•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

okk so i am guessing that majority of people here has watched kabhi haan kabhi naa..

so what do you think...Did sunil ever moved on from Anna and found his happy ending with juhi chawla character....whats your imagination says....did sunil find his true love and soulmate who would love him for who is..nd who would give him the support he needs...When i saw the ending scene...i wanred the movie to start all over again nd explore the srk juhi angle...i think sunil would have healed himself and found his happy ending

Nope he couldn't so  juhi dumps him and Marry Jay mehta. 

Yes.😊

Alteast I would like to believe that.The whole”Pehla pyaar kabhi bhulaya nai ja sakta”thing is overrated which bollywood has hyped up.I feel one can def move on from their previous relationship if he/she finds someone who loves them.Nothing is permanent in life..love for people also keeps changing.

Once u find love in someone else you can def move on n be happy.So yes most prolly Sunil is now leading a happy life with the chirpy Juhi.😊

Kabhie Haan Kabhie Na was a path breaker. 

Till then, unrequited lovers in movies only used to die. 

Originally posted by Unconventional

Yes.😊

Alteast I would like to believe that.The whole”Pehla pyaar kabhi bhulaya nai ja sakta”thing is overrated which bollywood has hyped up.I feel one can def move on from their previous relationship if he/she finds someone who loves them.Nothing is permanent in life..love for people also keeps changing.

Once u find love in someone else you can def move on n be happy.So yes most prolly Sunil is now leading a happy life with the chirpy Juhi.😊

yes even I think the same...our chirpy juhi would have wiped out all the sorrows from sunils life with her love and cuteness..nd sunil would be madly in love with her❤️