. So ladies and gentlemen please welcome our bade bhaiya Mr Ram Raghuvanshi.

Ram came near Shatrughan. Everyone looks at him lovingly. And why not, he was everyone's favourite.

RAM- today is a very special day for me. 25 sal pehle isi din, mujhe Kranti maa mili thi. 

He said looking at Kranti while she was smiling. 

RAM- maa kya hoti he, ye to mene inhe dekhkar hi Jana he. Inhone hamesha mujhe bohot pyar kiya. Mujhe bilkul bhi Kaushalya maa ki kami nahi feel karwayi. Aur is bat ke liye me bohot thankful hu. 

Kranti had a small tear in her eyes. Sumitra notice her and keeps her hand on kranti's shoulder to support her.

RAM- me aapse bas ye kehna chahta hu maa... That I love you

He said looking at Kranti. She calls him with open arms and he runs towards his mother and hugs her. Everyone claps for them. Vishwas was truly impressed with Ram. He has been a great fan of him ever since he has met him. Dashrath and vishwas were standing at a corner talking with each other.

DASHRATH- baccho ne itni tayari kar li party ki. Sach me. Is mamle me in logo ko koi nahi hara sakta.

Said Dashrath nodding in disbelief. He looks at Vishwas who was thinking something.

DASHRATH - kya bat he? Kya soch rahe ho?

VISHWAS- Dashrath... Ram ke shadi ke bare me tumhara kya khayal he?

Dashrath smile at him. 

DASHRATH- ha... Shadi ki umar to ho gayi he sabhi baccho ki. Aur is sal Ram ki shadi to karni hi he. Bas aisi koi ladki mile jo bilkul mere Ram jaisi ho. 

Dashrath looks at Ram who was himself taking care of old guest who were present there. Vishwas follows his sight. 

DASHRATH- tum to mere Ram ko jante ho. Wo kitna sidha, masum aur saccha he. Aaj ke zamane me aisa beta hona, me khudko bohot lucky samajhta hu. 

VISHWAS- Ram sachme ek idol he. Aur uski life partner usi ke jaisi ho to kitna acha hoga is family ke liye.

DASHRATH- isi liye to ruke he hum. Aisi ladki aaj tak mili hi nahi jo mere Ram ke barabari ki ho..

VISHWAS- mere nazar me he ek....

Dashrath looks at him in confusion. Vishwas smile at Dashrath.

VISHWAS- actually ye bat me bohot dino se tumse kehna chah raha tha. Tumhe yad he mene mere delhi wale friend ke bare me tumse kaha tha. Janak Rajrishi?

DASHRATH- oh yes... Rajrishi Industries ke head right?

VISHWAS- ha... Unhi ki badi beti... Siya...

Dashrath thinks hearing her name. Vishwas continued looking at Dashrath.

VISHWAS- mene siya ko uske bachpan se dekha he. Bht sanskari aur perfect he wo. Business me apne papa ki aur ghar me apne maa ki puri madat karti he. Jab Ram ko mene peheli bar dekha tha, tab hi is rishte ka khayal mere mann me aya..

DASHRATH- agar aisi bat he to... Mujhe koi problem nahi he. Janak Rajrishi bohot bade business man he. Business world me unki bohot respect he. Me to khush hounga aise rishte se.

VISHWAS- theek he fir. Me kal delhi ja raha hu to Janak se bat karke fir tumhe inform karta hu. 

Dashrath nodded in agreement. Vishwas again looks at Ram and smiles...

Rajrishi house, Delhi

Door bell rang. A house helper opens the door to welcome Vishwas in the bunglow. Vishwas enters in to find Janak sitting on sofa reading newspaper

VISHWAS- industrialist of the year se bat kar sakta hu..

Janak looks at Vishwas and smiles at him. They moves towards each other and hugs

JANAK- ayiye ayiye vishwas ji.. ab to bohot Kum mauke milte he aapko dekhne ke. 

VISHWAS - ate hi complaints shuru.?

Vishwas and Janak sat on sofa. 

VISHWAS- kya bat he? Aaj tum itne Aram se newspaper padh rahe ho? Office nahi he aaj?

JANAK- aaj hamara family day he. 

VISHWAS- family day?

He asked getting confused. Janak smile at him.

JANAK- last Sunday office me important meeting thi. Isliye me aur Kushal pura din wahi the. Family ke sath time spend nahi kar paye. Isliye aaj hum apna Sunday that is family day Mana rahe he...

Vishwas laughs at him.

VISHWAS- tu aur teri bate...

SUNAINA- ye to adat he inki bhaisahab...

Vishwas looks at the direction from where Sunaina, Chandra and Kushal enters. He hugs Kushal and greet Sunaina and Chandra. 

SUNAINA- ye aur inki badi beti.. kuch na kuch naya dhundh late he aur hum sab par experiment karte he. 

CHANDRA- ab to Rajrishi family ke liye Sunday ki jagah family day bola jata he.

Everyone laughs at this. 

VISHWAS- dikh bhi raha he ki aap logo ka aaj Sunday he. Ghar ki saf safai chal rahi he shayad.

Said Vishwas looking at the other corner where some bags and sandooks were kept.

KUSHAL- ye to hamari bhabhiji ka favourite kam he. Bacchiyo ke shadi ke liye saman jo wo jama karti he, har mahine uski bhi safai karti he

SUNAINA- ab jyada din ye sab karna nahi padega kushal... Hamari siya ke liye hum rishte dhundh rahe he.. dhire dhire sabhi bacchiyo ki shadi hojayegi...

Said Sunaina dreaming while everyone smile at her. Suddenly Vishwas look Siya coming from kitchen carrying a tray. She was looking just like a fairy in her yellow anarkali suit. She was elegant beauty with her fair skin and long hair. And the most beautiful part which overlooks everything is her smile. 

SIYA- namaste uncle.

She moves towards vishwas and takes his blessings. 

VISHWAS- god bless you beta..

Vishwas smile at her. 

SIYA- maa ke life ka sabse favourite topic he ye... Hum beheno ki shadi...

She said smiling while vishwas laughs at her. She gave him a cup of tea and keeps a plate of snacks infront of him on table. She also serves tea to everyone. 

VISHWAS- sach Janak... Siya ko dekhta hu to aisa lagta he aaj kal ke zamane me bhi aisi beti hona, bohot nasibo ki bat he. 

Janak looks proudly at siya while she smiles. Suddenly they hear loud music from upstairs. 

CHANDRA- he bhagwan. Ye tino kitna shor machati he.

SIYA- Chachi me jakar dekhti hu...

She excuses herself and moves upstairs. She enteres their common room. It was a huge room of four sisters with 2 double beds facing each other. Siya witness Manvi, Urmila and Shruti dancing on loud music. She nodded in disbelief and goes to turn off the music. 

SHRUTI- dii.....band kyu kiya?

SIYA- Chachi ne dekh liya na ki yaha masti chal rahi he to bohot dat padegi...

Urmila runs towards her and hugs her from back

URMILA- tum jo ho... Bacha logi Hume...

Siya caresses her head. Manvi moves towards them.

MANVI- par di... Tumhari shadi ke bad jab tum chali jaogi yaha se.. tab hume dat se kon bachayega?

Everyone looks sad. Siya hugs Manvi. 

SHRUTI- ha di.. waise bhi hamare ghar me aajkal 24 hrs ek hi topic chalta rehta he... Siya ki shadi

Said Shruti making her hands up. 

SIYA- Mera bas chale to me hamesha ke liye tum tino ko apne pas hi rakhlu

URMILA- aur hamara bas chale to hum tino apke sath apke sasural chale aye...

All three sisters hug each other while siya caresses them all...

JANAK- aur batao vishwas... Kya chal raha he Mumbai me?

VISHWAS- bas sab badhiya. Yaha Ghar dekhne aya tha, socha tujhse bhi mil lu.. tujhse ek zaruri bat karni thi...

JANAK- ha bol na ..

Vishwas looks at everyone present there. Sunaina interrupt

SUNAINA- hum andar chalte he...

She said to chandra while vishwas interrupted

VISHWAS- nahi nahi bhabhi ruk jayiye... Aap sab yaha ho to acha hi hoga

Everyone looks tensed .

