PRANBIR TS: VALENTINE WEEK

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hii guys

In my story Ranbir is still confused between Rhea and Prachi.The valentine's week is approaching and yet Ranbir has no clear cut answer for his feelings.

Let's see what valentine's week has in store for Ranbir Prachi and the others.

PROLOUGE

It had been only recently that Ranbir had saved Prachi from the Kidnapping case and taken a bullet for her.

That day Rhea had shouted on Ranbir that he was changing and had fallen in love with Prachi.He was tired of hearing this now from everyone around him.

He had tried dogging these questions yet these were always omnipresent.

That day in his state of anger and in Rhea's atrocious behavior he had shouted that he loved Rhea yet she was the one who never made their relationship public.

Was it his exhaustion or his inner deep feelings that made him say so, was still a mystery to him.

He was tired of this conflict.After hearing Ranbir's soothing words Rhea had calmed down and had come up with a new plan.

Rhea:Ranbir do you know what is approaching in 3 days????It is the valentine week.

The first day of the week is Rose Day followed by Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and last being Valentine's Day.

So I have made a master plan.I will personally assist you in each step so nothing gets messed up as earlier times before.

You will surprise Prachi each day and on the last day that is the valentine's day when she will except a proposal, I will come and accept it and make our relationship public.

Ranbir:No Rhea, I will not propose to her in public.He had to think of some way to win his valentine with Rhea and yet stop Prachi from getting humiliated publically; she was one of his friends now.

Rhea, see if we humiliate her in front of the public then she will get the support of the college.

People will hate us and like and support her.

So what I suggest is that  I will sit down on my knee in the library.She will think I am proposing to her yet when I say those magical words, you will come and accept to be my valentine.

You want to break her heart, that will be done.

Ranbir thought Prachi does not feel anything for me, so this will not break her heart.

Rhea will agree to be my valentine and also my friend will be saved from public humiliation.It's a win win for all. Once and for all we can close the bet chapter too.

He just had to be involved in every step of the valentine's week and convince Rhea that the week was very real and special for Prachi.If she believed it she would also believe that Ranbir not asking Prachi to be his valentine would hurt her.

He scoffed as if.

It was going to be a win win for all.Or was it going to be realization week for Ranbir??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Rose Day.                    Page 1

Propose Day.               Page  1

Chocolate Day.             Page 2

Teddy Day.                    Page 2

Promise Day.                Page 2

Hug Day.                        Page 3

Kiss Day.                        Page 3

Valentine's Day.            Page 3

To be uploaded soon

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow! Loved the prologue. I hope Ranbir isn't digging his own grave. So he is gonna realize his feelings for Prachi through this? Awesome. Waiting for each day till the valentine's day.

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So excited about this!! Loving it already!! waiting for your update

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So excited!!!!!!! Thank you for this

KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice concept.. Pls continue. :)

A_bibliophile thumbnail

I am so sorry guys 

Was very busy.

Will try to finish as soon as possible.