SidNaaz Unlimited CC51|#SwagSeSolo😍Rap🕺Gidda💃Juice🧃& Ice🍦😋[IO] - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ashhima3

you have a good sense of humour😆

But yeah these guys are messing it up by these ads 😆

I am messing around too 😆 Aren’t we all glad they’re managing work in the middle of a barren scene? 😳 Sigh. Hopefully: 

1. Shooting begins amidst LD with controls 🤔

2 Sidnaaz turns official soon 🥳

3. We get to jhoom soon enough to a certain promised zoom broadcast 😍

Congrats on the new thread and hopefully in this thread we will get the good news of shoots starting again.... and hoping we get to see SidNaaz together in the same frame. 

SidNaaz FTW for life 🥳

Congratulations on the new thread everyone 🥳

As always I loved the write up ❤️ thank u, Uma di n Jyoti di :)

It's great to see SidNaaz making most of the lockdown n doing good work as much as possible, now too, ignoring all the negativity as always 🥳

Plus happy to see them regularly, doing something atleast😆

Here's wishing a great thread ahead, filled with lots of positivity n peace for them, us and the world...

Stay safe and healthy everyone...take care ❤️

Originally posted by Uma2010

Couldn’t help it smiley22

I almost re-titled this thread:

Some Rap, Some Gidda & Some Juice 😳

Phir thought, why announce my sh*t sense of humour from the rooftops 😳

No yaar we all need some juice .. 😂😂😂.. it’s so hot .. so add it in the title .. may be work like a charm 🙏🙏

Waise sana kiska  shirt teh  karke cupboard me rakh rahi Thi .. it is mgr ka house i know .. but scene looked too domestic .. 😊😊😊.. home wifey types .. Ladki sayani Ho gayi 👌👌

Congratulations for new thread🥳 greata write up uma..the efforts u and jyoti make for these threads is amazing❤️

Apparently Sana in her conversation with Sid Dey had spoken about wanting to endorse SLICE... 

How each and every word she said in BB is coming true. She really is God's child... ❤️

Originally posted by msin

No yaar we all need some juice .. 😂😂😂.. it’s so hot .. so add it in the title .. may be work like a charm 🙏🙏

Titled changed 🤣🤪

Congratulations for the new thread . 

Uma in her element as usual !! Great going .

I am actually happy to observe the flood of endorsements knocking sid and sana's door as soon as relaxation has been given . 

The difference between them and the other contestants is now showing . They dont need to bash or get into mud slinging or twitter wars . 

Their work will speak and speak very loudly !!

Wow #SliceWithShehnaaz

9:20 PM · May 28, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Edited by BornHyper - 3 years ago

Originally posted by BornHyper

Apparently Sana in her conversation with Sid Dey had spoken about wanting to endorse SLICE... 

How each and every word she said in BB is coming true. She really is God's child... ❤️

She had? 😳 Omigod! ❤️

Maane two girls 😆 Shuklaji will be literally blanketed by women if Sana’s words come true then. Two ziddi team sportswomen too on universe’s long term agenda then 😁