JANAK- kya bat he vishwas? Sab theek he na.?

VISHWAS- tujhe Raghuvanshi enterprises ke Dashrath Raghuvanshi ke bare me pata he?

JANAK- the Dashrath Raghuvanshi? Ofcourse unke bare me kon nahi janta?

Kushal nodded in agreement while Sunaina and Chandra stood clueless

VISHWAS- kuch salo se wo mere ache dost hogaye he. Business ki wajah se hum mile aur ab family hogaye he.. wo apne bade bete Ram ke shadi ke liye ladki dhundh rahe he... Aur mene unhe Siya ke bare me bataya and guess what... They are interested in this alliance

Everyone became happy at this.

KUSHAL- bhaiyya... Ram Raghuvanshi ne hal hi me young achiever ka award jita he. Unka interview padha he mene.

Janak looks impressed. While Sunaina and Chandra looks at each other and became happy

VISHWAS- bohot hi honhar ladka he Ram. Hamari siya ke liye bilkul sahi aur perfect rishta he ye. Ram Dashrath ki peheli patni Kaushalya Raghuvanshi ka beta he. Par 1 sal ki umar me hi usne apni maa ko kho diya. Kranti ji ne hi Ram ko maa ka pyar diya he. 3 aur bete he unke.

Everyone smile hearing about Raghuvanshi family and Ram.

KUSHAL- kya kehte he bhaisahab aap?

JANAK- mujhe to rishta bohot acha lag raha he. Par me ek bar siya se puchna chahta hu. Wo milna chahti bhi he ya nahi. Uski marzi ke khilaf hum kuch nahi karenge 

Everyone nodded in agreement

VISHWAS- theek he. To tum siya se bat karke mujhe inform kar do. Fir me jald se jald un logo ko mumbai se delhi le aaunga. Milwane ke liye.

JANAK- theek he.. me aaj hi siya se bat karta hu.

Said Janak smiling. Sunaina seems excited for the alliance while vishwas looks with a hope. 

KRANTI- kya? Vishwas bhaisahab ne suggest kiya he?

Said Kranti in excitement when Dashrath tells her about the alliance

DASHRATH- ha.. bohot ache log he. Suna to mene bhi kafi he Rajrishis ke bare me. Aur jis tarah vishwas ne ladki ke bare me bataya... Mujhe to achi lagi sunne me...

KRANTI- nam kya he?

DASHRATH- Siya.... 

KRANTI- siya...

Kranti whisper to herself and think something. She gets happy

KRANTI- ye rishta zarur hoga.. dekhna aap

DASHRATH- kya bat he? Itni excitement? Abhi to bat chali he...

KRANTI- aapne dhyan nahi diya isliye aap aisa keh rahe he..

Dashrath looks at Kranti in questioning look.

KRANTI- ladki ka nam siya he.. siya... Ram... Bilkul bhagwan ram aur devi Sita jaise...

Dashrath became happy listening to this.

DASHRATH- are ha. Is bat par to mene dhyan hi nahi diya.

KRANTI- kaise denge? Aisi chize hum aurto ke dhyan me hi ate he

Dashrath laughs at her. 

KRANTI- aap kal hi call kijiye vishwas bhaisahab ko aur puchiye unhone kab Milne kaha he 

DASHRATH- ha ha baba... Theek he...

Kranti smile at him and hopes for the best...

Siya was chopping vegetables in kitchen and helping her mother and aunt. Chandra looks at Sunaina and indicates her to speak with siya. 

SUNAINA- siya.. tumhare papa tumhe bula rahe he.. jao dekho kya kehte he

SIYA- ha maa... Thode der me jati hu.

Sunaina nods in disbelief. Chandra indicated her to try once again.

SUNAINA- ehm.... Nahi siya.. unhe zaruri bat karni he.. abhi jao..

Siya looks confused. 

SIYA- kya bat he maa? Everything is fine?

SUNAINA- ha sab theek he. Bas kuch bat karni he.. ja na...

SIYA- acha theek he. Ye bachi hui sabji cut kar lu fir jati hu

CHANDRA- are me karti hu na. Tu ja beta dekh papa kya keh rahe he.

Siya looks confused at them. She smiles lightly and went upstairs at janak's room.

Here Dashrath knocks Ram's room door. 

RAM- papa... Ayiye na..

DASHRATH- zaruri kam kar rahe ho bete?

RAM- aapse jyada zaruri koi kam nahi he..

Dashrath smile at him and sits on bed besides him. Here siya knock janak's room door

SIYA- papa... Aapne bulaya..

JANAK- aao beta.. betho..

Siya sits beside him. Janak looks at her and smile

JANAK- Aaj vishwas ne tumhare liye ek rishta laya he.

Siya looks surprise hearing this.

RAM- rishta?

Ram was too surprised to hear Dashrath.

DASHRATH- ha.. vishwas ne laya he. Keh raha tha bohot ache log he. Aur ladki bhi bohot achi he. 

Ram thinks and listens when Dashrath tells him about alliance.

DASHRATH- tumhari ma bohot positive he is rishte ke liye. But me tumse puchna chahta hu, agar Milne Jana ho to tum ready ho na..?

Ram looks at his father.

JANAK- vishwas ke jaan pehechan ke log he. Humne bhi suna he unke bare me. But kuch bhi age badhne se pehle me tumhara acceptance chahta hu. Tum tayar ho Milne ke liye?

SIYA- papa.. apne mere liye jo socha hoga wo sahi hi hoga. Aur rahi bat mere acceptance ki to me ladke se milna chahti hu. Unse milke hi kuch decide kar paungi.

Janak smile at his daughter. 

RAM- papa.. bas meri ha se sab decide mat kijiye. Jinse bat chal rahi he unhe bhi decide karne dijiye ki wo kya chahti he. Unka acceptance mere liye bohot matter karta he

Dashrath smile at him and patted his shoulder. He gets up to go when Ram stops him

RAM- papa... Ladki ka nam kya bataya aapne..?

DASHRATH- siya... Siya Rajrishi

JANAK- ladke ka nam Ram he.... Ram Raghuvanshi

Ram and siya both whisper each other's name and think about each other. 

URMILA- kya..??? Di ke liye rishta aya he?

Asked an excited Urmila to Sunaina who was working in kitchen.

SHRUTI- dekha.. kaha tha mene.. aaj kal hamare ghar me siya ki shadi ye hi sab chal raha he...

MANVI- wow.. I'm so excited.. kon he maa wo? Kaha rehte he? Kya karte he?

URMILA- handsome he kya?

SHRUTI- hamari di jaise he kya?

CHANDRA- bapre... Itne sawal...

Chandra said keeping her hands on her ears.

SUNAINA- abhi kuch nahi pata. Wo log Sunday ko delhi arahe he siya ko dekhne. Tab hi dekh lena ladke ko....

All three sisters became happy..

SHRUTI- Wow... Di ki shadi hogi jald hi...

URMILA- Manvi.. hum tino na color coordinate karke lehenge pehenenge.. aur di ka lehenga bhi waise hi choose karenge...

CHANDRA- chup karo tum tino...

Chandra makes them quite. 

CHANDRA- aise discuss nahi karte. Nazar lag jati he...

All sister laughs at her while Manvi hugs her mother. Siya enters in kitchen. Sunaina moves towards her.

SUNAINA- tu surely ready he na? Ladke se milne ke liye.?

Siya looks at her and smile nodding her head in agreement. Three sisters moves towards her and hugs her. Chandra moves towards Sunaina.

CHANDRA- didi... Mujhe lagta he yahi wo ghar he jaha hamari Siya jayegi.

Sunaina nodded in yes and looks at siya who was looking happy. 

All four brothers were sitting in Ram's room. Ram and Bharat were on bed working. Ram was busy in laptop and Bharat was busy in his files. While Lakshman and Shatrughan were sitting on sofa busy in their iPad. Lakshman looks at Ram and then at Shatrughan and winks at him. Shatrughan nodded

SHATRUGHAN- laksh .. nam kya bataya?

LAKSHMAN- Siya Rajrishi...

