Mythological Masti

Mahabharat and Ramayan- Questions - Page 4

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

Piyali here is link of baal kand from ramchartra manas   how Lord vishnu want to destroy  narad arrogant and narad curse  vishnu and how vishnu accept narad curse

https://hindi.webdunia.com/religion/religion/hindu/ramcharitmanas/BalKand/29.htm

https://hindi.webdunia.com/religion/religion/hindu/ramcharitmanas/BalKand/30.htm

Thanks for the replies, Ok, I understood it...and thanks for the links ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadbadghotlafan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: .Piyali..

Hello, Myself Piyali...actually I happen to have alot many questions on the epics- Mahabharat and Ramayana both objective and subjective and even though being a very curious soul I usually tend to search up answers online mostly but still some questions( infact a lot many of them) still remain in my mind and so I thought if I could find some answers here, that would be great. Also, the reasons for my questions increasing exponentially has to the fact that I ended up watching around half of Ramanand Sagar Ji's Ramayana , some scenes of B.R Chopra Ji's Mahabharat and also a significant portion of star plus Mahabharat in this lockdown and eventually ended up reading a lot on these both as well , on this forum ( as a silent reader) as well as online which even though answered some questions of mine but gave rise to many others so I thought to post them all at one place given these keep coming and going out of my mind on their own leaving me wondering so I would be really grateful if someone could answer these, Also as a note, I would  be honest, My some subjective questions have some questions on actions of Ram Ji and Krishan Ji and those are purely  because I do want to believe them but then these actions leave me wondering how can God do that so I am asking those if someone could help.

So firstly  on Ramayana:

1.) Why did armies of Mithila and Ayodhya not help Ramji in his fight against Ravan? Sita Mata was Mithila's princess and Ramji Ayodhya's King so why did they not help in the fight or did they and I am mistaken? Also I watched the scene where Ravan told Meghnath that he would be Ayodhya's king after defeating Ramji? How come he if Ayodhya's army didn't fight in that battle?

2.) Why did Ramji not follow Sita Mata when she was send out of Ayodhya for something which wasn't her fault? Sita Mata also followed him in his vanvaas so why not he? I understood the Raja ka Kartavya thing and that he can't give Praja a queen they don't want that is explained in Ramanand Sagar ji's Ramayan but what about his Pati ka Kartavya? Given Bharat ji was also handing the kingdom for 14 years of his vanvaas so he could of course handle it forever as well taking advice from Ramji if necesaary, and also, Isn't a vow of marriage about protecting Wife and being together forever then why did Ramji break a vow when he let Sita Mata go all alone and fend for herself?

Mahabharat:

1.) Why did Parshuram Ji teach warfare to Bheeshma Pitamah given he was clear he wouldn't teach Kshatriyas? Bheeshma was also a Kshatriya being King Shantanu's son, Yes he was also Ganga Mata's son and Ganga would not have cast but half blood was Kshatriya , also Ganga Mata is supposed to be King Himavan's daughter which does make her Kshatriya and Bheeshma a complete Kshatriya so why?

2.) Parshuram Ji is also Vishnu Ji's incarnation so how could he differentiate between castes and tag a whole caste as wrong purely because one man of that caste killed his father? How could he do that being God? Also the reason he finally realized Karna's identity in Mahabharat, Isn't that a subtle verification of caste by birth system given Parshuram ji( God) feels that a Bhramin can't have so much body strength to bear the pain of the insect? Given Karna was learning warfare, even if he was a Bhramin, he might have had enough body strength by then to bear it due to rigorous training, even Parshuram ji himself might have had it so how did he believe it on that basis or am I mistaken?

3.) Given Dronacharya was Parshuram Ji's Student and Drupad was Kshatriya so couldn't be his student so when did they become friends, I always thought their friendship was in Gurukul days but then I realized Dronacharya was Parshuram Ji's student so when did they become friends?

I had a lot many other questions which I am not able to recall right now so I might post more when I remember, would be more than happy if someone could tell me about these. 

Answer 1 - The millitary forces of Ayodhaya and Mithila did not fight against Ravana because, Lord Rama was in exile, away from Ayodhaya and he can't take help from the armies of Ayodhya.

Answer 2 - See, Lord Rama was in a fix, this all happened because the course given to Lord Vishnu by Vrindha, the wife of Jalandhar (Jalandhar was born from lord Shiva's krodhagni). Lord Ram didn't  accompanied Goddess Sita even if she accompnied him because he was the king and it is a king's duty to do what his people want. As Gooddess Sita was suspected because no one from Ayodhya had seen her give agni pareeksha. Also Lord Rama had to make the people believe that Goddess Sita is right. 

Answer 3 - Parshuram ji didn't had problem with kshatrias or any particular cast. The reason behind Lord Parshurama making the world kshatriya free many a times was because he noticed kshatriyas misusing their powers many a times. Even one king had killed Lord Parshuram ji's father misusing his power this made Parshuram ji much more angry by kshtrias misusing thier powers.Bhishma wasn't one of those who misused his power. Bhishma was also a very good disciple. He always obeyed Parashuram when he was a disciple.

Answer 4 -  Parshuram ji didn't had problem with kshatrias or any particular cast. The reason behind Lord Parshurama making the world kshatriya free many a times was because he noticed kshatriyas misusing their powers many a times. Even one king had killed Lord Parshuram ji's father misusing his power this made Parshuram ji much more angry by kshtrias misusing thier powers.

Answer 5 - Again because Parshuram ji didn't had problem with kshatrias or any particular cast.