Taarey - Something's Missing... You!

Posted: 3 years ago

Taarey - Something's Missing...You!

In the freezing cold of New York, music was blasting in a lone mansion. A girl was attempting to ooze out every single thing bothering her. While she was choosing the songs on her iPhone to play, her finger stopped at a song, she didn't hear in a long time. 

"Tune jo na kaha... Main vo sunta raha"

This was her favourite song once but farewells usually bring so many bittersweet feelings in our heart. Isn't it?

Eyes became glassy unknowingly whilst a sad smile adorned her lips. "Something would always remain missing in my heartbeats... or perhaps someone... You!"

Snowflakes started sprinkling from the night sky as she started dancing to the song unable to deny this wish of her heart.

She flowed and flowed imperfectly yet perfectly. Performing contemporary smoothly as her heart guided her or may be her pain or love?

Someone accompanied her in this loneliness as she closed her eyes gliding to the known unknown tunes. The shadow of her love... The shadow of Rey danced along her.

He twirled and teased her beautifully. Not to forget, tickling her just like sweet old times. She started laughing in this strange solace engulfing her heart. Others would call her maniac but I, just someone in love... Someone who lost love.

Drizzling began from the sky of her eyes along with the snowfall outside.

How could the other remain unaware of this pain? There was that stupid heart who was craving for her heartbeats madly and asking only one thing,"Why can't I forget her even after 5 years? 5 years?"

He couldn't dance. It never came naturally. It became torturous. He joined his father's business and starting cooking instead. Anybody would laugh at this but only he knew, what peace it brought to his heart?

Nevertheless, It seems as if God was planning something else.

Taani received a voicemail from Swayam when she came downstairs.

"Taani...Hi, how are you? You must have heard about lockdown due to Corona everywhere. I need your help. Actually, Rey went for a business meeting but got stuck there. You're also alone so I am forwarding your address to him. He would arrive anytime. You both, please stay together. Stay safe!"

Doorbell rang before she could process anything.

Taarey os /ts I don't know but definitely not a ff. Why I wrote? No idea. Why here after so long? No idea Lol No expectations. Nothing. Just wanted to write this.

Like and comment if you feel like. No complaints and no promises. :) 

Eid Mubarak in advance. Stay blessed and stay safe! 

Keep smiling always :) 

- Moni ( in case you forgot) 

I have migrated the story to new forum. Here's the link to the new chapters. Please add the story in your library for notification.

Chapter-2

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/8365

Edited by chinudolly-Pms - 3 years ago

Oh wow!

Is good to see you back!

I liked the premise a lot!

Do make it into a few parts, say a short story?

Would really like to read ahead of what happens when they get stuck in one house!

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Oh wow!

Is good to see you back!

I liked the premise a lot!

Do make it into a few parts, say a short story?

Would really like to read ahead of what happens when they get stuck in one house!

Aww you're so sweet. I never expected a single comment to be honest.

I am thinking about 2-3 parts at most.

Thank you for such a warm welcome and special comment. It means a lot. 

Take care and keep smiling :) 

It's good to see you here after a long time Mihi. 🤗

I like the idea of TR being together in this look down thing.

Please make it as an TS/short story. Would love to read more of it ❤️

Originally posted by Nicky-nish

It's good to see you here after a long time Mihi. 🤗

I like the idea of TR being together in this look down thing.

Please make it as an TS/short story. Would love to read more of it ❤️

Same here nishu. I can't believe I am back here. I don't know why, I just couldn't stop myself today.

I'm trying to complete in 3 parts but let's see. 🤗

Thank you for liking and commenting buddy... Your feedback always mean a lot to me, my dear friend.. ❤️

She was missing Rey and here he comes.

Its so good to see u back😁

First of all welcome back🤗

Lovely start♥️

I hope to read more from u

And do continue❣️

Would like to knw what happened in the 5 years they were apart n now that they are stuck in one house what will happen!?

Originally posted by skfirdous

Nice os 

Thanks but it might not remain just an os.. 😛

Edited by chinudolly-Pms - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mrunmayee02

Its so good to see u back😁

First of all welcome back🤗

Lovely start♥️

I hope to read more from u

And do continue❣️

Would like to knw what happened in the 5 years they were apart n now that they are stuck in one house what will happen!?

Aww thank you so much sweetie... But I won't stay here for long.. sorry can't help.

But hey big hugs  🤗

I adore all the friends I made here. 

Thank you once again. 

Yes yes planning to extend the story to two-three shots. 😅

Stay tuned. Take care and Keep smiling! 😇😇

Originally posted by coderlady

She was missing Rey and here he comes.

Yes! 😳

Thank you for reading ... 🌈😇