As soon as ram heard the name he stops working and from cornered eyes looks at his two brothers. Bharat notice this.

SHATRUGHAN- siya.... Rajrishi...

He type in his iPad. 

SHATRUGHAN- yaha to bohot sare suggestions he. Inme se konsi hongi? 

Lakshman looks at Ram who was now paying attention to their talks. Bharat pressed his smile.

BHARAT- mene Janak Rajrishi ko dekha he. Siya ka Facebook check kar rahe honge to Janak ji ki photo zarur hogi usme

Said Bharat moving towards his two brothers. Now all three of them were teasing Ram while Ram was trying hard to not react. After sometime lakshman yells...

LAKSHMAN- mil gayi....

Ram immediately looks at him when he said this. 

SHATRUGHAN- wow... Kitni pretty he...

BHARAT- aur ye pic dekhi? Traditional me aur bhi achi lagti he...

Saying this they were checking at Ram who was only listening to their talks. 

RAM- tum tino ko Sona nahi he kya? Time dekha he? Bharat kal meeting he na.?

BHARAT- ha bhai... Bas ja rahe he...

All three of them laughs mockingly. Ram again tried to work but couldn't. Lakshman speaks in between

LAKSHMAN- me to jata hu. Mujhe nind arahi he

SHATRUGHAN- ha... Mujhe bhi.. bharat bhaiya aap bhi chalo..

Shatrughan winks at bharat and he nodded.

BHARAT- bhaiya... Me bhi sone ja raha hu.. 

Saying he takes the iPad only to stop by Ram

RAM- ipad kaha le ja rahe ho tum?

LAKSHMAN- wohi to... Bhaiya aap kyu le ja rahe he? iPad Mera he me le jaunga.. 

Saying lakshman takes it in his hand

RAM- nahi.... Wo.... Rehne do use yahi...

ALL THREE- kyu??

Ram looks at his three brothers

RAM-mujhe.... Game.... Game khelni he

ALL THREE- game?

Everyone looks at Ram I'm confusion

SHATRUGHAN- aap kab se game khelne lage?

RAM- me khelta hu game... Tum logo ko nahi pata. Chodo ipad ko aur jao sojao sab

Said Ram in an orderly tone. All three nods and went from there. Ram looks at the door and then moves towards the sofa where ipad was kept. Bharat, Lakshman and Shatrughan peeps inside to see their elder brother. Ram unlocks the iPad and stood still looking at the beautiful face. He has seen Siya for the first time. An unknown smile crept in his lips looking at her. 

BHARAT- ehm...

Ram's concentration broke and he looks at the door

SHATRUGHAN- kaisi lagi??

Ram keeps the iPad on sofa and looks here and there...

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya ki to......

ALL THREE- nikal padi....

Saying this they run from there while Ram smile looking at them. He again looks at the photo of siya and smile.

Ram was getting ready in his room. He wears a blue shirt with black jeans. He was getting very nervous to meet siya. After looking at her photo he has been very excited to meet her. His brothers teased his for this. 

SUMITRA- ram...

Ram looks at Sumitra who brought a black blazer for him. 

SUMITRA- didi ne bheja he ... Jaldi se pehen lo...

Ram smile at his choti maa and she helps him wear his jacket. 

RAM- choti maa... Me siya se kya bat karunga?

Sumitra smile at him.

SUMITRA- tension mat lo. Har arrange marriage me aisi uljhan hoti hi he. Jab tum usse miloge to apne aap bat karne me asani ho jayegi. 

Sumitra caresses his face and goes from there.

DO ANJANE AJNABI

CHALE BANDHNE BANDHAN

HAYE RE

DIL ME HE YE ULJHAN

MILKAR KYA BOLE...

KYA BOLE KYA BOLE

RE MILKAR KYA BOLE....

Ram smile at him and moves from there.

There siya was sitting in her room looking outside the window. Her sisters were preparing her dress. It was white anarkali which Manvi was ironing. Urmila and Shruti makes the jewelry ready.

NAYI UMANG NAYI KHUSHI

MEHEK UTHA HE ANGAN

HAYE RE

GHAR AYE MANN BHANWAN

MILKAR KYA BOLE...

KYA BOLE KYA BOLE

RE MILKAR KYA BOLE....

Ram and his family reached the Delhi airport. Vishwas greets them and they sit in cab to move towards Rajrishi house. Ram was feeling more nervous now

BECHAINI BETABI

AAJ MUJHE YE KAISI

Here siya wears the dress and Shruti was making her hair. 

AAJ HE JO PEHELE NA THI YE

DIL KI HALAT AISI

Siya smiles looking down. Ram drank water from his bottle and adjusted his collar properly. Bharat smile at him.

ANKHO KO USI KA INTEZAR HE

Siya applies eye pencil and smiles looking at mirror

UNHI KE LIYE YE ROOP YE SHRINGAR HE

Ram opens his mobile phone and looks at Siya's photo

DEKHI HE TASVIR HI

AAJ MILENGE DARSHAN

HAYE RE

BADHNE LAGI HE ULJHAN

MILKAR KYA BOLE

KYA BOLE KYA BOLE

RE MILKAR KYA BOLE....

They reach Rajrishi house. Janak and his family welcome them. The three sisters looks at Ram from upstairs.

MANVI- wow... Jiju kitne handsome he

URMILA- di aur inki jodi kitni sundar lagegi na...

SHRUTI- chalo... Didi ko chidhate he...

They goes in room. Siya was feeling nervous. She looks at her sister who were looking down.

SIYA- kya hua? Agaye wo?

MANVI- ha di... Aa to gaye

She looks down sad. Siya looks confused. She moves towards them.

URMILA- di.... Jiju to.....

Siya's heart beat fasten by this sentence.

SIYA- kya? 

SHRUTI- wo.... Di..... Ab kya bataye....

SIYA- batao na... Kya hua?

All three of them looks at each other and laughs. Siya sigh relief. 

MANVI- apni shakal to dekho di... Kitna darr gayi aap

SIYA- ruko tum log... Tumhara bhi time ayega... Fir dekhna..

Siya smile at them. 

URMILA- acha hum tino niche jate he. Apke thodi der me lene ayenge. 

Saying all three goes from there while siya once again checks herself in mirror.

Everyone sat on sofa. Bharat was about to sit when Manvi came there and unknowingly he hits her foot.

MANVI- ouch....

Bharat looks at her shock...

BHARAT- ohh... Aap... Thk to he.? 

Manvi was about to shout when she looks at Chandra who asks her to keep quiet. 

MANVI- ji... Me theek hu. 

Bharat smile lightly and sit beside Ram.

JANAK- ye Manvi he. Kushal ki badi beti. 

Manvi did a namaste and smile at Ram who also reverts back.

JANAK- aur ye urmila... Meri choti beti..

Urmila also did a namaste to all. Lakshman looks at her for a second.

KUSHAL- aur ye Shruti... Meri choti beti.. aur ghar me sabse choti...

She also did the same. Chandra and Sunaina offered them the snacks.

SHATRUGHAN- aunty.. mujhe actually hand wash karna he..

SUNAINA- ha bilkul.. Shruti... Inhe washroom tak le jao.

Shruti nodded and asked Shatrughan to follow her. 

KRANTI- jisse milne aye he wo kaha he? Siya dikhayi nahi de rahi..

Asked kranti looking here and there. Ram sits properly hearing this. 

SUNAINA- ji...

She indicated Manvi and Urmila to bring Siya. They went upstairs. Ram was highly being impatient. After a while he hears a sound of anklet from upstairs. Everything got freeze for him. He looks at her direction and he got still in his place.

ROOP KI RANI AYI HE

JAISE GAGAN SE UTARKE

MERE LIYE KYA MERE LIYE

AISE SAJKE SAWARKE

He was interrupted by Bharat. Ram immediately looks down. Siya moves towards Dashrath and kranti and takes her blessings. She also takes sumitra's blessings and Sumitra makes her sit between her and kranti infront of Ram. Ram was taking glances at her. While she was not looking at him and just smiling looking down.

SABSE CHUPAKE IDHAR UDHAR SE

MUJHKO HI DEKHE CHOR NAZAR SE

SUNAINA - Ram... Chai lo na..

