New IshRa FF - Tu hi hai Mohabbat - Chapter 4 - pg3

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone, 

I have started to write a new FF on IshRa on wattpad. Please would request everyone to read the same and vote and rank it. 

Anyone interested pls PM me so that I can share the link.

Please do like, share and vote for the same.  Also, leave in your precious comments there.

Here is a Prologue:

This is a story of a man and woman who are tied together in a relationship for a common purpose, for certain selfish reasons. Their past had torn them to pieces and made them lose faith in love and relationship. Coming together for a common reason, will they be able to fall in love again??? will life give them a second chance and a reason to live???

Thanks in advance🙂

I have decided to post the chapters here as well. Kindly request you all to like and provide valuable comments and likes.

Characters:

Ishita Vishwanatha Iyer - Paediatric doctor

Raman Kumar Bhalla - Businessman

Vishwanathan Iyer - Ishita's father

Madhu - Ishita's mother

Omprakash Bhalla - Raman's father

Santoshi Bhalla - Raman's mother

Romi - Raman's brother

Simi - Raman's sister

Ruhi - Ishita's daughter

Vanditha - Ishita's sister

Bala - Ishita's jiju

Mihika - Ishita's cousin

Mihir Arora - Raman's best friend

Shagun Arora - Mihir's sister

Poornima Arora - Mihir and Shagun's mom

Ashok Khanna - Ishita's ex husband

Chapter 1 - Rewind - their first meeting

Mumbai:

On the way to the airport, Raman sitting in his car was rewinding the last six months of his life. He got married to Ishita Iyer, a Pediatric doctor at the Delhi city hospital, six months ago. Things did not change much for him except for the fact that he had become a father to a four year old girl child, Ruhi  (Ishita's daughter). The moment he starts thinking about Ruhi, her mischievous rather infectious smile, her activities, her innocent talks..... smile escapes his lips which are otherwise very tight. The otherwise ruthless, arrogant businessman feels good and light at heart thinking about Ishita's...no...their daughter.

Ruhi....(sighed Raman, smiling)

He recalled how he wanted to marry Ishita only for this baby.

Seven months ago in Delhi,

A white Honda city car driven by the most dashing and eligible bachelor of Delhi was heading towards an annual function held by a NGO organization, where, he had been invited as the guest of honor. In the parking lot, Raman was over the phone simultaneously searching for a parking space. Before him in the line was a red Hyundai i10 driven by the ravishingly beautiful Dr. Ishita Iyer. Clad in a kanjivaram white sari with a red border, her hair neatly plaited in loose braids and decorated with jasmine flowers (gajara). She was taking a left turn to park in the empty space that BANGGG.... came a sound from behind. Her car was hit by Raman's car who unknowingly tried to park in the same space. He did not see her moving in as he was busy on his phone. He immediately got down the car to apologize. Ishita, looking in the rear view mirror, got down to question him as she had already seen him talking over the phone for a very long time now. Raman going towards to her car was surprised to see it driven by a lady. For a moment, he was awestruck at her beauty. He has never seen women draped in a kanjivaram sari, that they looked so elegant and gracefully beautiful in a sari. Being a Punjabi, he has always seen the women of his family wear patiala suits and salwar kameez. If they had to wear a sari, they were designer ones in loud colors and glittering. He never knew that colors which he thought were boring could look so gorgeous. He stood there looking at her and lost in all these thoughts.

Ishita waved at him and started barging upon him as to how he could be so careless. She showed him the dent and that he has broken the back light of her car. He immediately came to his senses and the male ego in him refused to apologize to her, a woman. Raman Bhalla could never let himself down in front of a woman. Taking out few thousands from his wallet, threw it upon her car and in his sharp tone, told her:

"Take it, I guess this would suffice your damage. If not, please do not hesitate to ask more."

Saying so, he started walking towards his car. She immediately collected the money and gave it back to him replying in a straight voice:

"I am not a beggar. If you could not apologize for your mistake, its fine, not all are courteous enough, but this behavior will not be tolerated." and started walking towards the function hall.

