Fan Fictions

Taarey writers pls ab laut aao

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I was not registered but silent reader in this forum in past bcoz few years back.

I forgot my forum id that time not much aware about fan fictions  and not too much knowledge but than, I start understanding it fully then I realize it's a place where, we can gave our imaginary story to our fav couple and read some awesome taarey stories but in between writers leave the forum no I m not blaming them it's all bcoz of forum change format where forum closing threads of old stories but pls it's a request to you people plz come back and complete ur amazing stories just a request baki sab apka decision 

I really like : winning my wife back,laal ishq, All we need is love,broken heart, Mistress, forced marriage and devil desires is my most fav I read it 3 times writers pls complete them it's just a request.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103anju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah want taarey writers back miss them badly 

KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The writer of this D3 FF- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4558240

is planning to continue the story on our request. She is taking some time off. Request all taarey fans to please encourage her.

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

sure I will always support her and all taarey writers nd fans. I m newbie so apko reply nhi kar pai newbie are not allowed to post hyperlink likha a gya @KJluv thanks for sharing this 

KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

sure I will always support her and all taarey writers nd fans. I m newbie so apko reply nhi kar pai newbie are not allowed to post hyperlink likha a gya @KJluv thanks for sharing this 

Hi... the FF is updated

Pls follow this link D3 hamesha to continue reading

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: KJLuv

Hi... the FF is updated

Pls follow this link D3 hamesha to continue reading

Sure I m sorry mere cell me problem ho Gaye thi system corrupt go gya tha  I will check