As Sunaina said this, siya look at Ram for a moment. Ram smile and took the cup

BAT LABO PAR HE RUKI

Siya had a talk with Kranti looking down.

TEZ DILO KI DHADKAN 

HAYE RE

KAL KE SAJNI SAJAN

MILKAR KYA BOLE

KYA BOLE KYA BOLE

RE MILKAR KYA BOLE....

At a moment both Ram and siya looks at each other at a same time. It seems like time has stopped for them...

References:

Song: "Do Anjane Ajnabi"- Vivah (2006 movie)

Edited by ILuvAnya - 3 years ago

Here Shruti was waiting for Shatrughan outside the washroom. He came with his wet hands. She offered him a towel

SHRUTI- towel....

He takes and smile at her.

SHATRUGHAN- thanks... hi... Me ram bhaiya ka sabse chota bhai... Shatrughan

SHRUTI- hi... Me Shruti..

SHATRUGHAN- ha suna mene bahar bataya tha...

They smile at each other. Shatrughan gives towel to her and she takes it from him and keeps in the washing bag. 

SHATRUGHAN- waise... Kya lagta he aapko? Is alliance ke bare me?

SHRUTI- sach kahu to... Me to chahti hu ye rishta ho... Jiju kitne cute he...

Shatrughan raised his eyebrow hearing jiju from her

SHRUTI- I mean... Apke ram bhaiya... Actually humne abhi se unhe jiju bulana start kar diya he

Said Shruti in an embarrassment. Shatrughan laughed at her

SHATRUGHAN- truly speaking... Humne bhi siya bhabi ko bhabi kehna shuru kar diya he...

SHRUTI- really?? 

SHATRUGHAN- ya.. and bhaiya ne to Mann hi mann me ha bhi kar hi di he...

Shruti became happy hearing this. 

SHRUTI- let's see... 

They smile and left from there to the hall where everyone are talking. 

Kranti looks at Dashrath and nods. Dashrath nods in agreement

DASHRATH- vishwas... Janak ji... Hum to mil liye.. ab bacche bhi ek dusre se bat kar lete to acha hota. 

Janak became happy and looks at Sunaina. 

JANAK- me bhi apse yahi puchne wala tha. Baccho ka bat karna to sabse jyada zaruri he. 

Sunaina indicates Urmila to take Siya in terrace upstairs. While Kranti indicate lakshman to follow Ram. All four of them move upstairs. Siya and Urmila were in front and ram and Lakshman were following them.

SIYA- Urmila... Me kya bat karu unse?

Whisper siya at Urmila.

URMILA- kya di? Itne dino se sab soch to liya apne. Wohi bate karna bas... 

Said Urmila giving an assured smile at siya. 

RAM- lakshman me kya bolu unse?

LAKSHMAN- come on bhai... Aap darr kyu rahe he. Wo kitni soft and polite seem karti he.. mujhe to lagta he aap dono ka mamla jam jayega...

Winks lakshman at Ram while he nodded in disbelief. They all reach terrace. Siya looks at Urmila and indicate her to ask them to sit. 

URMILA- aap... Bethiye na.... 

Ram looks at lakshman and he nodded.

LAKSHMAN- aap bethiye na...

He said looking at siya. Siya and Ram looks at each other for a moment and sit beside each other on chair. Lakshman smile at them. Ram and Siya waited for them to go. Lakshman understood this.

LAKSHMAN- hum chale yaha se? 

He ask Urmila. She bite her tongue in embarrassment and nodded. They both left from there keeping Ram and Siya alone. Ram looks at her while she was playing with her fingers looking down. Ram smile at this. He looks at other side not understanding how to start the conversation. Siya looks at him adjusting his collar. She took the water kept in front of them and offers him. He looks at her and took the glass..

RAM- thank you

Those were the first words he said to her. She smile in reply. He had 2-3 sips and keeps the glass at table. Urmila peeps from door to look at them when lakshman calls her

LAKSHMAN- aap unki bate sun rahi he?

URMILA- excuse me?

She said looking at him. He smirked at her

LAKSHMAN- bad manners.. aise kisiki bate nahi sunte. 

URMILA- aapse matlab?

She said looking angry and again try to listen but was not able to. 

LAKSHMAN- agar unhe pata chala aap unki bate sun rahi he to unko aur embarrassment hogi. 

Urmila sigh relief and looks at lakshman...

URMILA- apki problem kya he? Wo meri didi he...

LAKSHMAN- aur wo mere bhaiya... 

URMILA- oh really? 

She gave a sarcastic smile while he laughs at her. She pouts and moves aside crossing her arms in anger while Lakshman was still laughing at her. 

Here Ram and Siya were sitting quietly

RAM- aapka Ghar bohot acha he.. nicely decorated

She smiles at him.

SIYA- thank you. 

RAM- ye terrace aapne decorate kiya he na?

Asked ram which makes siya little surprised.

SIYA- aapko kaise pata?

RAM- aapko nature bohot pasand he. To mujhe laga ye aapne hi kiya hoga.

Said Ram smiling. This makes siya more surprised. How come he knows everything.  Ram understood her expression

RAM- Actually... Apke Facebook profile se pata chala... Ki aapko kya pasand he..

Siya looks at him in surprise. He also looks at her and they stare for a while. She looks down breaking the stare

SIYA- aapne Mera Facebook profile check kiya?

She asked smiling. This makes Ram embarrassed. 

RAM- I'm... I'm sorry... Wo mere bhai... Un logo ki wajah se.. Mera kuch galat irada.....

SIYA- it's ok... 

She smiles at him while he still looks embarrassed. 

SIYA- waise... Ye idea mujhe nahi aya..

They both shares a light laugh. 

SIYA- aapko to pata he mere bare me sab... But mene to aapko aaj peheli bar dekha...

Ram understood her question. She waited for him to speak.

RAM- me apne dad ke business work karta hu. Aapne meri mom ke bare me suna hoga. 

She lightly nodded

RAM- jabse hosh sambhala he.. Kranti maa ko hi apni maa samjha he. Wo bhi mujhse bohot pyar karti he. Mere papa mujhe bohot mante he. Unke hisab se me ek idol beta hu. Mere sabhi bhai bhi mujhe hi apna idol mante he. Sach kahu to mujhe lagta he ye unka pyar he jo mujhe itna pampered karte he. Me to bas mujhe jo sahi lagta he wo karta hu. Nothing special.

He said smiling. She looks at him for a while. 

RAM- aaj ke generation ke hisab se thoda alag hu me. Parties, late night outs, ye sab mere bas ki bat nahi he. Choti maa to mujhe bholu ram bhi kehti he. 

Siya laughs lightly at this. 

RAM- bas me mera kam aur meri family. Yahi he simple life meri. 

He said looking at her. She smiles a little and looks down. He waited for her to speak.

SIYA- aapko ek bat puchu!?

Ram nodded in agreement

SIYA- agar me housewife banna chahu to?

This question makes Ram surprised. Siya looks at him. 

RAM- ye to aapka decision hoga. Mere liye house wife bhi utni hi importance rakhti he jitni working women. Mene apni maa ko house wife ke rup me hi dekha he. And I understand housewives ko kitna kam hota he. Ghar sambhalna kisi bhi comparison me Kum nahi...

He looks at siya. She looks down.

SIYA - aur agar me shadi ke bad apne papa ke sath kam continue karna chahu to.?

RAM- Mera answer same he.. ye bhi aap hi ka decision hoga. Mene apni choti maa ko working woman ke rup me dekha he..

He said smiling. She kept on looking at him for his understanding. 

RAM-  kuch aur.....??

She nodded in no. He smiles at her

RAM- to chale niche?

SIYA- aapko kuch nahi puchna?

Asked Siya. While Ram smile little and bows down.

RAM- jitna zaruri he... Utna sab janta hu..

Siya looks at him in surprise and found him smiling at her. 

They both gets up to leave. He allows her to walk first and himself followed her. Outside they witness Urmila and Lakshman talking. Lakshman was teasing her and she was getting irritated. Ram and Siya looks at each other and then at them. Suddenly Urmila's eyes falls on ram and siya. Lakshman follow her gaze. She runs towards siya and pulls her to their room. Ram looks at her going. Lakshman moves at him.

