||Wing it with Queen Winget|| Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing work all of you guys and gorgeous thread❤️

Happiest birthday Jennifer ...wish you a healthy and blessed day and year ahead.❤️

Thank you for giving us such wonderful performances and keeping us entertained through your shows.

This thread looks so beautiful 😍 ❤️

Amazing work by all of you guys..👏👍🏼

Wish you the Happiest Birthday ever dear Jennifer..🥳🎂

Wishing you happy, healthy, joyful and successful year ahead.. and wish you a blessed day..❤️

Thank you for giving us such brilliant performances., and entertained all of your fans throughout all these years..❤️😍

RES❤️

-----

UNRES

------

Sorry for being late, thank you Tiara for letting me know about the thread and sorry I couldnt contribute on time. 

Ok the thread is absolutely gorgeous! How much hardwork you've put into making it? Has the birthday girl seen it? And why the thread is not GA-ed? 😒

Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget! I have only followed  2 shows of yours Saraswatichandra and Bepannah. I honestly don't think that you became one of my favs because of your shows but more because of your persona which spreads positivity and hope around. You hold that unique aura which makes you loved by millions. ❤️ Keep spreading that positivity Ms Winget! ❤️

Edited by DreamyButterfly - 3 years ago

Such an amazing and beautiful thread!❤️

Happy Birthday Jenny! WIsh you loads of success, good health and joyous days ahead! Keep rocking1⭐️🤗

Wow... This thread is so beautiful. Amazing work by you guys... ❤️ 👏 

Happy birthday to Jennifer. My most favourite actress. One of the best and the greatest actress on ITV... ❤️

Wishing you loads of success, happiness and good health... May God always bless you and have a wonderful year ahead. 

Thank you for entertaining us with your amazing and brilliant performances over the years... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

Beautiful Thread👍🏼

Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget🥳❤️

Wish you lots of success, happiness, prosperity

May God give you a long healthy life

Wish you a joyous, magical birthday❤️

Beautiful thread shibz❤️🤗

Happy birthday Jennifer🎂🎂

Wishing you lots of happiness and success in the coming years❤️

updated my post on previous page. Brillant thread guys!❤️

Originally posted by DreamyButterfly

RES❤️

-----

UNRES

------

Sorry for being late, thank you Tiara for letting me know about the thread and sorry I couldnt contribute on time. 

Ok the thread is absolutely gorgeous! How much hardwork you've put into making it? Has the birthday girl seen it? And why the thread is not GA-ed? 😒

Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget! I have only followed  2 shows of yours Saraswatichandra and Bepannah. I honestly don't think that you became one of my favs because of your shows but more because of your persona which spreads positivity and hope around. You hold that unique aura which makes you loved by millions. ❤️ Keep spreading that positivity Ms Winget! ❤️

The edit has my heart❤️

Obviously she hasnt😭

We put in a request, now let's hope for the best🙃

Originally posted by DreamyButterfly

RES❤️

-----

UNRES

------

The edit is absolutely gorgeous ❤️ Thank you for dropping by and appreciating our efforts, and no need to say sorry 🤗    The thread is now global, though I dont think she has seen it 😆