Beyhadh 2

MayRa OS series- 4 ways of Saying I love you without saying I Love you

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

16+ because there is swearing and kissing, lol!

Rudra is a lawyer here because meri marzi and Anatara isn't a druggie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

MayRa OS series- 4 ways of Saying I love you without saying I Love you

Ranting Diva gets a listening ear

"Honestly, that basta*d could screw himself!" Maya had been ranting about her publisher asking her to change the gender of her new story's lead and whatnot in her initial story draft. He was being transphobic and Maya wasn't having his bullshit, but her issues were that he was paying her and she had signed a 5 book contract with him.

Rudra sat on the kitchen counter, cross-legged, and watched his fiance walk the length of the small kitchen of his house. He was paying attention to her every word, every scowl, her every abuse.

He knew he should say a few words to calm her anger down, but with Maya, her anger was volatile, she would get angry in a minute but then calm down the next and try to find a common ground.

"Should I just pay him the money back and start publishing the book myself? I have enough fan following to do that, don't I?" She looked at him, finally, and Rudra saw the anger dissipate in her eyes as logic took over her head.

"Better still, meet another publisher, get this book published and write the next one for him. Your contract says you will write 5 books for him but if the parties don't agree, you can always go to another publisher for a certain book,"

Maya's eyes lit up and she hugged him.

"You are the best!'

"I know," Rudra teased as he hopped off the counter and put some water to boil. After Maya calmed down, she desperately needed some chamomile tea, and when Rudra made it, she preferred it more.

Kiss me Better

Rudra sniffled the sneeze that had been irritating him for ages now. Having a viral was bad, and having a court hearing in the next few days was worse. His throat was sore and he sounded as if someone was hammering a drum without knowing to pay it and he just wanted to soak and die in hot water, if that cure the cold.

"I don't want that," He whined as the smell of the herbal medicine Maya's mom had prescribed hit him even before Maya entered with it in the room.

"Baby, you need to have it, it will help your sore throat," Maya brushed away the hair that was stuck to his forehead. The trick with Rudra that Maya discovered, in their two years of relationship and a month of engagement, was to cajole him and make him feel pampered and he would do anything for you, including drink the disgusting-tasting medicine.

Rudra pulled a puppy face and leaned in to kiss Maya, hoping that she would forget about the drink but then remembered that any spit swapping would make her sick, and if a sick Rudra was a volcano then a sick Maya was ten times worse.

Maya smiled as she understood the hesitance and kept the glass on the side table and kissed him anyway.

"I feel much better now," Rudra smiled cheekily, earning an eye roll from her.

To introvert or not to introvert

Maya looked at the dresses that lay on the bed with a sigh on her face. Damn she hated parties, but it was Rudra's friend's daughter's birthday party and the first-ever social meeting post their marriage two days ago.

She was still tired because of all the hustle of the rituals and the packing of the honeymoon that they would be off for in three days, but still, she insisted on going for the party.

"Maya, I know you gate social gatherings, just let it be,"

"What will they think of me Rudra? That I am somehow making you an introvert?"

"So let them naa!" Rudra rolled his eyes and pulled one of the dresses from her hand and put it back in the cupboard.

"No, we are going to the party and that's it!" She picked the black dress that lay on the bed and stormed off to the washroom. When she came out, Rudra was laying on the bed, Andaaz Apna Apna playing on the TV. 

"I have called Vikrant, told him I am feeling off-color and apologized for not coming, so basically, I have introverted from the party," He gobbled a handful of popcorn in his mouth and Maya sighed.

Soon enough, both were mouthing the dialogues of the movie, the mess of the dresses still not cleaned.

Your right is my right if it is right

Maya nodded at her mother-in-law who entered the room with two mugs of coffee.

"How is Rudra's case going?"

"He had called an hour back, he thinks there might be a new hearing, some pieces of evidence seem to have tampered."

"I still think he shouldn't continue with this case. A murder case against such a huge politician will prove very dangerous,"

"I know mom, but Rudra believes that he can give the victim and his family the justice they have been denied for so long, and I believe in him, and I want you to do so too, or at least don't express your fear and uncertainty about the case in his presence, it will weaken his resolve and we all know how much our reactions affect him,"

Anatara nodded and smiled.

"I am so glad you are there for him,"

"I will be there for him, always,"

~~~~

Idk anything about the court proceedings/law, but having a lawyer boyfriend, you will surely draft a contract that is flexible enough for you (Maya never proved herself this smart, but I.am.atmanirbhar)

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Wow. This is really good Shibz

MayRa in domestic bliss is the best thing ever.. 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful idea Shibz. Your narration is so good like always. How I wish MayRa could be a normal couple like this❤️ 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Super duper amazing shibz.👏🥳

This one is so beautiful n MayRalicious..😍

Now I can sleep peacefully.. my mind is relaxed after reading this..

MayRa and their little beautiful moments.. how I wish I could see something like this blissful on screen..❤️

Thank you Shibz for writing this beautiful piece.🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Super duper amazing shibz.👏🥳

This one is so beautiful n MayRalicious..😍

Now I can sleep peacefully.. my mind is relaxed after reading this..

MayRa and their little beautiful moments.. how I wish I could see something like this blissful on screen..❤️

Thank you Shibz for writing this beautiful piece.🤗

Thanks Darshi🤗

MayRalicious☺️

Glad my write up put you at ease🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow. This is really good Shibz

MayRa in domestic bliss is the best thing ever.. 

Thanks Tannu🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pranurosid

Beautiful idea Shibz. Your narration is so good like always. How I wish MayRa could be a normal couple like this❤️ 

Thanks Pranu🤗

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Beautiful OS The little actions speaks volumes louder than the signature three words. Loved this MayRa. ❤️

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome as usual... 👏 👏 👏

Each one was amazingly written... You are just fabulous. 

I so wish MayRa could be a normal couple like this... 

Loved reading each one of them... ❤️

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful OS shibz❤️👏

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this bit ...was endearing to read the simplicity in this Mayra world.

Thank you for writing it.