LAKSHMAN- Unhone ha kaha?

Ram looks at him confused

RAM- kya matlab?

LAKSHMAN- Matlab aap ki to pehele se hi ha he. Unke answer ka wait karna he na

Said lakshman teasing. Ram follows him to hit while he runs from there downstairs.

They reach down where everyone were waiting for them. Manvi and Shruti moves at their room to question Siya. Dashrath and kranti moves towards Ram.

DASHRATH- kya hua ram?

Ram smile and nodded in yes. Dashrath and Kranti looks at each other being happy. Dashrath hugs Ram. They moves towards Janak and others. 

DASHRATH- Janak ji.... Hamari taraf se ha he...

This makes Janak and Sunaina happy. Bharat and Shatrughan runs towards Ram and hugs him. 

KRANTI- aap siya se puch lijiye. Hum uske answer ka wait karenge. Use jitna time lena he lene dijiye. 

JANAK- ji me abhi puchke ata hu. 

He indicated Sunaina to follow him. 

In room all sisters were asking Siya about her conversation with Ram.

MANVI- batao na di.... Kya bat hui?

SHRUTI- di.. unke bhai keh rahe the wo to pehele se hi ready he ... Aapka answer kya he...??

Siya looks down feeling nervous. Urmila smile at her. She makes siya look at her.

URMILA- to meri didi ko uska Mr right mil gaya. He na?

Asked Urmila smiling. Siya hugs her feeling shy. Manvi and Shruti also joins them feeling happy. 

MANVI- batao na di. Wo kaise he?

Asked Manvi breaking the hug. Siya moves forward.

SIYA- wo bilkul papa jaise he. 

Janak and Sunaina who were at door smile listening her. 

SIYA- wo bohot alag he. Shant, mature, suljhe hue... Jaise papa sochte he na. Wo bhi waisa hi sochte he. Papa ne hamesha hum charo ko independence di he. Aur wo bhi isi me believe karte he. 

She said dreaming about ram. Sunaina keeps her hand on janak's shoulder and he wipes his small tear. 

JANAK- siya

Everyone looks at door. Janak move towards siya and cups her face

JANAK- tum sure ho na?

Siya bows down and nodded in yes. Sunaina moves towards her and held her by shoulder

SUNAINA- 1-2 bar aur milna chahegi?

Siya nodded in no. Janak became happy. Siya hugs her father while everyone became excited. They moves downstairs where everyone were waiting for their answer

VISHWAS- kya hua Janak?

JANAK- hamari taraf se bhi..... Ha he..

Everyone became happy hearing this. The three brothers hug Ram. Sumitra and Chandra congratulate each other. While Kranti and Sunaina hugs each other. Dashrath and Janak also hugs each other. While Kushal feeds sweet to vishwas. Between this, Ram's eyes falls on stairs from where siya was coming with her sisters. His continuous gaze makes her bows down with a shy smile. Kranti moves towards her and hugs her. She took Dashrath and kranti's blessings. She was about to touch sumitra's feet but instead Sumitra hugs her

SUMITRA- ab jald se jald hamare ghar hamesha ke liye ajao.

Ram smile hearing this. The three sisters take Siya infront of Ram. He was continuously looking at her while she was looking down.

LAKSHMAN- ab to officially bolenge apko... 

ALL THREE- bhabhi....

Siya's smile widened hearing this. 

DASHRATH- Janak ji. Aap apne pure pariwar ke sath hamare ghar Mumbai ayiye. Next week Ayodhya se hamare guruji Vashist arahe he. Siya ko unse milwa bhi denge aur sathme sagai ki date bhi fix hojayegi. 

Janak nodded in agreement. Sunaina brings sweet for them.

JANAK- sabse pehle to vishwas ko khilana padega. 

DASHRATH- ha... Ye to dono side se hue. Ladke walo se bhi aur ladki walo se bhi..

Everyone laughs and became happy. Ram looks at Siya while she tried not to look at him and continuously bowed down. 

After sometime Raghuvanshi family started to leave. They were discussing when to visit Mumbai and all when Shruti takes Siya with her inside. 

SIYA- kya he Shruti? Sab bahar he...

SHRUTI-- oho di... Chalo to...

Shruti brings Siya towards Ram who was waiting for her at a corner in hall...

SHRUTI- ye meeting aap par udhar rahi jijaji...

She said the word jijaji teasing him. She left from there keeping both alone. 

SIYA- kuch bat thi?

RAM- Nahi bas wo.... Aapka contact number mil sakta he?

Siya looks at him and found him staring at her with a smile. 

SIYA- me feed kar deti hu.

She asks him his phone. He gave her his phone. She tries to unlock but it having code. 

SIYA- ye lock he... 

She gave him the phone to unlock it when he interrupt her

RAM- 8120.... Code....

Siya looks surprise at him as he told her his phone's code.

RAM- ab to aapka haq banta he

He said looking at her eyes. She smile shyly and feeds her number and gave herself a missed call. She hands over his phone to him when their fingers touched. They looks at each other and stare. Their stare was interrupted by Shatrughan.

SHATRUGHAN- ehm.... Bhabhi... Kya me apne bhaiya ko le jaun? Ab to life long aap dono ko aise hi dekhna he ek dusre ko.

He teased them while Siya goes from there getting embarrassed. Ram holds shatrughan's ears playfully.

Rajrishi family was about to visit Mumbai after 2 days. Ram and Siya were excited to meet each other and spend sometime together. After exchanging numbers they were waiting for each other to call first. And in this process none of them called. Ram along with Dashrath and his brothers was sitting in dashrath's cabin in their office. He was having a lite smile and was thinking about Siya and their meeting. 

DASHRATH- Delhi ki site jald hi complete hojayegi. Waha ka kam bhi ab proper way me dekhna hoga. Ram and Lakshman you both take charge of this.

Lakshman nodded at his father in agreement. Dashrath looks at Ram who was not paying attention

DASHRATH- tumne suna na Ram...

Everyone looks at Ram who was still busy thinking about Siya. The three brothers smile mockingly at each other.

SHATRUGHAN- Kya kaha apne dad? Siya bhabhi ke bare me...

Said Shatrughan loudly. As soon as Ram heard Siya's name he looks at them in a shock. 

LAKSHMAN- dad... Aap keh rahe the na.. ki engagement 1 sal ke liye postpone karni he.?

Ram looks shock. He looks at Dashrath with a questioning look. His look makes everyone laughs

DASHRATH- shut up you all... Dekho uska chehra...

Ram sigh relief hearing this. 

RAM- sorry papa... Aap kuch keh rahe the?

BHARAT- bhaiya.. aajkal apka dhyan kahi aur jyada he.. 

DASHRATH- bas karo... Jao lunch ke liye tayari karo me aur Ram ate he.

He instructed his three sons to leave keeping Ram with him for a while. Dashrath moves towards Ram and seeing his Father approaching him, Ram gets up

DASHRATH- I'm very happy for you son..

Ram smile at him.

DASHRATH- ram.. shadi ek bohot beautiful and important journey hoti he. Pati patni ko ek sath is journey me travel karna hota he. Equally giving importance to everything. Jaha ek patni apna khud ka ghar aur parents chodke hamesha ke liye uske pati ke ghar ajati he, wahi ek pati ko bhi uske patni ke khushi ka khyal rakhna chahiye. 

Ram listen to his father with a smile. Dashrath patted on Ram's shoulder

DASHRATH- and I'm so sure, tum jitne ache bete ho, bhai ho... Utne hi ache pati bhi banoge...

This makes Ram smile more. He nodded in agreement assuring Dashrath.

DASHRATH- ek aur bat. Siya ko puch lena ki un logo ki yaha ane ki tickets hui he ya nahi. Waise to ye me bhi Janak ji ko puch sakta hu but I want you two to start a regular conversation.

RAM- ji papa..

Dashrath goes from there keeping Ram thinking about calling Siya. 