"Ghamandi Aurat", he fumed in anger. Nobody till today had the guts to speak back to Raman Kumar Bhalla in such a tone and language. He was shocked and surprised at the same to see a lady giving back to him.

(He hated women due to the past bitter experience he has had. He thought women are selfish and that they love only MONEY. All they want in life is money and a good lifestyle.)

Please hit a like and leave a comment. :)

Continue please, it ended suddenly 

Congretulations for ur story

Interesting CS

Part 1 was nice

Ishra are married for ruhi who is ishitas daughter ashok is ishitas ex husband raman loves ruhi he remembered how he had met ishita omg ishra meeting started with fight raman was lost in ishitas beauty but when she shouted at him he also shouted back ishita gave him back waiting for next update

Pls update soon

A very nice update please update soon 

Chapter 2 - Raman sees Ruhi for the first time

Raman felt someone's hands over his shoulder and turned only to find Mihir asking him to come inside.

Inside the hall:

Mihika came from behind and closed Ishita's eyes. Ishita moved her hands over to find who it was and screamed in excitement "Mihiku". The sisters hugged each other and got into a quick chat session.

(Mihika and her parents reside in Chennai. She had come to Delhi to pursue her higher education as she had got to do MBA in one of the prestigious colleges here.)

Their chat session was interrupted by a cute voice "Aap mujhe bhool gayi, chithi".

(Chithi - Mother's younger sister)

Her hands on her tiny hips and lips pouted was standing little Ruhi, dressed in a cute pink frilled frock. Mihika turned towards her and took her in her arms and told her," Awwww, Tum to meri jaan ho, how can I forget you my darling". Saying so, she placed a peck on her cheeks. Ruhi had come there along with the Iyer family. Ishita asked them to take their seats and she left to discuss something with the NGO chief.

Ishita had been actively engaged with "NAARI", an NGO for welfare and development of women and children. Along with her professional work, she volunteered with them in a lot of their welfare activities. Tonight, she was also one of the nominees in one of the many award categories to be presented.

The guest of honors were made to seat in the front row which included Raman and Mihir as well. The function started with the NGO chief addressing the gathering. As she started her speech with how the society has been treating women, all along, Raman became restless. As the speech continued, he started fuming in anger and could not take it anymore. He gritted his teeth and his fingers folded tightly into a fist, turned to Mihir and told him angrily:

"Dekh Mihir, I came here as a part of our company's CSR activity and that too, upon your insistence. Main is bakwaas ko aur nahi sah sakta. Women and innocence??? do they even go together. How can someone sympathize with these women??? Sorry, baaki ka tu dekh le. Main chala".

Saying so he walked towards the exit door. Seeing him walk out in middle of the function, Ishita exclaimed, "Ajeeb aadami, har waqt kud kud karta rehta hai." Outside the hall, Mihika was standing with Ruhi, who was pestering her chithi to buy her an ice cream. As Raman was walking towards the car park, he heard a cute little voice behind him, "Chithi, please na, I want just one ice cream". Please....please...please". Mihika in turn nodded her head in negative and told,"Drama queen, if your amma gets to know she will kill me." Seeing their cute conversation from far, there was a smile on the otherwise rude Raman's face. He stood there lost in Ruhi, her antics, her tantrums. Finally he saw the baby girl lose to her chithi, who had by now decided to settle down with balloons. Mihika brought her as many balloons as she needed and took a happy Ruhi inside.

Raman's thoughts were interrupted by the security and he quickly got into his car and left the place. On his drive back home, all that flashed in front of him was Ruhi's face, her cute little drama. But his smile immediately vanished when he got reminded of his past. Those words, those moments which were the most painful for him, his unborn baby's form came into his mind. On reaching home, he shut himself in his room.

To be continued.....

Please like and comment.

Thank you all for your comments for the previous part.

Lovely, continue pls n long updates if possible 

Super update

Raman and mihir entered in hall ishita got happy seeing mihika ruhi is so cute ishita is also works for NGO in her free time speech was going on stage how mans treat womans raman got angry he said he can't hear this crap anymore he left the hall ishita cursed him for his attitude raman was lost in little ruhi he remembered his unborn baby he closed himself in his room in pain of loosing his baby

Pls update soon

Chapter 3 - Past....turmoil....

