Fan Fictions

AR OS and Drabble gallery#2: *The Curse - NOTE UPDATED- 16.06.'20

arima_mallik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Guys.......

So apparently the first thread has being locked up since there's being no activity since a year. Isi liye anyway here I am with a new thread. Hope you all show the same support and love here.

THE CURSE 

TEASER (Part 3) - scroll down

PART 3-A

You can find the previous parts of the SS and old OS/ SS/ drabbles on the revious thread.

Here's the link to old thread:

AR OS and Drabble Gallery#1

Edited by arima_mallik - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arima_mallik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

THE CURSE
PART 3- TEASER

Just as expected, she hadn’t seen or heard of anything about Armaan since that day. She had tried hard to force her thoughts on her heart, trying to convince herself that whatever it was, he wasn’t safe to be with. What did she know about him anyway?Her body had still not recovered from the mental shock, her fever had gone down but she was still unstable to think clearly. She sat fiddling with the pillow in her hand lost in her own thoughts again. However with all her best efforts it had still been impossible to erase him out of her heart, she had not been able to convince herself against him. Her heart was aching being away from him, her body as if torturing her for cursing him as it denied to move out of bed. 
-----------------------

"Ye----- yeah she’s in her room. But wait….. who are you?”

“I am Armaan Mallik! She works for me….. I was just passing by so I thought------”

Grace nodded still a bit dazed and moved back to welcome him in. She noticed a sudden change in his demeanor, his fists gripped and jaw tightened as if preparing for something. She just stared at him silently observing as he looked as if in some debate with himself.

“Uh…. Hello? You okay there?”

---------------------

It was hard but necessary he knew, so he simply just looked up at her one last time and slowly retreated his steps still looking at her. With every step that he took his heart grew heavy, his hopes faltering, but there was absolutely nothing he could do. She clearly wasn’t ready or willing to be around him, but would she ever
be? ; his heart questioned sadly and he turned away with that last thought unanswered.
That was the last she remembered of him,just like that he had turned and walked away giving her just momentary relief unknown that it was the last time she was looking at him; followed by endless thoughts that left her wanting to meet him just once; but that seemed just like a dream. 
--------------------------

Tadaaaaa.............So batao batao how did you like it? And when do you guys want me to update; or do you want me to at all? 😐
Hmmmmmmm Not sure, because the OS gallery had been quite silent anyway. 🌵 🤔
So let me know what you guys had like 

TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Look who’s back...Dekho Dekho! 

Chalo finally you updated this (teaser hi sahi) and what an amazing  teaser I must say...This Story is definitely a different genre and I can’t wait to read agey (Vaise bhi I am like that cheerleader of your stories as you know already *adss a laughing gif*)

Aur ab answering the question (actually I did already na) obviously you must update and soon! Like really soon okay!!! 

Edited by TaniDMGlover - 3 years ago
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

This Armaan ..always plays hide and seek😏 

And I definitely want you to continue with this story🤗😏

NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

pls update the part.interesting beautiful teaser.love it.i am totally miss this story.pls post the part.eagerly waiting for this story😍😘

Shubhiisinha thumbnail

Update the part yr.. ye teaser only increases the level of excitement..

Ani.Ch thumbnail

yar not sure, first u update so ruk ruk k...k story line hi bhul jati hun kahan the, aur is ek story ka mujhe abhi tak thik se samajh ni aya. till we get a fully fledged update. anyways nice teaser

saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Please update as soon as possible😊😊😊

scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Areyy bawaaa!!!

I toh yearned it for more and more whether its AALM or the curse!!

Its simply amazing... now the teaser is mindblowing i wonder how the part is gonna be!!!

Please have some mercy on us.. nd try to give update as soon as you can

Until then...we will be waiting...

ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I wanted this one kabse yaar

Please continue it

N ye kya hide n seek game

Teaser Mei bhi itna siyyappa

Parts mei sab accha hona chahiye 

Please continue super fastttt