In Rajrishi house, Sunaina and Chandra were arranging stuffs which they are going to take to Mumbai. While Siya and Manvi were busy in office work. Chandra instructs Urmila giving her some packets to gift wrap while Sunaina tells Shruti to keep the gifts in bag. 

SHRUTI- taiji... Hum parso ja rahe he Mumbai... Abhi se ye bag pack kyu?

URMILA- aur wo bhi itna saman. Aisa lag raha he di ki shadi he parso.

They both high five each other laughing. Siya smile at them and continued her work.

CHANDRA- tum dono ko jitna kaha he utna karo. Faltu me sawal puchti rehti he ye log didi...

Complaints Chandra to Sunaina while she nodded in disbelief. Suddenly Siya's cell phone rings which was kept on table. 

URMILA- di apka call he...

SIYA- kon he Urmila?

Urmila took the cell phone in her hand and smile looking at the name. She showed it to Shruti while she giggled looking at the name. 

URMILA- important call he didi

Said Urmila in a smirk. While Siya was still busy in her work

SIYA- badme bat kar lungi. Right now I'm busy. 

She continued working on laptop while Manvi gives question look at Shruti. She whisper Ram jiju while Manvi gives a lite laugh at them. 

SHRUTI- kam se jyada kuch important nahi he di?? Jiju bhi nahi?

As Shruti said this Siya stops her work and looks at them. All three sisters laughs at her.

URMILA- kya hua di? Jiju call kar rahe he.. aapko bat karni he?? Ya call cut kar du,??

Siya looks embarrassed and nervous at the same time. She wants to pick the call but was stopping herself due to everyone's presence. Her call gets disconnected.

SUNAINA- kyu pareshan kar rahi ho tum sab use... De do phone

Sunaina instructs them pressing her smile. Siya took her cell phone from Urmila and runs towards the terrace. 

Ram thinks as why Siya didn't pick the call..

RAM- may be busy hongi. Jab free hojayengi tab call kar lengi

Said Ram to himself. Here Siya waited for Ram to call back.

SIYA- uffo... Ye tino bhi na... Kya soch rahe honge wo.. unhone call kiya aur mene uthaya hi nahi... Kya karu,? Unke call back karne ka wait karti hu. 

She looks at her phone hoping him to call back.

RAM- ek bar firse try karta hu. Agar utha le to...??

SIYA- ab tak Aya kyu nahi call... Me khud kar leti hu...

They both dialled each other's number and found it busy.

RAM- kahi mujhe to call nahi kar rahi?

SIYA- busy? Mujhe kar rahe honge shayad...

They again waited for each other's call... After a moment Siya turns to go back in hall disappointed when her call rings again. She became happy looking at Ram name displayed. She picks the call

SIYA- hello...

As Ram heard her voice he gets a cool breeze on his face. An unknown smile came on his face. Siya waited for him to speak

SIYA- hello??

RAM- hi...

As Siya heard Ram's voice she smiles a little. 

RAM- aap busy to nahi thi na?

SIYA- nahi nahi... Wo phone Urmila ke pas tha. And as you can guess wo tino mujhe chidhane ka ek mauka nahi chodti.

Siya complaint cutely for her sister to her to-be husband while Ram smile at her. 

RAM- kaisi he aap?

SIYA- me theek hu. Aap kaise he?

RAM- me bhi acha hu... Actually papa ne aapse puchne ke liye kaha ki... Aap logo ki yaha ane ki tickets hogayi?

Siya smile at his question. she bows down and answer him.

SIYA- ha... Parso subah ki flight he.

Ram became happy hearing this. He couldn't wait to see her again. 

SIYA- waise... Maa ne kranti aunty ko call karke bata diya tha

She said pressing her smile. Ram bites his tongue feeling embarrassed. Siya laughs at him lightly. 

SIYA- koi bat nahi. Isi bahane aap ne mujhe call to kiya..

Ram smile at her words. 

RAM- aap logo ko lene me airport ajaunga. Aap bas timings mujhe msg kar dijiye .

SIYA- yaa...

RAM- ok then... See you

SIYA- bye

They both cut the call and smile thinking about each other.

Kranti was instructing house workers to keep the guest rooms ready.

KRANTI- suno bhola... Upar ke tino guest rooms ready karwa do. Bedsheets mere room se le lena....

BHOLA- Ji...

KRANTI- aur suno... room ache se saf kar lena. Zara bhi dhul dikhi na to me datungi

She said being strict while Bhola smile and left from there.

MANDIRA- Kranti.....

Kranti looks at door to find her aunt standing there. She smiles and runs at her

KRANTI- Mandira masi.... What a pleasant surprise.. aap kab ayi jaipur se?

She makes Mandira sit on sofa

MANDIRA- bas kal hi... Socha tumse mil lu... But yaha to dekh rahi hu kisi chiz ki tayari chal rahi he. Kya bat he?

Asked Mandira looking around the whole house. Kranti smile at her.

KRANTI- aapko ek chiz dikhati hu... Wait.

Kranti moves at a corner and bring a photo frame with her. She gave the photo of siya to Mandira

MANDIRA- ye kon he?

KRANTI- ye siya he... Ram ka rishta tay hua he iske sath

As soon as kranti said this Mandira looks at her in shock

MANDIRA- kya? Kab?

KRANTI- actually bohot jaldi hogaya sab. Me aapko batane wali thi but time hi nahi mila. Delhi ke log he. Parso arahe he engagement ki date fix karne

Mandira looks at Siya's photo and nodded in disbelief. Her expression was witnessed by Kranti

KRANTI- kya hua masi? Aapko khushi nahi hui?

MANDIRA- Kranti... Tumhe bas ram ki padi he kya? Tum bhul gayi Bharat bhi shadi layak ho gaya he... Pehle uski shadi karwani chahiye thi na

This sentence makes kranti looks confused

KRANTI- what are you saying masi? Ram bada beta he is Ghar ka.. pehele to usi ki shadi hogi na

MANDIRA- tum samajh nahi rahi ho kranti.. Bharat ki shadi pehele hojati to uske bacche pehele hote jo ram ke baccho se bade hote. Aise me Bharat ke baccho ka haq is property par jyada hoga

Kranti looks at her in surprise. After a moment she burst out laughing. Mandira looks at her in confusion

KRANTI- masi... Ye kya kya sochti rehti he aap...

She stops laughing and took Siya's photo from her. 

KRANTI- aap janti he? Siya bilkul mere Ram jaisi he. Dono ki jodi bohot achi lagti he. Is ghar ko jaisi bahu chahiye thi, Siya bilkul waisi he

Said Kranti looking at Siya's photo. Mandira nodded in disbelief

MANDIRA- me tumse kya keh rahi hu aur tum kya leke bethi ho

KRANTI- aapki bate to meri samajh ke bahar he.. isliye rehne dijiye use

Mandira was about to say something when Sumitra arrives there

SUMITRA- are masi... Aap kab ayi

She took blessings from Mandira

MANDIRA- bas beta abhi thode der pehle

SUMITRA- acha.... Didi mujhe zaruri kam se NGO jana he. Aapko kuch chahiye market se?

KRANTI- ha... Wo boutique me Siya ke liye dress order ki thi na. Wo lete hue ana

Mandira looks at her in shock. Sumitra smile and nodded in agreement

SUMITRA- me ati hu masi...

She take a leave from there.

MANDIRA- dress? Ye sab kyu? Kya zar.....

KRANTI- masi aap chai lengi?

Kranti cuts her in between making Mandira silent. Kranti smile at her lightly and goes in kitchen while Mandira nodded her head in disbelief...

Rajrishi family reached Mumbai airport. They were waiting for Ram as Siya told them that he is going to come to receive them. 

SUNAINA- uffo... Ye kitna saman hogaya he. Hum log kal wapis ja rahe he. Fir bhi in ladkiyo ki bags to dekho..

Complains Sunaina for which all girls looks surprised

URMILA- haww... Maa ye jo 1 bag dikh rahi he na.. hum bechari tino ka saman isi me he.. baki me to aapne jo Shagun tayar kiya he wo he...

Said Urmila pouting. 

JANAK- bas bhi karo. Shant hojao aap log. 

