Fan Fictions

IPKKND OS: Returning Raizada 28th May New

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Something that’s been stuck in my notes for a while thought I’d share it. 

Sorry for delaying on traditional love and bitter sweet will continue those with a regular pace again .. (will write some chapters in advance) in the mean time try this:

OS Returning Raizada

Arnav Singh Raizada had retried from his day job. Businessman retires at the age of 48 said all the newspaper headlines that day. Khushi could hear her husband being talked about over the news on the telly  from where she was in the kitchen.

The world and it’s wife seemed to know that ASR had decided to retire before she did.

“Switch it off will you hp” said Khushi trying to concentrate on the birthday cake she was making for the little old lady next door. 

.. A little later 

Khushi heard her husband  put his keys down on the kitchen counter next to her and walk around her back and to peck her on the cheek. 

“What’s this in aid of then?” He asked. 

“Mrs Dasgupta is 70” she said concentrating on the icing of the cake.

“Great” he said impressed by the age. 

“It is isn’t it and you know she didn’t retire till she was 68.”

There it was his wife had found out.

“About that I was about to tell you..” he said shifting her in his arms so she’d face him but soon as she did her big brown eyes looked on at him wary.  

You don’t approve? He asked her.

“Well its not up to me, jaisa aap chahe  but it would be nice to hear it from you and not the post man.” 

Her complaining gave off a “I’m  not so sure sort of feeling” to him. 

Arnav knew his wife well

“Alright, Be honest you think it’s too soon don’t you?”

She neither agreed or disagreed.

“Like I said It’s about you”

“Understood” - he replied with a Sugary look in his eyes.

“Well I’ve made my decision, I want to make up for all the lost time.” He said thinking about the his work heavy lifestyle. 

She smiled and turned back to her cake baking. It was nice to see him relaxed, but she did worry “won’t you get bored?” 

“We”ll catch up on a little intimacy” he said nuzzling her ear. 

“We have enough children thanks” she said thinking of Aditi, Aarav and Not to mention Arnavs angel and niece  Pari who trundled around in the background.

How unromantic of her well he could match her tone of conversation. 

“I’ll spend time with the ones we have.. I could volunteer volunteer at the local college.”

- “you don’t have the patience for that”

She said which was probably true. 

“I”ll Do some DIY around the house - “you’re bordering 50 Arnavji ..you did your back in last time.”

He turned her around in a wisk with a raised eyebrow. 

“I think you’re  afraid of having the boss around the house.” He said rather silkily as if he was trying to get a reaction from her. 

“Kya? Take that back” she made angry eyes at him. 

“Hp who’s the boss around here?” Asked Arnav to annoy her that little more. 

-“Aap ho sahab” (you are sir)  said Hp innocently unaware of their private conversation. 

“Exactly point proven..” said Arnav smugly. 

Khushi pushed him away, “Go and freshen up I’ll make dinner!”

..After a few hours of intimacy both physical and emotional Khushi head rests on Arnavs chest whilst he lays asleep. 

He was her rock, he made her feel beautiful, special. He loved her passionately, at possessively. 

He listened to her talk about her worries no matter how  strenuous his day in the office had been. He offered her understanding, help and a opinion when she needed one all the whilst respecting her status as his wife and lady of his home. 

She did the same for him but very rarely was there a need. He was emotionally very sure of himself. A  large part of her role was being there for him silently to call on. 

He was as handsome as the day she’d first met him, even more handsome with age.  She reached to move a strand of his hair that had gone gracefully grey back into its place.

He’d felt her stir and entwined caught her hand as she went to move it back into place. 

She watched him intwine  her fingers with his and then bring them up to his lips for a kiss. 

“It’s nice to see you at rest” she said with a sleepy smile as he put her hand to his heart.

Reading a newspaper in bed was a luxury now lived for Arnav and it got even better when a little blue eyed angle trundled into his bedroom with coffee he didn’t ask for.

“It was Pari.”

“3 year old Pari who couldn’t see beyond the side of the bed but Arnav could make her out from her curly locks as she unsteadily held the coffee. 

“Thank you Cub” but what are you doing with this.. he raised an eyebrow a little worried but couldn’t be cross for too long around Pari.

Putting his coffee aside after a sip he pulls Pari up into his lap and pecks her on the cheek. 

Finding his phone dials the landline number for Raizada house. Khushi who is walking between the kitchen and the living room hoping to switch from house duties to catering stuff picks up the call.

She’d forgotten Arnav was at home until she heard his voice.

“Pari is with me” he said which made 

‘She is? - Khushi looked at the crib in the far corner of the lounge where she thought Pari was but only Aditi was to be seen.  

“Yes And she bought up coffee to the bedroom, let’s not let that happen again I don’t want to see any of the kids get hurt,” he had a way of being stern that could be heard in his voice all the while being diplomatic. 

In the background Pari had climbed into Arnavs lap with a bit of a wobble whilst he steadied her he  heard a weighty silence over phone from his wife.

