AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone.

It has been a while I would say.

A very long while…

How are all of you? I hope everyone is keeping safe in this apocalypse.

So, what made me come back, just a usual random day of not having internet connection of course and realization all I had on my laptop were old kaira-cut-episodes.

I sat and watched the leap(shubhams death one) we all whined about. I have never loved a leap track as much as I loved that one.

Every scene even stretched ones just made me a warm ball of goo.

When kaira first see each other after two years…

Kartik’s dreams and confessions of love for Naira in his drunken slumber.

His jealousy over Naira, whenever she spoke to Kunal.

His love that had been pure, young and innocent. Had reached a new level of intensity with the pain of that separation.

I found myself then going back to 2016 watching his innocent declarations about how he wanted to be her friend, best friend then boyfriend…

Its just such a wild ride up to that point and the darkness that prevails over their relationship. Gosh, just thinking about how he shows up at her house to make her choose rings for aashi during the blood cloth track where he drags her into his arms.

I forgot for a bit how much I loved this show. And how much kairav had ruined it for me…Parents kaira for me will never do it. The cute love, or that intense love will forever be lost. Because of that small thing.While I mean no hate towards the little kid, I wish they had choose a better actor even annoying kid naksh acted better.

And hence I won’t be watching in future.

Stay safe my lovelies…

Anya signing out.

Tho’ anya does want to say she might write a new fanfiction. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Hello everyone.

It has been a while I would say.

A very long while…

How are all of you? I hope everyone is keeping safe in this apocalypse.

So, what made me come back, just a usual random day of not having internet connection of course and realization all I had on my laptop were old kaira-cut-episodes.

I sat and watched the leap(shubhams death one) we all whined about. I have never loved a leap track as much as I loved that one.

Every scene even stretched ones just made me a warm ball of goo.

When kaira first see each other after two years…

Kartik’s dreams and confessions of love for Naira in his drunken slumber.

His jealousy over Naira, whenever she spoke to Kunal.

His love that had been pure, young and innocent. Had reached a new level of intensity with the pain of that separation.

I found myself then going back to 2016 watching his innocent declarations about how he wanted to be her friend, best friend then boyfriend…

Its just such a wild ride up to that point and the darkness that prevails over their relationship. Gosh, just thinking about how he shows up at her house to make her choose rings for aashi during the blood cloth track where he drags her into his arms.

I forgot for a bit how much I loved this show. And how much kairav had ruined it for me…Parents kaira for me will never do it. The cute love, or that intense love will forever be lost. Because of that small thing.While I mean no hate towards the little kid, I wish they had choose a better actor even annoying kid naksh acted better.

And hence I won’t be watching in future.

Stay safe my lovelies…

Anya signing out.

Tho’ anya does want to say she might write a new fanfiction. 

hi Anya. Yes we know your love for kaira..I love them too that’s why we’re here in the forum, 😀,These writers have messed them up badly with the leap and vedika. According to COVID 19 regulations, I believe children under 10 won’t be able to shoot...so if they resume shooting ...don’t think tanmay may be there 🤷🏻‍♀️

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

hi Anya. Yes we know your love for kaira..I love them too that’s why we’re here in the forum, 😀,These writers have messed them up badly with the leap and vedika. According to COVID 19 regulations, I believe children under 10 won’t be able to shoot...so if they resume shooting ...don’t think tanmay may be there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lol that's a good thing really. At least we will be spared his scenes🤣. 

Sigh I am forever hopeful that they will make a better story line. But I think we should all come to terms this shows been milked dry. I don't think there is anything left to show between these two at this point. Grow kairav up and start afresh. let Shivin get new shows...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Lol that's a good thing really. At least we will be spared his scenes🤣. 

Sigh I am forever hopeful that they will make a better story line. But I think we should all come to terms this shows been milked dry. I don't think there is anything left to show between these two at this point. Grow kairav up and start afresh. let Shivin get new shows...

exactly,.I'm finding that naira Tina track so boring that I stopped watching the episodes ..🤦🏽‍♀️

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly,.I'm finding that naira Tina track so boring that I stopped watching the episodes ..🤦🏽‍♀️

I am zombie I will literally watch one episode per track to judge if its getting worse or better and since kairav introduction its been a sinking ship for me. With one horrid track after the next all in succession of each other. Each decidedly worse than the last +_+ 

Luv/Kush became Molesters

Vedika's entire existence (Suwarna doing her weird table clenches was far more entertaining than vedika trying to commit suicide and naira deciding... that keeping her child away from his father was less important than this blackmailing stranger)

+_+ Every Kairav related scene ever (BEYOND CRINGEY)

I am sorry but a crowd resonates with human characters not gods or not hypocrites. 

Kaira was such a feel good couple to watch when they came on. It showed us young unrequited love  between a dude and someone who friend-zoned him.

You know what made people fall in love with that and why? 

Because it was relatable we all fell in love with someone at some time and went through those torturous periods of uncertainty where societal pressures impacted your relationship 

And there was a general interest in seeing whether or not those pressures could make and break this very young modern couple. 

Even though that Shubham death leap track drove people nuts. It was so interesting because again it was so believable in a sense that sometimes people grow apart and how much it hurts. They make bad choices etc...

But come naira faking her death etc is where this show lost the plot +_+