India Forums new Article ---Nishant malkani interview.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/nishant-malkani-says-it-will-be-heartbreaking-emotional-to-not-be-able-to-continue-in-guddan-tumse-n_165259

🥺😭

Nishant Malkani says it will be Heartbreaking & Emotional to not be able to continue in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega!

Guddan Tumse Na ho Payega Actor Nishant Malkani says that it will be heartbreaking and emotional to not be able to continue in the show post the leap.

June 1, 2020 12:46 PM

Zee TV's show Guddan: Tumse na Ho Payega is one of the most loved shows amongst the audience. However, the recent media reports suggested that the show starring Kanika Mann and Nishant Malkani will undergo a leap and Nishant might not be a part of the show post the leap. 

Nishant spoke about the same to Dalljiet Kaur on a recent live session where he shared that a lot of people know that there is a leap in Guddan and he might not be a part of it. He also added that it will be heartbreaking and emotional to not be able to continue in Guddan. 

"This one and half year has been beautiful. If a new story can bring good ratings for the show then I will be more than happy as ultimately we wanted Guddan to become a brand. So even if I have to be out of the show and a new person has to come in my place it’s for the betterment of the show," said Nishant. 

As per the reports, the show's lead Actress Kanika Mann will play a younger role in the show post the leap. Kanika will play the role of Guddan's daughter in the show. 

Edited by Krilovad - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Tfs,,,,  Yes very sad for this news.. Not watch without nish,🥺😭