Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 96 |“Kiss Me, yehi tumhari punishment hai!" - Page 118

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by angelfire78

I always miss the chashma more when I hear this ❤️ Fake proposal ko itna real bana diya  This also almost started as a challenge na? With Mishti saying he couldn't show how or something like that?

oh I know, same here😒I miss it so much too. 

ha although the circumstances were supposed to be fake, his words were soo real, straight from the heart❤️❤️

nahi yaar, no challenge by Mishti (she was upset with him). Some of the ngo girls, requested Abir to show how to propose, because one of the girls wanted to confess to her bf. So the ngo girls played this 'fake' game for mishbir. 😳😆

Originally posted by angelfire78

Morning Riya and Nandu 🤗

Weekend plans?

Daya🤗

nothing much yaar. 

preparing for 100th AT 😉😆

gotta leave for work soon

have a nice day

xx

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

ha although the circumstances were supposed to be fake, his words were soo real, straight from the heart❤️❤️

nahi yaar, no challenge by Mishti (she was upset with him). Some of the ngo girls, requested Abir to show how to propose, because one of the girls wanted to confess to her bf. So the ngo girls played this 'fake' game for mishbir. 😳😆

Oh yeah, now I remember ❤️

Hi Vidhan😊

That's an interesting name. Do you know what it means?

Hey thank you😊, Vidhan means niyam ( rules and regulations)

abir ke Mann mein ladoo foota. He was grabbing every chance he got to be close to mishti

WP ...😊

Edited by Kendrix - 3 years ago