“Ji,” age se khyal rahega”(It won’t happen again) she replies. 

He hadn’t spoken to her since that telling off and now he passed her by mid morning working on her catering. He didn’t want to disturb her. He just appreciated her from afar and went on his way.

Khushi that afternoon needed someone to taste her new recipe she looked for Hp or even one of the kids could make a expression which told her enough but there was no one to be seen of course until she looked out into the garden and saw her better half. 

“Can you try this” he didn’t realise when she’d creeped up behind him but his eyes smiled

“Sure”, she’d have to help him taste it as he had garden hands. There was a moment in that for the two of them after which Arnav decided it was a great tasting pastry. 

Khushi smiled and stepped away, 

“Khushi” he called out making her pause in her steps

“sorry if I was harsh this morning.” 

“To tell you the truth I’ve missed your scolding” he raised a eyebrow, he didn’t expect her to say that. 

“Vakt kaha milta tha aap ko, (you never had time for that in the past) she explained, don’t worry I’ll live” she said lightly getting back to task. 

Arnav spent the day in the garden, the evening with the children and the night talking to his wife under the stars. 

He enjoyed the ease for few days ahead  but soon enough the businessman in him became a little restless. 

Sat by the poolside one  sunny afternoon, with a news paper and Khushi tucked into his chest it was obvious to Khushi that her husband  was listening in on the office conversation that was going on between Aman and Akaash down in the garden. They could be seen from a distance and certainly heard. 

“Why don’t you go ask them if they want help?” Khushi says staying comfortable. 

“No that’s not my job anymore” he says pretending as if he didn’t care looking back at his paper. 

“But you want to know what they’re talking about right?” She said this time raising her eyes up to him.  

-“Idiots” he cursed 

- “Hmm?”! Khushi turned a bit more to see him better. 

“ The pair of them I thought they would have learnt something from all these years.” He was talking about Aman and Akaash.

Bit of a smile from khushi and she went back to her slouch 

“Don’t be presumptuous maybe they’re just doing it their way. Like you said yey ab aap ka kaam nahin hai unless you want to go back that is.” 

“No of course I don’t..” he wasn’t sure if he was convincing himself with that or her. 

The next morning Arnavs phone rings in bed. Pulling a disturbed sort face he reaches to the bedside and takes the call.

Putting it on speaker was easier than trying to hold it to his ear.

It had already managed to wake Khushi in any case.

Amans voice could be heard 

“ASR sorry for the early morning call

But Akaash’s ill any chance you can spare a couple of hours I know I shouldn’t  ask but it’s important like really important.

Arnav cuts the call asking Aman to call him in half an hour, this was no time to disturb a newly retired man. 

Khushi turns to her husband with wide eyes did he really just do that. 

“He shouldn’t be getting in the way of man and wife.” 

Claimed Arnav with certain look in his eyes as if he had plans for her.  There was that seductive look with some newly pride that of being called upon to save the day. 

It wasn’t long before he had Khushi where he wanted, beneath him.

Watching his wife trying to suppress her smile and act like she wasn’t enjoying these more vigorous experiences he was giving her these days had its own charm. 

Kissing, caressing, undressing and beyond. 

As soon as both of them had fallen to rest there was a message on Arnavs phone at the side table. He didn’t reach for it because it was obvious it wouldn’t be Aman again. 

“You should go” Said khushi turned to him whilst pulling a bedsheet around herself.

“I think it would be good for you” she didn’t want to tell him she knew he was missing the corporate life style. That would be a I told you so. It was more about seeing him content. 

Dressing in a suit again after months, walking into his office even if it was a one off was all in Arnavs stride and when he walked into the house that evening the women of the house had their eyes on a familiar looking bade papa, handsome husband and, a pa they were accustomed too.

Khushi was preparing to put dinner in the oven when he creeped up behind her and kissed her earlobe.

Khushi .. you’ve decided to go back to work..she said completing his words.

And he pulled her into his arms..

What do you think?? He said raising an eyebrow for them both to fall into a smile.

Mr Raizada seemed to have returned.

Edited by jagrutid - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Retirement is not for him. He is not himself without working. He can just work a little less.

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Retirement is not for him. He is not himself without working. He can just work a little less.

exactly that! 

nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved it just loved it 

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitritt9s

I loved it just loved it 

Thanks good to share it - glad you liked it 

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice little update 

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it..

48 and retired never... ASR will work even when he’ll be 70 or more, maybe a less work but still will work

the best part was

“Idiots” 

Laughed like crazy 

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiv456

Nice little update 

Thanks I’m a bit reluctant to post anything these doesn’t seemed to get read anymore more then it’s better than it being stashed away in my notes.

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preet.Kc

Loved it..

48 and retired never... ASR will work even when he’ll be 70 or more, maybe a less work but still will work

the best part was

“Idiots” 

Laughed like crazy 

Yes agree can’t see his character retiring but thought this is a nice little piece  always the little things that go down well.

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Some men can never retire