Abhishek Bachchan made tea and cleaned floors before acting

Posted: 3 years ago

Did you know Abhishek Bachchan made tea and cleaned studio floors before he became an actor?

Did you know Abhishek Bachchan made tea and cleaned studio floors before he became an actor?ByBollywood Hungama News Network

Created: Jun 1, 2020 - 19:43 IST 

While many of us believe that a star kid's entry into the industry is a cakewalk, that is often far from being the truth. Abhishek Bachchan, for example, spent a couple of years being a production boy, prior to having his first break as an actor.

#Abhishek Bachchan

A decade back, in an interview, he went on to reveal how a number of odd jobs were to be done by him frequently. This included making tea and cleaning the floors of the studio. He was also a driver who drove for Arshad Warsi. This, despite the fact that Abhishek was born to the legendary Amitabh Bachchan. We're pretty sure Big B was also in favour of his son having a fair share of struggle. After all, that's how one makes it big!

Abhishek debuted with JP Dutta's Refugeealongside Kareena Kapoor Khan, and while he wasn't an overnight star, he decided to not give up when his initial films failed. In the same interview, he revealed how he would stick negative reviews of his films on the mirror and work on what the critics did not like.

The actor will be next seen in Anurag Basu's Ludo, and Kookie Gulati's The Big Bull.

Tags :  Abhishek Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan production boy, Arshad Warsi, Down The Memory Lane, Features, Flashback, Ludo, Refugee, The Big Bull, Throwback

BOLLYWOOD NEWS

Catch us for latest Bollywood NewsBollywood Movies update, Box office collectionNew Movies Release upcoming movies info only on Bollywood Hungama.

Wish he had attended acting classes instead.

Is trying to say he struggled more than Queen Anniepie, what a disgrace. 

acting is not his cup of tea

neither he has charisma nor acting ability nor looks 

so try other profession 

you wasted 20 years already of your life 

try some other thing so you feel happy being successful at something 

i like abhishek hes a good human very rare in film industry 

But he must realize that he must try other professions 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago

Ohh Poor Abhi.. My heart broke into millions of pieces and i cannot even find those pieces anymore.. what a sad life Abhi had, he struggled so much more than Alia Bhatt and Ananya, i think my tears are as real as Jaya bacchan's tears in Kal ho na Ho.😭

🤣

So now we are seeing a twist on his helping his own family firm ABCL. As for being Warsi's driver most likely this struggler bachchan went in his audi to pick up warsi who got his first break with ABCL and must not have been able to get an auto to reach on time

So he's giving competition to Ananya in struggling ðŸ˜†

Very underrated actor 

Do these people like enjoy bashing?😆 aisi baatein kyun karte Hain!😆