Siya was looking here and there searching for Ram. Suddenly here eyes falls on him. She looks at him moving towards her. He removes his black glares and looks at her. They both watch each other for a moment.. Lakshman who was present with him cleared his throat looking at them. Ram and Siya looks other ways. He took elder's blessings. 

JANAK- khush raho beta

RAM- Hume ane me late to nahi hua?

KUSHAL- are nahi. Hum log bhi abhi aye he. 

Lakshman also takes everyone's blessings. He looks at Urmila gave him a stern look while he smiles in disbelief. 

LAKSHMAN- welcome home bhabhi..

He said looking at siya for which she smiles. They have brought two cars and everyone settle in it and moves towards Raghuvanshi palace. 

SUMITRA- didi.... Wo log agaye. 

Sumitra called everyone looking at them at door. Siya was about to enter ehen kranti stops her

KRANTI- ruko...

Everyone looks at her in confusion. She brings Pooja thali in her hand and smile at siya.

KRANTI- ghar ki bahu peheli bar Ghar arahi he. Arti to utarni hogi. 

Siya smile at her. Kranti does the ritual while Siya took elder's blessings. Ram watched her smiling. 

DASHRATH- ayiye... How was the flight?

JANAK- nice... Aapke guruji nahi dikhayi de rahe...

DASHRATH- ha wo sham me ayenge. Tab tak aap log fresh hojayiye. 

Sunaina indicates Janak while he nodded.

JANAK- actually hamara hotel room to airport ke pas he...

KRANTI- hotel room? Aapne hotel kyu book kiya he? 

Asked kranti being serious while Janak and Sunaina looks tensed. Kranti smile at them

KRANTI- aap sab log yahi rahenge...

This makes them smile too...

SUNAINA- are nahi bhabhi... Hum yaha kaise?

SUMITRA- kyuki ye aapki beti ka ghar he.. to kya aapka nahi hua? Aap yahi rahenge bas...

Janak and Sunaina looks at each other and smile in relief. 

SUMITRA- ayiye me aapko rooms dikhati hu..

Sumitra take Kushal and Chandra to one room. While Kranti takes Janak and Sunaina. 

CHANDRA- aap yu hi formalities kar rahi he Sumitra ji..

Said chandra thanking her when she hands her a pair of towel.

SUMITRA- ye bolke aap formality kar rahi he. Mene kaha na.. ye aap hi ki beti ka ghar he. 

She smiles at them.

KRANTI- Sunaina bhabhi.. aapko kisi bhi chiz ki zarurat ho to mujhe ya Sumitra se keh dijiye . 

Said Kranti dropping Janak and Sunaina to guest room.

SUNAINA- thank you. Iski sachme zarurat nahi thi

KRANTI- bhabhi... Ye sab chodiye aur fresh hojayiye. Lunch ready he. 

Saying she left from there. Janak moves towards Sunaina

JANAK- sach me.. hamari beti ko ek bohot acha Ghar mila he

Sunaina smile at Janak and nods in agreement. There Lakshman and Shatrughan takes the girls to another guest room. 

SHATRUGHAN- ayiye bhabhi. 

He keeps their bag and both the boys stands at door.

LAKSHMAN- aap log fresh hojayiye. Aur niche ajayiye. 

SIYA- lakshman... Shatrughan.. ruko

Siya stops them from going. She looks at Shruti and ask her to give the packets. Both the boys looks confused. Siya hands them one packet each

SIYA- ye tum dono ke liye..

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi... Iski kya zarurat thi?

SIYA- bhabhi bolte ho aur zarurat kya he ye bhi puch rahe ho?

Siya smile at them.. Urmila rolled her eyes while Manvi and Shruti smile at them. 

SIYA- aur ye Bharat ko dena. 

Siya hands other packet to Shatrughan. 

SHRUTI- kholke dekhiye na..

Said Shruti at which Manvi hits her by elbow. The boys opens their respective packets to find same design t-shirt with different colours. 

SIYA- kaisa laga?

SHATRUGHAN- bhabhi this is beautiful. Sachme bohot acha he...

LAKSHMAN- ha waise.. apki choice achi to he ... Ye Hume pata he...

Winks lakshman at Shatrughan while siya bows down smiling. 

LAKSHMAN- acha aap fresh hojayiye.. hum chalte he

They both left from there.

URMILA- didi... Ye aapka third number ka devar he na.. kuch jyada hi bolta he..

MANVI- kon? Lakshman...

URMILA- ha wohi akdu..

Siya nodded her head in disbelief at her sister and all of them started getting fresh. 

Ram opens the door of his room. He indicate Siya to enter. She smiles at him and enters his room. After lunch he has brought her in his room to show her.

RAM- Ye he aapka hone wala room

Siya looks around the whole room. There was a bed situated in center with Ram's huge photo frame at the wall. It was cleaned and arranged properly. Her eyes falls on a side table where her and Ram's photo frame was kept which they clicked on their first meeting. Siya took the photo in her hand.

SIYA- aapne isko frame karwa liya?

Asked Siya getting amused. Ram came near her smiling

RAM- jis din hum peheli bar mile the. Us din ko hamesha yad rakhne ke liye.

He said looking at her. She gave a look at him and bows down. She looks other side and found Kaushalya's photo on another wall.. Ram looks at her sight 

RAM- ye.. Kaushalya maa he

Siya smile at him. They moves towards the photo and Siya joins her hand in front of it. Ram watch her doing this

SIYA- aap bilkul apni maa jaise he na

Asked Siya looking at Kaushalya's photo. Ram looks amused

RAM- papa bhi yahi kehte he.. aapne kaise Jana?

She smiles and look at him. 

SIYA- bas... Jaan liya..

She said giving him a smile. 

SIYA- ye apke liye...

Siya hands him a packet. He took it from her and checks what's inside. It was the same type of t-shirt which she gifts other three brothers.

RAM- aapne hum charo bhaiyo ke liye ek jaisa kharida?

SIYA- aap charo bhai bhi to ek jaise he...

They both look at each other for a while. Ram puts his hand in his pocket and took out a box. He gave it to siya. She opens the box to find a chain and pearl locket. She smiles at it. 

RAM- acha laga?

SIYA- bohot acha he...

She smiles at him. She takes the chain in her hand and moves towards mirror. She was about to wear it when Ram catches her hand. They both look at each other through mirror. Siya hands him the chain and moves her hair on left side. He makes her wear the chain. While all this they both were staring each other. Their eye lock broke by the knock at door. It was Bharat who was smiling at their Romance.

BHARAT- bhaiya.. guruji Vashisht agaye he. Aap dono ko niche bulaya he. 

Siya bows down feeling embarrassed. Ram nods in yes. He indicate her to move and himself followed her.

Ram and Siya came downstairs where everyone were sitting. They moves towards guruji Vashisht and takes his blessings

VASHISHT- Ayushman bhava...

He looks at siya and smile. Everyone gets settled

DASHRATH- guruji. Aapke views liye bina hum to Ghar me koi bhi shubh kam nahi karte. Isliye engagement aur shadi ki date aap hi batayiye.

Vashist smile at him. He checks some of his patrikas which he has brought with him. After a while he looks at everyone.

VASHISHT- agle hafte ka ek bohot hi shubh muhurat he engagement ka.

Everyone smile at him. While he continued.

VASHISHT- aur shadi ke to 2 dates ache dikh rahe he... Ek, agle mahine ki 14 tarik ka he. Aur dusra 3 mahine bad ki he..

Dashrath looks at Janak.

DASHRATH- aapko kya lagta he Janak ji?

Janak looks at his family and gave them a nod.

JANAK- Hum kisi bhi date se khush he dashrath ji...

KRANTI- to to hum jald se jald siya ko apne ghar lana chahenge... Agle mahine ki 14 tarik hi best rahegi..

Everyone becomes happy by this news. They all congratulated Ram and siya. Ram and Siya took everyone's blessings together. They smile at each other and became happy looking at their family enjoying. 

Kranti and Sumitra were working in kitchen preparing dinner. Siya enters there. 

SUMITRA- are siya... Aao na..

Siya moves near them. 

KRANTI- kuch chahiye tumhe?

