Ekta Should Think again in resuming kzk Shoot aftr this Irrspnsblity - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by opsora2090

also Zee's show kundali bhagya is also going to follow this , even kzk last week shoot bghi actor kay ghar sei huye the as per eri's live. 

we are yet to see those episodes. 😆 well I habe no problem with actors resuming shoot from home.  buss green screen pe karna hoga baki manage ho jayega  haan thode bahut near to near scenes ke liye week mein ek ya do baar they can shoot. Hogaya 🤷‍♀️ 

Ps KaSha ka ghar ☺️ ka tour bhi dedo humko issi bahane 

Originally posted by opsora2090

P.S.- I am not bashing Parth , bass stating the fact how it could create effect on others in future during shoots. 

This disclaimer wasn't required. If someone takes it as a bashing post then it's not your fault. 

Irresponsible acts will be criticized. If it ends up sounding like a bashing post, it's the display of irresponsibility that's to be blamed. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Wistfulness

This disclaimer wasn't required. If someone takes it as a bashing post then it's not your fault. 

Irresponsible acts will be criticized. If it ends up sounding like a bashing post, it's the display of irresponsibility that's to be blamed. 

no  giving disclaimer .. reminding the past activities of forum

Firstly there is no need for any shoot.  Secondly , such acts.must be condemned publicly  . When will people learn social responsibility ?😡 He must be kept away , in quarantine . I know he is the not the first or the last one to have acted irresponsibly.  It's just that we dont come to know what.most.top shot personalities are doing . But he is one of them. So 😡stop being stupid people because you are risking others life. Your life may be your business but others life is not your business. 

I hope Karan send phone call shots from his home only waise bhi present track main he was not needed much..

I don't want to comment on what parth  did 🤬

This is not safe even for him. Forget fandoms, these are actors we see daily. Am sure none of us would like to see any one of them unwell. 

This is really irresponsible behaviour by Parth. He's not just risking his own health, it's about the others around him as well. 

On the topic of resuming shoots, if so called privileged people are only breaking the lockdown rules, what can be expected from the spot boys and technical team whose social conditions might not offer them the luxury of social distancing and isolation. They might be asymptomatic carriers for all you know. It's a scary situation to even imagine.

In my opinion, they should wait for the curve to flatten a little and resume shoots.

And Oppo, the disclaimer on bashing was not required here. Everyone here is mature enough to understand the current situation the country is going through and the safety measures required. If some person willingly breaks the rules, he/ she deserves to be pulled up for it.

Originally posted by Soanz.19

This is really irresponsible behaviour by Parth. He's not just risking his own health, it's about the others around him as well. 

On the topic of resuming shoots, if so called privileged people are only breaking the lockdown rules, what can be expected from the spot boys and technical team whose social conditions might not offer them the luxury of social distancing and isolation. They might be asymptomatic carriers for all you know. It's a scary situation to even imagine.

In my opinion, they should wait for the curve to flatten a little and resume shoots.

+100000000000000000000000 this is where my concern has been since day 1.