Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Suvan OS: Because It's You - Page 2

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Bucky

This was really well written Alina! Really classy! Me too don't you should put the age tag.

Loved how you've incorporated the consent thing into the story while also never letting Suman or Shravan feel out of their characters!

This part had my eyeballs! Can't wait to read the next part! Already looks interesting!

P.S Jumping out of the plane!🤣 I'm in absolute splits!🤣 

thank you! I really appreciate your comment! Consent is a very important topic to discuss and I think movies/book fail to convey this and compromise it for the sake of "romance and passion" but honestly consent shows that you respect the other person and that just seems more romantic to me 😆 It's a difficult topic to discuss but once it makes sense then we realize how some issues are really serious. 

Hopefully I will get to write Pt 2 if time permits! Life is about to get busy again!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: alina.b

Hopefully I will get to write Pt 2 if time permits! Life is about to get busy again!

Don't worry, take your time!👍🏼 

Will be waiting for it👍🏼

This one is very realistic. It explores a lot of things that a young person in a first time relationship will feel- attraction, and the desire to explore intimacy. You've captured the awkwardness of it as well and also love how you've incorporated consent. Not just for females but males too. Without consent, this act is not a beautiful expression of love but a violation of someone's space and an offence. 

Look forward to reading more. 

I hope the pregnancy is a scare though ...it may make the story very "real"  but I'm hoping she does not have to deal with a teenage pregnancy and what to do about that. That's too stressful. And it'd be sad and scary if sumo got such a big jolt like an unplanned teenage pregnancy for letting down of her guards n rules to do something for herself for a change....

alina.b thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: neeraja91

This one is very realistic. It explores a lot of things that a young person in a first time relationship will feel- attraction, and the desire to explore intimacy. You've captured the awkwardness of it as well and also love how you've incorporated consent. Not just for females but males too. Without consent, this act is not a beautiful expression of love but a violation of someone's space and an offence. 

Look forward to reading more. 

I hope the pregnancy is a scare though ...it may make the story very "real"  but I'm hoping she does not have to deal with a teenage pregnancy and what to do about that. That's too stressful. And it'd be sad and scary if sumo got such a big jolt like an unplanned teenage pregnancy for letting down of her guards n rules to do something for herself for a change....

Thanks for reading, Neeraja! I'm glad that you liked it! I really did try to balance the whole curiosity yet awkwardness aspect. Consent is required for everyone and it is a way of showing respect. This is applicable for men also and that's why I had Shravan share his story. I'm really happy that everyone liked this story as I was a bit nervous to post it.

Actually, I have decided not to write a second part. I feel like this is good ending place and I discussed one of the important topics I wanted to talk about, consent. Also, I'm not sure if I will have time to write a part two...I have a page written down but honestly it was just so stressful to write...like you said, having a pregnancy scare as a young girl is well nerve-wracking so I don't think I will continue it. I think I will just leave it at a happy note :) 

Edited by alina.b - 3 years ago

Ya teenage pregnancy is too stressful. and Knowing sumo, even if she impulsively decided to get intimate she wouldn't do it without protection! Haha :D

Instead of the pregnancy follow up, please write another OS or FF.... really enjoy reading these while we are waiting for the shooting of the show itself to resume at some point....

alina.b thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: neeraja91

Ya teenage pregnancy is too stressful. and Knowing sumo, even if she impulsively decided to get intimate she wouldn't do it without protection! Haha :D

Instead of the pregnancy follow up, please write another OS or FF.... really enjoy reading these while we are waiting for the shooting of the show itself to resume at some point....

Actually the second part would have been something like this: It would have been obvious from the start that she's not pregnant but they don't have the proper sex education, resources, or guidance to know that and instead end up panicking. Then, I would have written them having a conversation where they discuss their options if she truly was pregnant. This shows how they are actually truly committed to each other and would stand by each other no matter what happens. Because in such cases, unfortunately, the guy sometimes does not take up responsibility and it becomes burdensome on the girl so this would have also created conflict and trust issues from Suman's side thinking what if Shravan steps back. But all this is too stressful to write 😆

I have 2 chapters left of my FF and then unfortunately, I will probably stop writing as some big but exciting changes are coming in my life and it will need my undivided attention. But, who knows I might write something again in the future as writing helps me relax and get my ideas out. Bhagu had requested me to write an OS where Shravan tries to change himself for Suman and she tells him that she likes him how he is...so if time permits, I might write that. 

Looking forward to reading whatever you write next and I know that apart from the forum and these reel characters all of us our individual lives. Good luck for everything that lies ahead for you but I really do hope that despite all the stuff in your personal life, you will be able to find a little time every now and then to write as well! 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alina you aren't writing the next part?😲🥺

You should write next part!

People usually don't write such topics event though such things happen today! Sex education is important and that's what you are writing!

Pls continue it! It takes daring to write a beautiful piece on controversial topic without hurting anyone and you have done it!

Pls continue it! 

Not forcing you after all at the end it's your choice⭐️

alina.b thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Alina you aren't writing the next part?😲🥺

You should write next part!

People usually don't write such topics event though such things happen today! Sex education is important and that's what you are writing!

Pls continue it! It takes daring to write a beautiful piece on controversial topic without hurting anyone and you have done it!

Pls continue it! 

Not forcing you after all at the end it's your choice⭐️

I know and that was the initial topic that I wanted to write the story about but I wrote almost 1-2 pages but it was so stressful to write. It will be very challenging to write and I feel like I left part 1 off on a good note. Also I have 2 more chapters of my FF and they are priority right now...and if time permits, I might actually write the OS that Bhagu requested. I might finish this story in the future if I feel like it. 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: alina.b

I know and that was the initial topic that I wanted to write the story about but I wrote almost 1-2 pages but it was so stressful to write. It will be very challenging to write and I feel like I left part 1 off on a good note. Also I have 2 more chapters of my FF and they are priority right now...and if time permits, I might actually write the OS that Bhagu requested. I might finish this story in the future if I feel like it. 

OK!

As you wish!😳