SIYA- me apki help kardu maa?

As soon as she said "maa" kranti looks at her in wonder. She caresses her face

KRANTI- aaj bohot acha laga.. tumse maa sunke...

Siya smile at her. 

SUMITRA- tumhe khana banana ata he?

Siya nodded in yes. Sumitra smile at her. She gave her vegetables to cut. Siya decide to ask something

SIYA- maa.... Wo... 

Kranti looks at her.. siya searches words to speak. Kranti hold her shoulder

KRANTI- siya.. tum jaise apni maa se bat karti hu. Waise hi freely mujhse bhi kar sakti ho... Kaho kya kehna he...

Siya smile at her..

SIYA- wo... Unki favourite dish kya he?

Asked Siya looking down. Kranti and sumitra look at each other and smile.

SUMITRA- Ram ko to Jo bhi pyar se banao wo sab pasand ata he. 

KRANTI- Mera ram he hi aisa. Baki tino ke nakhre he. Par mera Ram..  wo to bohot pyara he...

Siya smile hearing praise from kranti regarding Ram.

SUMITRA- aur fir bhi dekha jaye. To Ram ko kheer bohot pasand he. 

Kranti nodded in agreement. 

KRANTI- Tum chaho to aaj uske liye kheer bana sakti ho...

Siya nodded in yes. Outside Sunaina and Chandra were moving towards kitchen

CHANDRA- didi.. hum bhi thodi help karte he kitchen me

SUNAINA- ha.. chalo...

They stop at door watching siya helping them. Sumitra gave her all the ingredients of kheer. And Siya was preparing just as she used to cook in her home. Watching this Sunaina gets emotional while chandra pacify her keeping hand on her shoulder. Kranti's eyes falls on them

KRANTI- are bhabhi ayiye na...

Siya looks at them and smile. They enters in kitchen. 

KRANTI- dekh rahi he aap... Hamari Bahu khana bana rahi he...

Sunaina feels happy and proud hearing this. Siya indicates her to not cry rather smile. 

At dinning everyone gets settled to have food except kranti and Sumitra.

CHANDRA- me aapki help karti hu

SUMITRA - are nahi.. aap bethiye ayiye...

Ram's eyes searches for siya. Kranti looks at him and understood for whom he's searching for. 

KRANTI- aaj kheer Siya ne banayi he

Said Kranti looking at Ram for which he smiles. 

LAKSHMAN- really? Matlab aaj bhi kheer but bhabhi ke hath se bani hui...

Siya enters there from kitchen carrying bowls of kheer. She keeps the tray at dinning.

SUMITRA- siya... Ram ko do

Siya nods and took one bowl in her hand and moves towards Ram. She keeps the bowl in front of him and waited for him to taste. Everyone's eyes were on him. He has a spoon of desert and smile.

SHATRUGHAN- kaisa laga?

RAM- acha he...

Said Ram smiling at siya while she smiles back.

URMILA - acha ya bohot acha jiju?

Asked Urmila teasing.

RAM- bohot acha he..

SHRUTI- to aur lijiye na...

RAM- ha... Leta hu...

LAKSHMAN- leta hu kya.... Aur lijiye.... Lakshman keeps his bowl in front of Ram. Shatrughan also takes his and Bharat's bowl and keeps it in front of Ram. Ram and Siya feels embarrassed by teasing while others laughs at them. 

After dinner everyone went in their room. Siya goes in kitchen to have water and notice Sumitra there.

SIYA- choti maa...

SUMITRA- are siya... Kuch chahiye tumhe?

SIYA- pani pine ayi thi.

Sumitra smile at her. Siya drinks the water and watch Sumitra preparing coffee in 4 mugs. She moves towards her

SUMITRA- coffee bana rahi hu. Charo bacche rat ko sote time coffee pite he. Tum logi?

Asked Sumitra smiling for which siya denied nodding her head. 

SIYA-charo ke liye alag alag?

Sumitra laughs at her question.

SUMITRA- sabki taste alag he. Ye Shatrughan ki he jisme sugar jyada he. Ye lakshman ki jo ki bohot strong he. Ye bharat ki jisme dudh jyada he..

Siya smile at Sumitra who was busy telling her about the different types of coffee the brothers have.

SUMITRA- aur ye ram ki.. jo ki normal coffee jaise hoti he waisi he. 

Siya laughs at this. 

SUMITRA- mujhe lagta he tumhe ye sari bate kahi likh Leni chahiye. Yad karne me asani hogi.

Siya smile at her. 

SIYA- me aapse ek bat puchu?

SUMITRA- ha.. pucho na...

Siya looks down feeling shortage of words. Sumitra observe her and smile. She holds siya by shoulder

SUMITRA- I know tumhe kya janna he... 

Siya look at her and waited for her to speak

SUMITRA- mere husband ki death bohot pehele ho gayi thi. Mummy papa bhi nahi the. Isliye Kranti didi ke ghar ko hi apna ghar man liya. In baccho se hi meri duniya he. Charo baccho ko mene bada hote dekha he. Aur ye me keh sakti hu ki me charo bacche mere bhi he.

SIYA - ab to me bhi arahi hu na

Sumitra look at her in wonder. Siya smile at her

SIYA- me bhi to apki beti jaisi hi hu.

Sumitra caresses her face while Siya smile at her. Ram who was standing at door observed them and have a proud smile for siya. Sumitra's eyes falls on Ram. 

SUMITRA- ram?

Siya looks at him who was looking at her too.

RAM- choti maa wo... Coffee..

Sumitra hands his mug to siya and asked her to give him. She moves towards him and gave him his mug while he was staring her. Sumitra take the tray and started walking from there.

SUMITRA- ram... Tum dono kal kahi ghumne kyu nahi chale jate? Baki baccho ko bhi le jao sath. Thoda time spend kar lo

Suggest Sumitra for which ram nodded in agreement. Sumitra lefts from there keeping both alone. 

RAM- aap chalengi?

Asked ram to siya. She looks at him and nodded in agreement. He smiles at her. She was about to go when he stops her

RAM- siya...

She looks at him

RAM- aapne choti maa se jo kaha.. uske liye thank you

Siya smile at him

SIYA- thank you kyu? Kya aapki maa meri maa nahi hui? 

Ram gets impressed by her answer. She smiles at him and left from there. He keeps on looking at her. 

Lakshman was carrying his mug of coffee and was moving towards his room when he saw someone in terrace. He moves near her

LAKSHMAN- aap ab tak soyi nahi?

Urmila turns around and looks at him

URMILA- aapse matlab?

She continued to look at sky. Lakshman stood by her side and himself looks up at sky.

LAKSHMAN- aap ke is gusse ka reason puch sakta hu?

Urmila looks at him

URMILA- us din aapne mujhse ache se bat nahi ki.. isliye I'm mad at you.

LAKSHMAN- omg... I'm so sorry.. Mera matlab apko chidhana nahi tha.

Lakshman said now looking at her while she continued looking at sky. After a while she said

URMILA- mujhe nind bohot Kum ati he. Socha thodi der yaha khuli hawa me ajau.

Lakshman smile at her. He keeps his coffee mug on table beside and continued looking at her

LAKSHMAN- aap apni didi se bohot pyar karti he na?

Urmila looks at him in wonder

URMILA- ye kaisa sawal he? Aap nahi karte apne bhaiya se?

LAKSHMAN- karta hu isiliye Jan paya.  Ki aap kitna pyar karti he bhabhi se...

Urmila smile and continued

URMILA- didi se me hi nahi balki hum tino bohot pyar karti he. Hamara bas chale to hum didi ke pas hi rahe. Hamesha ke liye

Lakshman smile at her. They both looks at the sky and stood there for sometime..

LAKSHMAN- hum chahe to normal bat kar sakte he. Bina jhagde

URMILA- what-ev-errrrrr...

Ooooh My God!

I never knew someone else is also such a crazy fan of RAJSHRI 😆😆❤️ High Five Dear 🤭

I could feel it in every sentence! It was as if Hum saath saath hai, HAHK and Vivah all are being played in a single story! Amazing 😆👍🏼

Great going !

All the Best !

Mohini