•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Here's my entry for the Can You Catch My Drift Contest R1.

They meet, it’s love at first sight. Destinies entwine and sparks fly. Quintessentially monotonous, right? How about the sparks of first love, with unpredictable paths and uncanny meets?

So let go of all preconceptions and roll along the journey of students at Ramjeebhai Ojasdas Mafatlal College Of Management, as they figure out the balance sheet of their two years spent at the campus. Preksha, a tough going and an attitude driven automobile engineer, engages head-on with the enormous pressure to make it big professionally. Dev, a software engineer by profile and a social entrepreneur by ambition, wants to establish himself in ways best known to him.

Friction is inevitable, as they find themselves working together on a project. Ideologies clash and opinion differences widen the cracks of subject based prejudices. But the unison of heartstrings knows not of any walls put up by the mind and innocent feelings remain independent of syllabus scopes.

Will emotions be subjugated by the socially marketed inter-class rivalries or will the technology of love overcome all the boundary constraints put up by the human resource

---

If time permits, I might come up with some shots on the same :P

- Mahi

Mohana, happy to see your effort to share your prize-winning work with the readers. I hope all the writers do the same for the benefit of the readers.  

I requested the organizers to post all the Blurbs and Drabbles here in the WC. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5164295?pn=2

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Mohana, happy to see your effort to share your prize-winning work with the readers. I hope all the writers do the same for the benefit of the readers.  

I requested the organizers to post all the Blurbs and Drabbles here in the WC. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5164295?pn=2

Hey Madhuri! You can call me Mahi :)

Thank you so much!

I think Zoah had asked all the participants to share their entries so its upto us now :P

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

Hey Madhuri! You can call me Mahi :)

Thank you so much!

I think Zoah had asked all the participants to share their entries so its upto us now :P

I know you are Mahi our Mahi from RK forum!😃But somehow loves to call you like this now! Mohana refers to Krishna ... his Mohana Vamsi, his Mohana Radha. His Mohana Yamuna. Mohana means mesmerizingly beautiful. 🤗

Originally posted by Viswasruti

I know you are Mahi our Mahi from RK forum!😃But somehow loves to call you like this now! Mohana refers to Krishna ... his Mohana Vamsi, his Mohana Radha. His Mohana Yamuna. Mohana means mesmerizingly beautiful. 🤗

Ohhh! I thought you'd forgotten me😆

Awww, that's so much better and that's exactly why I'd kept this Username☺️