Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

I badly want to see Major Shravan Malhotraโ˜บ๏ธ

Since this is a finite show max 230 epis, I think we will get Major Shravan Malhotra soon. I think after the book donation track there will be two-three more tracks and then jump to Army phase ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't want the army phase to come so quickly. I want a proper friendship phase and then a proper dating phase and then BAM! the misunderstanding and separation....fast forward leap to army phase. I think they will split the show in half as in ~100 epi will be pre-leap and ~100 will be post-leap. Right now we have 37 epis...hmm so you might be right actually...I didn't realize how small the number of episodes are ๐Ÿ˜† 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

I don't want the army phase to come so quickly. I want a proper friendship phase and then a proper dating phase and then BAM! the misunderstanding and separation....fast forward leap to army phase. I think they will split the show in half as in ~100 epi will be pre-leap and ~100 will be post-leap. Right now we have 37 epis...hmm so you might be right actually...I didn't realize how small the number of episodes are ๐Ÿ˜† 

Sony usually airs finite shows except- YUDKBH and KRPKAB๐Ÿ˜† so I estimated that...๐Ÿคฃ

@Bold- โ˜บ๏ธ I forgot this silly me!

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Omg I love it! Their tashan was burning through the screen! Another one added to my wish list of seeing it on-screen! Suman caring for Shravan despite of being at odds with each other was so sweet!

The needle scene is gonna come back to us good. I can't wait!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

P.S Your works inspire me to draw out the pen and pad and write more!๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bucky

Omg I love it! Their tashan was burning through the screen! Another one added to my wish list of seeing it on-screen! Suman caring for Shravan despite of being at odds with each other was so sweet!

The needle scene is gonna come back to us good. I can't wait!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

P.S Your works inspire me to draw out the pen and pad and write more!๐Ÿ‘

Aww thank you, Bucky! That's so sweet! I sure am going to miss writing once life gets back to normal. They both care for each other but their ego won't let them admit that to one another. But, when one does put ego aside, the other acts like a jerk.