Fan Fictions

Taarey ff : Tabhai,Tanhai ya Ishq(Migrated)

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

He threw his expensive vase on his glass floor. Heavy anger was visible in his hazel brown eyes. The vase was shattered in pieces.

She laugh on him evilly while watching him on big screen sitting on her luxurious Sofa . She had placed camera on his office.

He to his men:  find him at any cost I will destroy him.

She:with petty look on him so eager to meet me don't worry I will fulfill your wish tomorrow. 

She took a news paper from glass table which is placed in front of her sofa and read it loudly to satisfy herself 

business tycoon Reyansh Singhaniya business king forget how to do business his company is collapsing day by day but still he is India's most eligible bachelor coz of his smart looks and killer smile when she read bachelor word her eyes filled with rage and she said  

I m coming Ur destroyer ur Tabahi is coming back. You will pay for ur every sin Miss.Tani Shekhawat or I Say Mrs.Singhaniya coming back Mr Singhaniya this time not me but you will get destroyed she stand-up from her sofa go to her personal bar made drink  for herself and start taking sip from her glass.

Sorry for grammar mistakes new hu na .dont know it is good or bad this is roaming in my mind for taarey so I wrote it 

This is a dark ff in this both leads are dark. I don't like only single dark lead  I already wrote it on my mobile but confused where I wrote it now on d3 forum or on this forum after  many years I m back in this forum even I forget my previous account that time I was no one fan bcoz I was kid  but now I think forum has changed so much even I m not able to comment on some stories bcoz threads and stories of my many fav writers are pending it's so confusing 

PART: 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153381005

PART: 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153391631

PART:3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153400403

New Character Sketches 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153410895

PART: 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153459349

PART: 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153528119

PART: 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153535165

Edited by Taareymylove - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She is coming for revenge. What did he do?

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: coderlady

She is coming for revenge. What did he do?

Will update soon till then enjoy next part this story is not too long it's short so u will get ur answer soon 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

PART:1

A Sweet innocent middle class girl taani  see Reyansh  photo admiringly on magazine with lots of love.

she love him from her college days where he was her senior she idolize him she love him he is her world this is secret of her heart which she is hiding from world coz she knew she is just a middle class girl but he is biggest business tycoon there is no match of them but she loves him that much that one day she read news of his engagement with other business tycoon daughter Sonia with tears in her eyes and smile on her face. 

she said  I wish you will get all happiness of the world and enjoy happy married life with Ur wife.

her love is so unconditional for him. her love only know to give not to take no words can express her unconditional love for him her happiness lies only in him even in his one demand she would not think twice before giving her heart to him 

Current Scenario

While taking sips from her glass she is remembering her love for him and thinking how much she loved him in past and what she get in return 

chinudolly-Pms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow that's an interesting story! 

Loved it.

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

I Will update next part  today 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

PART-2

In night he entered in his mansion directly went into his bedroom laid down on his king size bed but sleep is far away from him.

He is missing her his heart telling her, sweetheart please come back punish me kill me I can tolerate anything but living without you its unbearable. Pls. stop giving me this unbearable pain.

Flashback

He was frustrated with his engagement with Sonia. 

One day he comes to know about Sonia reality, in reality Sonia had an affair with someone else, her business was suffering from losses that's why Sonia wanted to use Rey and his wealth for her own business profit.

He expose Sonia in front of his parents that's how Sonia chapter closed in his life.

Now he is free to do his planing and plotting. He wanted to destroy someone with evil laugh. He told his assistant to approach Tani Shekhawat for RS secretary job same day she get a job offer from R.S. industry.

For her its best day of her life she get a job in her Rey office but it's shocking for her other family members especially for her brother .

He knew it's not easy to get job in R.S Industries for getting job in R.S Industry person need to clarify multiple interview but his sister is also topper in college so they taught coz of tani talent R.S approached her for job .(Rey fb will continue in next update).

Currently Tani eyes filled with tears by remembering her family and she said in rage apne mere sath jo kiya so kiya uske liye koi gila nhi krti lekin why Rey why you monster you killed my whole family apko meri 5 sal ki bhatiji  p bhi taras nhi aya 

Character Sketch

Tani Shekhawat : Heartless girl don't care about anyone feelings owner of Phoenix industry. there was a time when she was simple,sweet, innocent girl but time has change her biggest buisness tycon now. no one sees her till date but people admire her bcoz of her achievement they know Phoenix industry owner herself create her buisness with her hard work many girls and boys idolize her she is youth idol 

Reyansh Singhaniya : Heartless,Monster devil don't know meaning of love but helplessly fall in love with girl(tani) when he realized his feelings for her. he lost his love but he is not a majnu type lover he is the one who will cross every limit to keep her with him. She is his love, lust,passion, obsession, possession,desire,heartbeat,life and wife too but he is not at all sacrificing my love type lover.

Late: Rishi Shekhawat : Tani late father. He was a normal taxi driver loved his family and wife a lot but now he is no more. 

Late : Sarla Shekhawat: She was a normal house wife loved her husband and family a lot  but she is no more now

Late: Surya Shekhawat : Tani brother he was small gift shop owner loved his family a lot 

Late : Chandni Shekhawat: Tani bhabhi she was great and supportive sister-in-law

One incident or someone killed whole shekhawat family except Tani. For Tani Rey is her family murderer she have proof of it after all he confess it in front of her. 

(Ques : Rey or Someone else who is murderer of  tani family but if it's someone else than why would he/she killed such a middle class sweet family . Rey is only Shekhawats enemy or there is something missing) 

Ans: in upcoming updates  

Angel Shekhawat: Surya and Chandni daughter who only survive in that incident coz of her bua efforts and now living with her bua 

chinudolly-Pms thumbnail

This is a wonderful story .. keep going dear..

Suspense, suspense and suspense hunh interesting ,

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: chinudolly-Pms

This is a wonderful story .. keep going dear..

Suspense, suspense and suspense hunh interesting ,

thanks ajkl lockdown me suspense thriller show jyada dekh rhi hu isliye dimag me bhi suspense story a rhi h 😊

chinudolly-Pms thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Taareymylove

thanks ajkl lockdown me suspense thriller show jyada dekh rhi hu isliye dimag me bhi suspense story a rhi h 😊

Lol nice nice! 

Update soon