Alia's contemporaries who are better-looking and more talented!

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

"Aloo takes the cake, though, as the most manufactured BW product for decades - her mind-blowing mediocrity, so representative of contemporary Bollywood, is praised to the heavens in kjo-sponsored media, like she's some gift to humanity. "

There are at least 7-8 actresses who are better than her among her contemporaries in acting and looks BOTH:

Kriti Sanon opens up about comparing herself with star kids; Says ...

Ileana D'Cruz flaunts her bikini body in throwback pictures. Seen ...

Shubh Mangal Saavdhans Bhumi Pednekar Lost 25 Kilos in Just 4 ...

Bala': Yami Gautam addresses rumours of her next with Ayushmann ...

Wasn't aware medical stores were selling alcohol': Rakul Preet ...

Kiara Advani Wiki, Age, Husband, Family, Boyfriend, Biography ...

And those who are just better in looks:

70 Shraddha Kapoor Best Photos And Wallpapers - IndiaWords.com

Pooja Hegde to make Tamil comeback through Suriya-Hari's Aruvaa ...

All these actresses are better than her, IMO.

Discuss.

Edited by mintyblue - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

None of them are more talented than Alia .. Most are better looking though .. 

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Better looking I agree. But not better actresses. No. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I don't know from what angle Kriti, Parineeti, the chick underneath Sonakshi (forgot her name) or the 7th chick can be considered pretty. I'm no fan of Alia but I would not undermine her looks or acting completely. Alia can be considered cute looking with a baby face and I do think she is quite a good actor. Seeing Kriti Sanon as a better-looking and more talented option threw me off. I just don't SEE her appeal. 

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I don't know from what angle Kriti, Parineeti, the chick underneath Sonakshi (forgot her name) or the 7th chick can be considered pretty. I'm no fan of Alia but I would not undermine her looks or acting completely. Alia can be considered cute looking with a baby face and I do think she is quite a good actor. Seeing Kriti Sanon as a better-looking and more talented option threw me off. I just don't SEE her appeal. 

Kriti is much prettier IMO. But not just pretty. She shone in Paanipat and Luka Chuppi. She has more X-factor. Alia's best performance is Udta Punjab, but she was average in all other films. If Kriti was offered the same kind of films that Alia was offered, Kriti would be numero uno today. Actually, any other actress in that list would.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Kriti is much prettier IMO. But not just pretty. She shone in Paanipat and Luka Chuppi. She has more X-factor. Alia's best performance is Udta Punjab, but she was average in all other films. If Kriti was offered the same kind of films that Alia was offered, Kriti would be numero uno today. Actually, any other actress in that list would.

Absolutely cannot even picture Kriti doing Raazi, Highway, Dear Zindagi and Gully Boy. No way ðŸ˜µ. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Everyone is better than alia in looks and charisma, alia just survived on author backed roles written for her by papa kjo

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hichki

Everyone is better than alia in looks and charisma, alia just survived on author backed roles written for her by papa kjo

THIS.🥳

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Minty ka bass chale toh she will say Arjun Kapoor in wig is better looking Alia and Upen Patel is better actor too 

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Minty ka bass chale toh she will say Arjun Kapoor in wig is better looking Alia and Upen Patel is better actor too 

That's the height of exaggeration.

Tell me, who is not better than Alia among those in looks?

Also, as I said, just bcoz the films she got was better on a platter, doesn't make her a better actress than them.

That's the point I'm trying to make here.