(The Bhalla family lived in a posh 5 BHK duplex apartment in South Delhi's Vasant Vihar)

Reaching home, Raman went inside his room and slammed the door behind him. He broke down completely, tears started flowing as his past was coming afresh in front his eyes. He had flashes of he and his wife having an ugly spat, how he had ended his previous marriage bitterly, how he could still not come out of it even after six years. He heard sounds of his unborn baby crying. It felt as though she was asking him why he did not bring her into this world??? why he hated her??? all these thoughts kept revolving inside his head. He shut his ears and eyes tightly to forget these memories but he could not as usual. He quickly walked to his wardrobe and picked a bottle of his favorite scotch.

(He usually hid such stuff in his wardrobe as these were his private collections and did not want to share with anyone. They are his sole companion post his disaster marriage.)

Outside in the living room, the senior bhallas who were witnessing all this, knew what exactly was happening inside Raman's room as this has been quite a routine in the last six years. They felt helpless.

Toshi (Raman's mother, as she is fondly called by her near and dear ones) crying to Bhalla ji "Kya haal kardiya ji uss wahiyat aurat ne mere beta ka"

Bhalla ji in an irritated tone, "Bas kijiye Toshi ji, cheh saal beet gaye aur aapka beta nahi bhool paya, khud ko to takleef de hi raha hai aur doosron ko bhi. Kabhi socha hai bhoode maa-baap par kya beetegi". Saying so, he left the place.

Toshi knew what she had to do now. All these years, she had been pressurizing Raman to get married again and have his own family and his answer was always a big NO. She knew he hated women, he did not want to love again, did not want go through all the pain again. But she being a mother, how can she let her son go through this all life. She now knew exactly what has to be done and how to convince him for a marriage.

At the NGO function hall, Ishita won an award in the individual category for taking active part in women and child welfare development and a group award along with her co-doctors for the "best CSR project". It had been an amazing night for the Iyer family and were extremely proud of their daughter's achievements. They were all returning home, when Mihir met Ishita personally and congratulated her.

(Mihir and Mihika are in a relationship for the last two years. They had met each other through a common friend and had an instant liking for each other. Ishita, knew about the same and also knew that Mihika had deliberately applied for MBA in Delhi to meet Mihir and to put an end to their long distance relationship.)

Ishita to Mihika (eyeing Mihir), "Mere saath ghar chal rahi ho yaa kuch aur iraada hai". Mihika turned red and said "No akka... I am coming with you." However, Mihir did not want to let go the opportunity of being with her. Their relationship was always under wraps because Mihir was scared of Raman and he knew that he would definitely not agree to this relationship and for Mihir, his acceptance is the most important. And tonight he was free from Raman and wanted to spend time as much as possible with Mihika. He turned to Ishita and told her,"Ishita ji, if you don't mind I want to take Mihika with me. Don't worry I will not make it late and will drop her home back."

Ishita looking at them both who were cutely waiting for her approval, "Actually I mind.....(laughs).... Amma, Appa hai saath mein toh poochenge Mihika ke baare if she does not come with us. But we can do one thing....(thinking).... tum hamare ghar tak pahuncho aur paas wale cafe mein tum dono mil lena. I will make up Amma, Appa by telling them something."

Both of them were so happy and hugged her. Mihir followed them until their home which was also in south Delhi's Vasant Vihar. On reaching their apartment, Mihika made excuses and went out to meet Mihir who was inside cafe next to their apartment. It was a beautiful romantic chatty session for the couple and Mihir had to unwillingly leave Mihika and go home. By now, Mihir knew everything about Mihika and her family especially about her Ishu akka. There was something that came into his mind after meeting Ishita for the first time and hearing about her.

The next morning's sun was going to bring in a lot of surprises for Ishita and Raman. A new beginning, a new journey of togetherness were awaiting them.

Thank you for all the love on this FF.

Please keep reading, hit a like and leave a comment 😊