Shivin Narang to play the lead role in Colors’ Naagin 5 ?

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

TellyChakkar was the first one to break the news about Ekta Kapoor’s popular supernatural drama Naagin 4 having a complete revamp with new faces, new storyline and new twists and turns.

However, as per the latest development, it has been reported that season 4 will go off air and make a way for fifth season.

Naagin 4 actors Rashami Desai, Nia Sharma, Vijyendra Kumeria and Anita Hassanandani reportedly will not be involved in the fifth season of the show, which will commence post the lockdown.

Vijyendra told Pinkvilla in an interview, “What I have heard is we will be wrapping up the show after the lockdown, but we will be shooting the end. However, I don’t know about season 5 yet.” He added, “I know that this is going to happen in the industry so I was expecting this to happen given the fact that it has happened with a lot of shows so I am okay with that, hopefully, something will come about.”

Now, we hear that actor Shivin Narang, who is known for his character portrayal in shows like Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera, Internet Wala Love, Beyhadh 2 amongst others, is in talks to play the male lead in the show.

We could not get through Shivin for a comment.

Stay tuned to TellyChakkar for more updates!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Fake Article Mukhta denies the reports and she told we are coming back with bang . Nia will be seen in a new avatar and Lal Tikhri Mandir Raz would be explosive . So Brindev is coming back with bang .